Carly Fiorina with a pre-existing condition opposes Obamacare~

Absolutely true.

It's great how the left wing of this country can only focus on one solution...the one their leaders feed them.

Putting aside the personal politics of asking others to cover your expensive health care, nobody can deny that Obamacare is not popular by a long shot.

Some want less.

Some want more.

I keep asking when the issues will be addressed.

All the far left did was yack and drool about the 16% of GDP that we spend on health care. It was to much. So they wanted to spend more.

Me, I don't care.

But, I suspect that if that number had come down the far left lemmings would have been saying something about it. So far...nothing.
Sun Devil,
Why don't you get out there and make it better...Make a better healthcare plan , why wait for others. You sound like you are young and healthy go out and make a better change.
At least the left did something about the unjust that the insurance companies were doing to people.
It is all corrupt in the medical industry because the big money has it's hands in it..

~

Absolutely true.

It's great how the left wing of this country can only focus on one solution...the one their leaders feed them.

Putting aside the personal politics of asking others to cover your expensive health care, nobody can deny that Obamacare is not popular by a long shot.

Some want less.

Some want more.

I keep asking when the issues will be addressed.

All the far left did was yack and drool about the 16% of GDP that we spend on health care. It was to much. So they wanted to spend more.

Me, I don't care.

But, I suspect that if that number had come down the far left lemmings would have been saying something about it. So far...nothing.
Sun Devil,
Why don't you get out there and make it better...Make a better healthcare plan , why wait for others. You sound like you are young and healthy go out and make a better change.
At least the left did something about the unjust that the insurance companies were doing to people.
It is all corrupt in the medical industry because the big money has it's hands in it..

~

You bet..and the left played right into their hands.

I am not young. I was an adult when Hillarycare should have driven the conversation to the front of the fact that we had and still have a health care delivery issue. I had friends losing coverage left and right. I knew something was wrong.

Clinton dropped it (and what do you expect when your intial shot assumes everyone is on board with radical change)....why not just attack the pre-existing condition issue ? No...gotta be stupid. Bush did nothing except screw up the world.

Obamacare sucks.

You got yours. Great.

Others still don't have it. You don't hear Obama talking about them anymore...do you ?

And the left's solution sucks worse than ever.

There is no more conversation over the uninsured.

I agree with a lot of what you are saying ..... I agree with making some changes to something that was greatly needed.

I am an addiction counselor and worked with pregnant women addicted on the street, we brought them in and helped them for free.
I went back and got my degree at the age of 50, and gave back without pay because this is what we do as human beings.

I did this work until I got the 1st cancer and will go back to the men's addiction program and help there as soon as I am well.

We can make a change at any age, just stop complaining if you don't like it try to Be the change and the solution.

Yes the left and the right of politics is screwing us, it is only going to get worse if people keep talking the talk but not Walking the Walk.

Carly Fiorina is a breast cancer survivor who has gone through the whole treatment route of chemotherapy, and surgery. Being re-admitted to the hospital for infections from her reconstruction surgeries, who I am sure has Top Notch health insurance and was treated by Top Notch doctors from Stanford University.

She is saying that Obama care isn't working for cancer patients. What a bunch of fucking lies!

I am currently being treated the 2nd time with the same treatment at the same place Carly was treated , only I opted out of the thousands of dollars reconstruction surgery due to complications.

My husband and I worked hard all of our life's and after my first diagnosis we were about to lose our home and savings because of the pre-existing crap in 2012 and treatment was killing us .

Bag of chemo $10,000 x 12
Shot the day after $20,000 x 12
Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

The pre-existing law has not only saved my life but millions of lives who would otherwise have to For-go and die without treatment this second time around.

Carly wants to replace it with a High-Risk Pool Plan which is basically a disaster for anyone with preexisting anything.
The trouble with high risk pools as a “conservative alternative” | The Incidental Economist
To overcome these issues, the pools would need to be incredibly well-funded—conservative health policy scholar James Capretta estimated that adequate funding would be on the scale of $15-20 billion a year to cover 4 million individuals. Remember that back in the real world, the GOP quashed a bill for $4 billion in one-time high risk pool stopgap funding earlier this year.

I feel bad for her having breast cancer , but I knew she was a fucking bitch by just looking at her.
Another candidate who will take what she can get with her cushy insurance and fuck the rest of America over.

This Botox Bitch is dangerous, and to vote her in will bring us down just like she did with HP...

Carly Fiorina on Opposing Obamacare as a Cancer Survivor

~

Because she has integrity. With her it's about the people who are being hurt or scammed by obamacare and not about her. You greedy self-serving liberals don't understand integrity.
What has Carly offered to those without insurance?

Does she care?

That isn't her job....yet. I know she has a plan though. Go to her web page and find out.

I was just messing with my earlier post to you PredFan , tried to write on your page but I couldn't leave a message.

Anyway Carly doesn't have a plan,just the stupid ass pool plan that will get defunded like it already has a few weeks back.
Having a Pre-Existing Condition would turn into a welfare plan even though we are hard working people with homes and savings.
If she had any heart from knowing what she knows, she would fight for the pre-existing people out there instead of taking care of herself.

Granted the plan needs more work but it's better than obamacare, she's right about that.

Carly Fiorina is a breast cancer survivor who has gone through the whole treatment route of chemotherapy, and surgery. Being re-admitted to the hospital for infections from her reconstruction surgeries, who I am sure has Top Notch health insurance and was treated by Top Notch doctors from Stanford University.

She is saying that Obama care isn't working for cancer patients. What a bunch of fucking lies!

I am currently being treated the 2nd time with the same treatment at the same place Carly was treated , only I opted out of the thousands of dollars reconstruction surgery due to complications.

My husband and I worked hard all of our life's and after my first diagnosis we were about to lose our home and savings because of the pre-existing crap in 2012 and treatment was killing us .

Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

The pre-existing law has not only saved my life but millions of lives who would otherwise have to For-go and die without treatment this second time around.

Carly wants to replace it with a High-Risk Pool Plan which is basically a disaster for anyone with preexisting anything.
The trouble with high risk pools as a “conservative alternative” | The Incidental Economist
I feel bad for her having breast cancer , but I knew she was a fucking bitch by just looking at her.
Another candidate who will take what she can get with her cushy insurance and fuck the rest of America over.

This Botox Bitch is dangerous, and to vote her in will bring us down just like she did with HP...

~

Because she has integrity. With her it's about the people who are being hurt or scammed by obamacare and not about her. You greedy self-serving liberals don't understand integrity.
What has Carly offered to those without insurance?

Does she care?

That isn't her job....yet. I know she has a plan though. Go to her web page and find out.

I was just messing with my earlier post to you PredFan , tried to write on your page but I couldn't leave a message.

Anyway Carly doesn't have a plan,just the stupid ass pool plan that will get defunded like it already has a few weeks back.
Having a Pre-Existing Condition would turn into a welfare plan even though we are hard working people with homes and savings.
If she had any heart from knowing what she knows, she would fight for the pre-existing people out there instead of taking care of herself.

Granted the plan needs more work but it's better than obamacare, she's right about that.

No I meant Obamacare may need more work and changes since it has been out there, not for one minute would I even consider Carly's plan,...like I said it is just like some of the others on the right, it is a pool plan that will turn into a welfare for those with pre-existing conditions and will be cut to the bone with defunds..
I pay a lot for my insurance why should pre-existing people be considered welfare?

~

why are liberals such dishonest douchebags?

my dad was born with a heart defect almost 70 years ago; PRE-EXISTING CONDITION.
HE has always had health insurance

the idea that you couldnt get health insurace with a pre-existing condition before ObamaCare came along is just idiotic and untrue

What the fuck does she care? She nailed down $188 million in her six years at HP not to mention $11 million invested in Goldman Sachs fixed income bonds which give her a tax free $445, 405. She can afford her own health care.
And according to conservative dogma, if one 'fails' to get a job that pays enough to afford health insurance and treatment for a catastrophic, life-threatening illness, then he 'deserves' to die, where he has only himself to 'blame' for being low income and poor.

Now with the cost of healthcare it is the middle class that deserve to die as well. The way the republican's want healthcare to be is for the wealthy only.
My husband and I worked hard ( he is an attorney ) and are considered middle class. The way things were we would have lost our home, business everything.

How did you let your insurance lapse?
Not a smart thing to do if you're a cancer patient.

my dad was born with a heart defect almost 70 years ago; PRE-EXISTING CONDITION.

the idea that you couldnt get health insurace with a pre-existing condition before ObamaCare came along is just idiotic and untrue
So that should make you to be around 40- 50 years old, your eyes should start to open soon .

Your dad has been on medicare for over 5 years, a lot has changed since then. I got my cancer 3 1/2 years ago when things were at their worst . Insurance was awesome until around 7 years ago when insurances started denying everything.
When I had my first child , my stay in the hospital was wonderful, 3 years later with my second insurance companies kick your ass out within 48 hours, maybe a bit more with a caesarean. Many things change in just a few years.

Why don't you be smart and read what Vandalshandle wrote, his career was health insurance . His job was to deny people with pre-existing conditions.

Last edited:

Before ACA, you were allowed to enroll without evidence of insurability if you enrolled within the first 30 days following your eligibility date. After that, the door was closed. When HMO's came into being, the open enrollment period was repeated once each year. However, I was the one who delivered annual rate increases. If we found a major claim going on in a small group, we intentionally drove the group away with a massive rate increase.

What the fuck does she care? She nailed down $188 million in her six years at HP not to mention $11 million invested in Goldman Sachs fixed income bonds which give her a tax free $445, 405. She can afford her own health care.
And according to conservative dogma, if one 'fails' to get a job that pays enough to afford health insurance and treatment for a catastrophic, life-threatening illness, then he 'deserves' to die, where he has only himself to 'blame' for being low income and poor.

Now with the cost of healthcare it is the middle class that deserve to die as well. The way the republican's want healthcare to be is for the wealthy only.
My husband and I worked hard ( he is an attorney ) and are considered middle class. The way things were we would have lost our home, business everything.

How did you let your insurance lapse?
Not a smart thing to do if you're a cancer patient.

My insurance didn't lapse... it is what was going on with everyone's insurance until Obamacare kicked in .
the last few years were the worst with insurances charging crazy outrageous prices for MRI's, Cancer medication , ect. and it was legal for them to do that.. Now it is not.

Before ACA, you were allowed to enroll without evidence of insurability if you enrolled within the first 30 days following your eligibility date. After that, the door was closed. When HMO's came into being, the open enrollment period was repeated once each year. However, I was the one who delivered annual rate increases. If we found a major claim going on in a small group, we intentionally drove the group away with a massive rate increase.

Yes, we had a insurance about 10 years ago that was so good, but went under just like you said.

JUST IDIOTIC

stop lying

Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

To overcome these issues, the pools would need to be incredibly well-funded—conservative health policy scholar James Capretta estimated that adequate funding would be on the scale of $15-20 billion a year to cover 4 million individuals. Remember that back in the real world, the GOP quashed a bill for $4 billion in one-time high risk pool stopgap funding earlier this year.

~

So I clearly understand your issue.
YOU had NO health insurance right?
I know this doesn't help change your mind but the insurance industry which is the ONLY source for this statistic says this about
the LIE that Obama told to get ACA passed:
Gross Exaggeration: Obama said "Up to half of all Americans have a pre-existing condition,"
Another grossly wrong outright lie!
This gave the impression 155 million Americans were not able to get insurance!
1) Facts: half of 310 million Americans is 155 million.
85% of Americans have coverage... that means 266 million so where in the hell did Obama come up with "half"?
2) Facts: a total of LESS THEN 1.5 million Americans who were denied health insurance or paid higher premiums due to pre-existing conditions.
Obama's Pre-existing Conditions Whopper

NOW the problem with this is this GIGANTIC LIE passed Obamacare under totally false impressions!
There never were 46 million uninsured. There never were 155 million with pre-existing conditions.
LESS the 4 million without insurance that wanted insurance and less then 1.5 million like you with pre-existing.

If Obama had honestly dealt with the issue of "pre-existing conditions" he would ALSO have dealt with "Tort Reform" which totally
ignored the fact that lawyers according to 90% of physicians cost Americans $850 billion a year in wasteful medical services.
This $850 billion is PASSED ON in the form of premiums.
THUS you are a perfect example of how rather then looking at the cause of $850 billion wasted money because Lawyers caused it
Obama a lawyer pushed ACA that was based on total falsehoods!
Here are the facts to support my point...

http://www.jacksonhealthcare.com/media/8968/defensivemedicine_ebook_final.pdf
Proof is 90% of physicians surveyed say they order $850 billion a year in wasted duplicate tests, referrals all out of FEAR of being SUED!
Physicians estimate the cost of defensive medicine in US at $650 to $850 billion per year.
--- Emergency medicine, primary care, and OB/GYN physicians are most likely to practice defensive medicine.
--- 79 to 83% of surgeons and OB/GYNs have been named in lawsuits.
"Physicians contracted by the federal government practice significantly less defensive medicine as they are protected against lawsuits by the 1946 Federal Tort Claims Act. "

-- BUT........Only 48% practice defensive medicine compared to 92% of non-government physicians.

NOW explain to me why government paid physicians don't do defensive medicine practices while 90% of non-government paid physicians do?
Because of the 1946 Tort act

JUST IDIOTIC

stop lying

Bed, I don't know what you do for a living, but my career was health insurance. I did it for 50 years. I wrote the contracts. I was in charge of compliance with state and federal laws. I was VP of Underwriting. I worked for at least 14 companies in 12 states. I set the rates.

I'm not lying.

Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

~

So I clearly understand your issue.
YOU had NO health insurance right?
I know this doesn't help change your mind but the insurance industry which is the ONLY source for this statistic says this about
the LIE that Obama told to get ACA passed:
Gross Exaggeration: Obama said "Up to half of all Americans have a pre-existing condition,"
Another grossly wrong outright lie!
This gave the impression 155 million Americans were not able to get insurance!
1) Facts: half of 310 million Americans is 155 million.
85% of Americans have coverage... that means 266 million so where in the hell did Obama come up with "half"?
2) Facts: a total of LESS THEN 1.5 million Americans who were denied health insurance or paid higher premiums due to pre-existing conditions.
Obama's Pre-existing Conditions Whopper

NOW the problem with this is this GIGANTIC LIE passed Obamacare under totally false impressions!
There never were 46 million uninsured. There never were 155 million with pre-existing conditions.
LESS the 4 million without insurance that wanted insurance and less then 1.5 million like you with pre-existing.

If Obama had honestly dealt with the issue of "pre-existing conditions" he would ALSO have dealt with "Tort Reform" which totally
ignored the fact that lawyers according to 90% of physicians cost Americans $850 billion a year in wasteful medical services.
This $850 billion is PASSED ON in the form of premiums.
THUS you are a perfect example of how rather then looking at the cause of $850 billion wasted money because Lawyers caused it
Obama a lawyer pushed ACA that was based on total falsehoods!
Here are the facts to support my point...

http://www.jacksonhealthcare.com/media/8968/defensivemedicine_ebook_final.pdf
Proof is 90% of physicians surveyed say they order $850 billion a year in wasted duplicate tests, referrals all out of FEAR of being SUED!
Physicians estimate the cost of defensive medicine in US at $650 to $850 billion per year.
--- Emergency medicine, primary care, and OB/GYN physicians are most likely to practice defensive medicine.
--- 79 to 83% of surgeons and OB/GYNs have been named in lawsuits.
"Physicians contracted by the federal government practice significantly less defensive medicine as they are protected against lawsuits by the 1946 Federal Tort Claims Act. "

-- BUT........Only 48% practice defensive medicine compared to 92% of non-government physicians.

NOW explain to me why government paid physicians don't do defensive medicine practices while 90% of non-government paid physicians do?
Because of the 1946 Tort act

I am going to add on my 1st post that I did have heath insurance, but they were jerking us around and charging us super high deductibles and were going to deny us coverage. My husband almost had a heart attack.

I am not saying Obamacare is perfect I am just saying that Carly doesn't give a shit about people with pre-existing conditions even though she has breast cancer ( almost the exact kind as me).

~

Forum List

Back