Carly Fiorina with a pre-existing condition opposes Obamacare~

I care about how someone looks not for beauty but for character reasons and building my understanding of what kind of candidate they are. Along with body language and their eyes which is a pretty good indicator of what kind of person they are. I find this to be more informative than what comes out of their mouth because most of the time it is crap and never happens. This is why they spend hours and hours practicing on all of the above so that they can say something to make people believe them.
But they slip up and most of the time we catch it. As an addiction counselor body language is the most important clue when a new addict comes in, because most everything that comes out of an addict's mouth is crap and manipulative until they are in recovery for a while.

She saved the company? They were loosing money during a time when other tech companies were prospering. This all happened under her time as the CEO.
If she had saved the company why,( in all seriousness, would they have given her the "scammed" golden parachute of millions of dollars), did they fire her?
That is scamming.

While you say this about scamming ...and you don't feel Carly scammed the stock holders and workers at HP?
Really!

Carly Fiorina is a breast cancer survivor who has gone through the whole treatment route of chemotherapy, and surgery. Being re-admitted to the hospital for infections from her reconstruction surgeries, who I am sure has Top Notch health insurance and was treated by Top Notch doctors from Stanford University.

She is saying that Obama care isn't working for cancer patients. What a bunch of fucking lies!

I am currently being treated the 2nd time with the same treatment at the same place Carly was treated , only I opted out of the thousands of dollars reconstruction surgery due to complications.

My husband and I worked hard all of our life's and after my first diagnosis we were about to lose our home and savings because of the pre-existing crap in 2012 and treatment was killing us .

Bag of chemo $10,000 x 12
Shot the day after $20,000 x 12
Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

The pre-existing law has not only saved my life but millions of lives who would otherwise have to For-go and die without treatment this second time around.

Carly wants to replace it with a High-Risk Pool Plan which is basically a disaster for anyone with preexisting anything.
The trouble with high risk pools as a “conservative alternative” | The Incidental Economist
To overcome these issues, the pools would need to be incredibly well-funded—conservative health policy scholar James Capretta estimated that adequate funding would be on the scale of $15-20 billion a year to cover 4 million individuals. Remember that back in the real world, the GOP quashed a bill for $4 billion in one-time high risk pool stopgap funding earlier this year.

I feel bad for her having breast cancer , but I knew she was a fucking bitch by just looking at her.
Another candidate who will take what she can get with her cushy insurance and fuck the rest of America over.

This Botox Bitch is dangerous, and to vote her in will bring us down just like she did with HP...

Carly Fiorina on Opposing Obamacare as a Cancer Survivor

~

Because she has integrity. With her it's about the people who are being hurt or scammed by obamacare and not about her. You greedy self-serving liberals don't understand integrity.

No, she did not scam them. Just because people lost jobs in order to save the company, that isn't a scam. Unless you can prove she told them one thing and then did another.

She did not scam the investors, she saved the company.

She saved the company? They were loosing money during a time when other tech companies were prospering. This all happened under her time as the CEO.
If she had saved the company why,( in all seriousness, would they have given her the "scammed" golden parachute of millions of dollars), did they fire her?
That is scamming.

While you say this about scamming ...and you don't feel Carly scammed the stock holders and workers at HP?
Really!

Carly Fiorina is a breast cancer survivor who has gone through the whole treatment route of chemotherapy, and surgery. Being re-admitted to the hospital for infections from her reconstruction surgeries, who I am sure has Top Notch health insurance and was treated by Top Notch doctors from Stanford University.

She is saying that Obama care isn't working for cancer patients. What a bunch of fucking lies!

I am currently being treated the 2nd time with the same treatment at the same place Carly was treated , only I opted out of the thousands of dollars reconstruction surgery due to complications.

My husband and I worked hard all of our life's and after my first diagnosis we were about to lose our home and savings because of the pre-existing crap in 2012 and treatment was killing us .

Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

The pre-existing law has not only saved my life but millions of lives who would otherwise have to For-go and die without treatment this second time around.

Carly wants to replace it with a High-Risk Pool Plan which is basically a disaster for anyone with preexisting anything.
The trouble with high risk pools as a “conservative alternative” | The Incidental Economist
To overcome these issues, the pools would need to be incredibly well-funded—conservative health policy scholar James Capretta estimated that adequate funding would be on the scale of $15-20 billion a year to cover 4 million individuals. Remember that back in the real world, the GOP quashed a bill for $4 billion in one-time high risk pool stopgap funding earlier this year.

I feel bad for her having breast cancer , but I knew she was a fucking bitch by just looking at her.
Another candidate who will take what she can get with her cushy insurance and fuck the rest of America over.

This Botox Bitch is dangerous, and to vote her in will bring us down just like she did with HP...

~

Because she has integrity. With her it's about the people who are being hurt or scammed by obamacare and not about her. You greedy self-serving liberals don't understand integrity.

No, she did not scam them. Just because people lost jobs in order to save the company, that isn't a scam. Unless you can prove she told them one thing and then did another.

She backstabbed Hewlett what are you talking about, she saved the company..too funny...haaaa

She is a piranha flesh eating fish

HP's Carly Fiorina era is finally over...good riddance - CNET
Hewlett's opposition was no match for the publicity-savvy Fiorina and her team of brass-knuckled marketers, who seemed a better fit for politics than the high-tech industry. (Which explains Carly's second career as the Republican loser in the race for one of California's seats in the U.S. Senate.) Hewlett folded his cards, went back to his quiet life, and Fiorina got fired three years after the merger because she was better at selling an idea than running a really, really big company.

That is scamming.

Really!

Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

~

Nope, they brought he in when the company was going under. It was a time when a great many other companies like that did go under. She made the tough decisions that had to be made. Most if not all CEOs get golden parachutes.

Maybe you read it wrong or I am reading your post wrong. She taking the company to ruin. She took her money and left. Killing jobs, that was she was about.

That is scamming.

Really!

Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

~

She backstabbed Hewlett what are you talking about, she saved the company..too funny...haaaa

Hewlett's opposition was no match for the publicity-savvy Fiorina and her team of brass-knuckled marketers, who seemed a better fit for politics than the high-tech industry. (Which explains Carly's second career as the Republican loser in the race for one of California's seats in the U.S. Senate.) Hewlett folded his cards, went back to his quiet life, and Fiorina got fired three years after the merger because she was better at selling an idea than running a really, really big company.

So explain, while companies like Apple and Google and others were making money and keeping employees.
Their stock was making money. This person comes into HP and the stock drops and employees loose their job. She saved the company? So she saves the company, she must have been a great CEO, yet they fire her..
You make no sense at all. Your blinded by your opinion, and refuse to read the facts.
Post something that makes her appear to be this hero you claim she is.
You cannot.
She ruined the company and scammed those that trusted her.

That is scamming.

Really!

Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

~

Nope, they brought he in when the company was going under. It was a time when a great many other companies like that did go under. She made the tough decisions that had to be made. Most if not all CEOs get golden parachutes.

Maybe you read it wrong or I am reading your post wrong. She taking the company to ruin. She took her money and left. Killing jobs, that was she was about.

That is scamming.

Really!

The company was going under when they hired her.

So explain, while companies like Apple and Google and others were making money and keeping employees.
Their stock was making money. This person comes into HP and the stock drops and employees loose their job. She saved the company? So she saves the company, she must have been a great CEO, yet they fire her..
You make no sense at all. Your blinded by your opinion, and refuse to read the facts.
You cannot.

That is scamming.

Really!

Apple and Google? Are you high? HP doesn't make smart phones, nor does it make search engines. Educate yourself.

Oh and btw, I already explained earlier in this thread that for other reasons, I can't vote for Fiorina. She isn't a hero in my book.

They are Tech companies. They had their ducks in a row.
You still haven't explained if she did her job so....well....why did they kick her ass out?
If she was this Messiah. Why didn't they keep her and pay her 3 times the amount.
She "saved" the company.
Speaking of being high. OMG

You cannot.

That is scamming.

Really!

Apple and Google? Are you high? HP doesn't make smart phones, nor does it make search engines. Educate yourself.

Oh and btw, I already explained earlier in this thread that for other reasons, I can't vote for Fiorina. She isn't a hero in my book.

I wouldn't give a fuck about Obamacare if he got rid of the penalty tax for not getting insurance.

If you want to use the Obamacare exchange go for it.

I personally don't use it.

But don't charge a tax for people who don't want or need insurance.

I wouldn't give a fuck about Obamacare if he got rid of the penalty tax for not getting insurance.

I can understand why you could feel that way. I mean, why should you have to buy insurance when you can get health services for free at any emergency room, subsidized by the those of us who pay for our health care and insurance?

Pretty shabby that she makes fun of other women's breast cancer.
http://thefederalist.com/2015/08/12...-fiorina-should-shut-up-about-beating-cancer/
L.A. Times Columnist: Carly Fiorina Should Shut Up About Beating Cancer

and
What non-Californians don't know about Carly Fiorina -- but should

12039658_955343804558674_4718410890180197473_n.png

I can understand why you could feel that way. I mean, why should you have to buy insurance when you can get health services for free at any emergency room, subsidized by the those of us who pay for our health care and insurance?

Like mandated auto insurance, ObamaCare puts the responsibility on the consumer. Before everyone was required to have auto insurance, uninsured motorists got away with sticking others with the bill for breaking the law. While not perfect, it has gone a long way toward forcing people to take responsibly for their own actions. I'm not RW so IMO, that's as it should be.

why are liberals such dishonest douchebags?

my dad was born with a heart defect almost 70 years ago; PRE-EXISTING CONDITION.
HE has always had health insurance

the idea that you couldnt get health insurace with a pre-existing condition before ObamaCare came along is just idiotic and untrue

Before ACA, you were allowed to enroll without evidence of insurability if you enrolled within the first 30 days following your eligibility date. After that, the door was closed. When HMO's came into being, the open enrollment period was repeated once each year. However, I was the one who delivered annual rate increases. If we found a major claim going on in a small group, we intentionally drove the group away with a massive rate increase.

JUST IDIOTIC

stop lying

Bed, I don't know what you do for a living, but my career was health insurance. I did it for 50 years. I wrote the contracts. I was in charge of compliance with state and federal laws. I was VP of Underwriting. I worked for at least 14 companies in 12 states. I set the rates.

I'm not lying.

AND - insurance companies could drop you or raise your premiums if you actually used the product you were paying for. I saw this first hand with a family member who had excellent health and life insurance with a major company. He also insured his staff and had key man ins on them as well.

He had open heart surgery and was immediately dropped.

HMOs were a disaster for health care in the US. As was Ronnie RayGun's socialist EMTALA.

Love that the left has stopped falsely attacking Trump, and is now falsely attacking Fiorina. The woman is on here way!
T-Rump is a leftist ???
Trump launches late night Twitter assault on Fiorina mocking her business experience

Ha ha you're an idiot still.

Actually, PredFan the idiots are those who stubbornly hold on to their adoration of Repub candidates - even though they KNOW those Repubs screw them over every single day.

Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

~
I sympathize with you more than you will ever know.

In principle, though, a high risk pool is a viable alternative to a comprehensive reform which would replace ObamaCare.

The only trick is to adequately fund such a pool. That is where all previous pools have failed.

If I were dictator, the funding of that pool would be the top priority budget item above all other budget items. If you get cancer, you would get a free ride, period.

They are Tech companies. They had their ducks in a row.
You still haven't explained if she did her job so....well....why did they kick her ass out?
If she was this Messiah. Why didn't they keep her and pay her 3 times the amount.
She "saved" the company.
Speaking of being high. OMG

You cannot.

That is scamming.

Dude you don't know squat about the business world. She was brought in to do a specific job when she was done she was no longer needed. This happens a lot in the business world.

Love that the left has stopped falsely attacking Trump, and is now falsely attacking Fiorina. The woman is on here way!
T-Rump is a leftist ???
Trump launches late night Twitter assault on Fiorina mocking her business experience

Ha ha you're an idiot still.

Actually, PredFan the idiots are those who stubbornly hold on to their adoration of Repub candidates - even though they KNOW those Repubs screw them over every single day.
You know dude, the opinion of an idiot like yourself, means nothing to me.

Forum List

Back