Carly Fiorina with a pre-existing condition opposes Obamacare~

Carly Fiorina is a breast cancer survivor who has gone through the whole treatment route of chemotherapy, and surgery. Being re-admitted to the hospital for infections from her reconstruction surgeries, who I am sure has Top Notch health insurance and was treated by Top Notch doctors from Stanford University.

She is saying that Obama care isn't working for cancer patients. What a bunch of fucking lies!

I am currently being treated the 2nd time with the same treatment at the same place Carly was treated , only I opted out of the thousands of dollars reconstruction surgery due to complications.

My husband and I worked hard all of our life's and after my first diagnosis we were about to lose our home and savings because of the pre-existing crap in 2012 and treatment was killing us .

Bag of chemo $10,000 x 12
Shot the day after $20,000 x 12
Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

The pre-existing law has not only saved my life but millions of lives who would otherwise have to For-go and die without treatment this second time around.

Carly wants to replace it with a High-Risk Pool Plan which is basically a disaster for anyone with preexisting anything.
The trouble with high risk pools as a “conservative alternative” | The Incidental Economist
To overcome these issues, the pools would need to be incredibly well-funded—conservative health policy scholar James Capretta estimated that adequate funding would be on the scale of $15-20 billion a year to cover 4 million individuals. Remember that back in the real world, the GOP quashed a bill for $4 billion in one-time high risk pool stopgap funding earlier this year.

I feel bad for her having breast cancer , but I knew she was a fucking bitch by just looking at her.
Another candidate who will take what she can get with her cushy insurance and fuck the rest of America over.

This Botox Bitch is dangerous, and to vote her in will bring us down just like she did with HP...

Carly Fiorina on Opposing Obamacare as a Cancer Survivor

~

So I clearly understand your issue.
YOU had NO health insurance right?
I know this doesn't help change your mind but the insurance industry which is the ONLY source for this statistic says this about
the LIE that Obama told to get ACA passed:
Gross Exaggeration: Obama said "Up to half of all Americans have a pre-existing condition,"
Another grossly wrong outright lie!
This gave the impression 155 million Americans were not able to get insurance!
1) Facts: half of 310 million Americans is 155 million.
85% of Americans have coverage... that means 266 million so where in the hell did Obama come up with "half"?
2) Facts: a total of LESS THEN 1.5 million Americans who were denied health insurance or paid higher premiums due to pre-existing conditions.
Obama's Pre-existing Conditions Whopper

NOW the problem with this is this GIGANTIC LIE passed Obamacare under totally false impressions!
There never were 46 million uninsured. There never were 155 million with pre-existing conditions.
LESS the 4 million without insurance that wanted insurance and less then 1.5 million like you with pre-existing.

If Obama had honestly dealt with the issue of "pre-existing conditions" he would ALSO have dealt with "Tort Reform" which totally
ignored the fact that lawyers according to 90% of physicians cost Americans $850 billion a year in wasteful medical services.
This $850 billion is PASSED ON in the form of premiums.
THUS you are a perfect example of how rather then looking at the cause of $850 billion wasted money because Lawyers caused it
Obama a lawyer pushed ACA that was based on total falsehoods!
Here are the facts to support my point...

http://www.jacksonhealthcare.com/media/8968/defensivemedicine_ebook_final.pdf
Proof is 90% of physicians surveyed say they order $850 billion a year in wasted duplicate tests, referrals all out of FEAR of being SUED!
Physicians estimate the cost of defensive medicine in US at $650 to $850 billion per year.
--- Emergency medicine, primary care, and OB/GYN physicians are most likely to practice defensive medicine.
--- 79 to 83% of surgeons and OB/GYNs have been named in lawsuits.
"Physicians contracted by the federal government practice significantly less defensive medicine as they are protected against lawsuits by the 1946 Federal Tort Claims Act. "

-- BUT........Only 48% practice defensive medicine compared to 92% of non-government physicians.

NOW explain to me why government paid physicians don't do defensive medicine practices while 90% of non-government paid physicians do?
Because of the 1946 Tort act

I am going to add on my 1st post that I did have heath insurance, but they were jerking us around and charging us super high deductibles and were going to deny us coverage. My husband almost had a heart attack.

I am not saying Obamacare is perfect I am just saying that Carly doesn't give a shit about people with pre-existing conditions even though she has breast cancer ( almost the exact kind as me).

~

YOU totally IGNORED the fact there was less then 1.5 million with pre-existing conditions!

There were also NEVER 46 million uninsured but that lie was used to pass ACA!

What you obviously never knew was Obama the lawyer protecting the lawyers $270 billion a year income would NOT allow
any tort reform which would have cut 20 maybe 30% the $850 billion a year 90% of doctors attest is wasted due to fear of lawsuits!
Think... just think... The insurance companies pay the claims submitted (including this $850 billion) and simply raise premiums.
BUT... states regulate premiums and if the costs go down i.e. $200 billion reduction in defensive medicine the premiums have to go down which would lower the costs... but Obama totally ignorant of how insurance works as well as his cohorts never considered a
tax on the lawyers! Guess what that $27 billion a year in taxes though would have provided...health insurance for the 4 million that were truly uninsured! Problem solved!

Gross Exaggeration: Obama said "Up to half of all Americans have a pre-existing condition,"
85% of Americans have coverage... that means 266 million so where in the hell did Obama come up with "half"?
2) Facts: a total of LESS THEN 1.5 million Americans who were denied health insurance or paid higher premiums due to pre-existing conditions.

But did this stop Obama from spreading the terrible terrible LIE???
The total impression given by this LIE was 155 million people couldn't get insurance! 30 second sound bite proof of that is people equated "pre-existing conditions" as preventing them from getting insurance!

Like I said I am not saying Obamacare is perfect, but it is a start .

FACT: Corruption of the medical and pharmaceutical companies started when the Big Rich ( mostly the Rockefellers) gave large amounts of money to the medical schools. Now they have a say so in many of the new changes with how people with receive medical care.
Since this time it is out of control how Big Money is controlling health care including the corrupt Big Pharma.
Greed, power and control is basically running our country from all political angles including both the democrats and republicans who are getting back scratches for voting things in to screw us even more .
The FDA is a bunch of crap who so many still feel it protects us.
Medical doctors are legally bound to go only by what the FDA says even if there is a better drug or procedure it has to be approved by the corrupt FDA ...Some doctors fight that but don't want to shake the boat.
So we as the patients are screwed ..
Just today a needed drug to boost immunity was $3.75 a pill went up to $700.00 a pill because a new company buying the rights...what a bunch of corrupted crap.

So with that said at least Obama started something, now that we have it there is no going back without causing a uproar.
I didn't see anyone else doing a damn thing to help people who many died in the process.

The right want a stupid ass pool for those with existing illnesses which eventually will turn into a welfare for those who already pay high insurance costs.

~

Last edited:
Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Holder, Kerry, and Hillary have been telling lies for almost a decade and all of a sudden now the left is acting like truth and honesty matters.

Anyone who thinks a politician is completely honest is a idiot. I really don't know anyone who feels that way.

Besides PreFan I, like many other people are in the middle with the views. The extremists on both sides are nuts. Some of the things from the right and left I agree with. I wish someone would run in that position...

This fighting with Right and Left keeps our focus off what is really happening while both sides are screwing us over for money and power.
Once we realize that and work together, nothing is going to change.

I don't like / dislike someone just because of what party they are, I care more about their character .

~

Last edited:
"I think he regrets being an independent lawyer in these times due to the insurance costs and being with a firm you get the large group insurance like you said."

Employer provided group health insurance will rapidly disappear. The US is the only country that saddles employers with the responsibility to pay a major portion of employee group insurance costs. While the employer paid cost is tax deductible, it is becoming prohibitively expensive, since health care costs have always outstriped inflation indexes for other costs. Ford has been paying more per car for employee health insurance than they pay for steel, since 1977. This makes the US uncompetitive in the world market.

Has this always been this way or has it just gotten really bad in the last 15 years?
So health insurance will be a individual cost in the future.

I liked her at the debates, but I haven't decided for sure. Yes, some disheartening things have come to light.

I just saw this ~ I actually was impressed with her during the debates as well. Now that I have been reading up on her , I am not impressed.
Good Morning America just said : She is shining right now, this is when she makes it or breaks it , moves forward or out of the light just like many who have been in the running lead and now almost out.

Carly Fiorina is a breast cancer survivor who has gone through the whole treatment route of chemotherapy, and surgery. Being re-admitted to the hospital for infections from her reconstruction surgeries, who I am sure has Top Notch health insurance and was treated by Top Notch doctors from Stanford University.

She is saying that Obama care isn't working for cancer patients. What a bunch of fucking lies!

I am currently being treated the 2nd time with the same treatment at the same place Carly was treated , only I opted out of the thousands of dollars reconstruction surgery due to complications.

My husband and I worked hard all of our life's and after my first diagnosis we were about to lose our home and savings because of the pre-existing crap in 2012 and treatment was killing us .

Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

The pre-existing law has not only saved my life but millions of lives who would otherwise have to For-go and die without treatment this second time around.

Carly wants to replace it with a High-Risk Pool Plan which is basically a disaster for anyone with preexisting anything.
The trouble with high risk pools as a “conservative alternative” | The Incidental Economist
To overcome these issues, the pools would need to be incredibly well-funded—conservative health policy scholar James Capretta estimated that adequate funding would be on the scale of $15-20 billion a year to cover 4 million individuals. Remember that back in the real world, the GOP quashed a bill for $4 billion in one-time high risk pool stopgap funding earlier this year.

I feel bad for her having breast cancer , but I knew she was a fucking bitch by just looking at her.
Another candidate who will take what she can get with her cushy insurance and fuck the rest of America over.

This Botox Bitch is dangerous, and to vote her in will bring us down just like she did with HP...

~
You have my sympathies but Ocare is not the be all end all solution. My ex went through the exact same thing BEFORE Ocare and also received top of the line care & reconstruction. Keeping in mind that we're not wealthy anymoreso than the average middle class Americans you can stick your partisan nonsense where the sun doesn't shine.

"I think he regrets being an independent lawyer in these times due to the insurance costs and being with a firm you get the large group insurance like you said."

Employer provided group health insurance will rapidly disappear. The US is the only country that saddles employers with the responsibility to pay a major portion of employee group insurance costs. While the employer paid cost is tax deductible, it is becoming prohibitively expensive, since health care costs have always outstriped inflation indexes for other costs. Ford has been paying more per car for employee health insurance than they pay for steel, since 1977. This makes the US uncompetitive in the world market.

Has this always been this way or has it just gotten really bad in the last 15 years?

During the Carter years, when all the bills became due from LBJ's war on poverty, combined with Vietnam, I was factoring in 22% annual inflation into annual health insurance premium renewal rate calculations. It is a cumulative thing. the first group health rates I calculated in 1966, when my career started, were about $30 per employee per month. Now, it is about $1,200 per employee per month (including the employer's share).

Eventually, everyone's health insurance will become exactly like Medicare, being paid for the same way Medicare is paid for.

RX costs increase at about 2% more in inflation per year than medical costs. The single most ridiculous thing we have to deal with in this country is the fact that the Pharm lobby has made it illegal for the USA government to bargain with Pharm companies for drugs paid for by us taxes, like Medicare and Medicaid. Everything else that the government buys is required by law to be put out to competitive bid. Consequently, I buy some of my RX from Canada, where I can get it for about $.40 on the dollar.

Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

~

I know this doesn't help change your mind but the insurance industry which is the ONLY source for this statistic says this about

NOW the problem with this is this GIGANTIC LIE passed Obamacare under totally false impressions!
There never were 46 million uninsured. There never were 155 million with pre-existing conditions.
LESS the 4 million without insurance that wanted insurance and less then 1.5 million like you with pre-existing.

If Obama had honestly dealt with the issue of "pre-existing conditions" he would ALSO have dealt with "Tort Reform" which totally
ignored the fact that lawyers according to 90% of physicians cost Americans $850 billion a year in wasteful medical services.
THUS you are a perfect example of how rather then looking at the cause of $850 billion wasted money because Lawyers caused it

Proof is 90% of physicians surveyed say they order $850 billion a year in wasted duplicate tests, referrals all out of FEAR of being SUED!
Physicians estimate the cost of defensive medicine in US at $650 to $850 billion per year.
--- Emergency medicine, primary care, and OB/GYN physicians are most likely to practice defensive medicine.
"Physicians contracted by the federal government practice significantly less defensive medicine as they are protected against lawsuits by the 1946 Federal Tort Claims Act. "

-- BUT........Only 48% practice defensive medicine compared to 92% of non-government physicians.

NOW explain to me why government paid physicians don't do defensive medicine practices while 90% of non-government paid physicians do?

I am going to add on my 1st post that I did have heath insurance, but they were jerking us around and charging us super high deductibles and were going to deny us coverage. My husband almost had a heart attack.

I am not saying Obamacare is perfect I am just saying that Carly doesn't give a shit about people with pre-existing conditions even though she has breast cancer ( almost the exact kind as me).

~

YOU totally IGNORED the fact there was less then 1.5 million with pre-existing conditions!

What you obviously never knew was Obama the lawyer protecting the lawyers $270 billion a year income would NOT allow
any tort reform which would have cut 20 maybe 30% the $850 billion a year 90% of doctors attest is wasted due to fear of lawsuits!
Think... just think... The insurance companies pay the claims submitted (including this $850 billion) and simply raise premiums.
BUT... states regulate premiums and if the costs go down i.e. $200 billion reduction in defensive medicine the premiums have to go down which would lower the costs... but Obama totally ignorant of how insurance works as well as his cohorts never considered a
tax on the lawyers! Guess what that $27 billion a year in taxes though would have provided...health insurance for the 4 million that were truly uninsured! Problem solved!

The total impression given by this LIE was 155 million people couldn't get insurance! 30 second sound bite proof of that is people equated "pre-existing conditions" as preventing them from getting insurance!

FACT: Corruption of the medical and pharmaceutical companies started when the Big Rich ( mostly the Rockefellers) gave large amounts of money to the medical schools. Now they have a say so in many of the new changes with how people with receive medical care.
Since this time it is out of control how Big Money is controlling health care including the corrupt Big Pharma.
Greed, power and control is basically running our country from all political angles including both the democrats and republicans who are getting back scratches for voting things in to screw us even more .
Medical doctors are legally bound to go only by what the FDA says even if there is a better drug or procedure it has to be approved by the corrupt FDA ...Some doctors fight that but don't want to shake the boat.
Just today a needed drug to boost immunity was $3.75 a pill went up to $700.00 a pill because a new company buying the rights...what a bunch of corrupted crap.

So with that said at least Obama started something, now that we have it there is no going back without causing a uproar.
I didn't see anyone else doing a damn thing to help people who many died in the process.

The right want a stupid ass pool for those with existing illnesses which eventually will turn into a welfare for those who already pay high insurance costs.

~
FORCING EVERY SINGLE American to buy a service from a private for profit company is not a start, it is a violation of every Americans constitutional rights.

Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

~
You have my sympathies but Ocare is not the be all end all solution. My ex went through the exact same thing BEFORE Ocare and also received top of the line care & reconstruction. Keeping in mind that we're not wealthy anymoreso than the average middle class Americans you can stick your partisan nonsense where the sun doesn't shine.

Glad your wife is doing better...
My stance is not with one party Gramps........A matter of fact why do I have do be a liberal to like the ruling of the pre- existing law.
Again my views are pretty much middle ground and moderate ( which I don't see a candidate yet )

My point of this whole thread is that Carly Fiorina is a breast cancer survivor who got her treatment at the exact same place I am getting for my returning cancer.
You would think her views would be a little more moderate yet she stands on replacing Obamacare's law of pre-existing into a pool which would eventually be defunded and we would be looking at the same exact mess we started with.
She is taking care of herself with her cushy insurance just like the rest of those in high government.

People fought Medicare when it first came out , it still has flaws just like Obamacare.

I was in line getting medication and a very old man had to not get his needed medication because of the sky rocketed price.

Again gramps I am not promoting or saying Obamacare is perfect, but it is a start where any other one in position cared about or did anything to help as it was changing and getting horrible.

BTW: at least you didn't swear at me...:beer::lol:

Last edited:

During the Carter years, when all the bills became due from LBJ's war on poverty, combined with Vietnam, I was factoring in 22% annual inflation into annual health insurance premium renewal rate calculations. It is a cumulative thing. the first group health rates I calculated in 1966, when my career started, were about $30 per employee per month. Now, it is about $1,200 per employee per month (including the employer's share).

Eventually, everyone's health insurance will become exactly like Medicare, being paid for the same way Medicare is paid for.

RX costs increase at about 2% more in inflation per year than medical costs. The single most ridiculous thing we have to deal with in this country is the fact that the Pharm lobby has made it illegal for the USA government to bargain with Pharm companies for drugs paid for by us taxes, like Medicare and Medicaid. Everything else that the government buys is required by law to be put out to competitive bid. Consequently, I buy some of my RX from Canada, where I can get it for about $.40 on the dollar.

Also it is illegal to buy from another country so they have complete control and continue to slam up the prices. Even with Obamacare our deductible is high including medications which they get to control which is covered.
We go to Costco because they seem to be the fairest. Drug stores can make their own prices...

Did you hear about the drug Daraprim going from $13.50 per pill to $750 per pill overnight? wow

Company hikes price 5,000% for drug that fights complication of AIDS, cancer

BTW : What keeps you busy in your retirement?

While you say this about scamming ...and you don't feel Carly scammed the stock holders and workers at HP?
Really!

Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

~

Because she has integrity. With her it's about the people who are being hurt or scammed by obamacare and not about her. You greedy self-serving liberals don't understand integrity.

Also it is illegal to buy from another country so they have complete control and continue to slam up the prices. Even with Obamacare our deductible is high including medications which they get to control which is covered.
We go to Costco because they seem to be the fairest. Drug stores can make their own prices...

Did you hear about the drug Daraprim going from $13.50 per pill to $750 per pill overnight? wow

Company hikes price 5,000% for drug that fights complication of AIDS, cancer

BTW : What keeps you busy in your retirement?

I'm a sheriff Auxiliary Volunteer. In fact, I have to go, because I go on duty in 40 minutes. I also play volleyball 4 times per week, bridge once per week, pinochle twice a week, and ride my motorcycle with a club. In my spare time, I read, and spend time with my sweetie who lives a couple of miles away...

Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Holder, Kerry, and Hillary have been telling lies for almost a decade and all of a sudden now the left is acting like truth and honesty matters.

Anyone who thinks a politician is completely honest is a idiot. I really don't know anyone who feels that way.

Besides PreFan I, like many other people are in the middle with the views. The extremists on both sides are nuts. Some of the things from the right and left I agree with. I wish someone would run in that position...

This fighting with Right and Left keeps our focus off what is really happening while both sides are screwing us over for money and power.
Once we realize that and work together, nothing is going to change.

I don't like / dislike someone just because of what party they are, I care more about their character .

~

I was not referring to you on that.

Carley Fiorina may have lost me not because she wants to defund Planned Parenthood, or because she Doesn't have a replacement for obamacare but because as CEO of HP, she skirted the ban and did business with Iran. That is a Clinton-esque deal breaker for me.

While you say this about scamming ...and you don't feel Carly scammed the stock holders and workers at HP?
Really!

Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

~

Because she has integrity. With her it's about the people who are being hurt or scammed by obamacare and not about her. You greedy self-serving liberals don't understand integrity.

No, she did not scam them. Just because people lost jobs in order to save the company, that isn't a scam. Unless you can prove she told them one thing and then did another.

She did not scam the investors, she saved the company.

Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

~

~

~

BUT you've totally ignored the REAL big $850 billion a year problem known as "defensive medicine"!!!
WHY??? This is totally ignoring what the doctors are telling us. They practice defensive medicine that costs insurance companies
$850 billion a year in wasted, duplicate services all because they are so fearful of lawsuits.
So insurance pay the claims and raise the premiums. Insurance companies pay off 94% of lawsuits before they go to court!
Cheaper to do that that to fight. And so consequently this $850 billion a year that physicians TELL us they have spent ALL to keep from
being sued!
Why is this gigantic issue so ignored?
Here read the study that shows this in greater detail and then tell me that this $850 billion couldn't be reduced if there was tort reform
just as there was in 1946 Federal Tort that says physicians under contract with the Government can't be sued!
BUT BUT !!!!!

Please explain why federal physicians don't do as much wasteful duplicate testing,etc. as non-federal physicians?

Carley Fiorina may have lost me not because she wants to defund Planned Parenthood, or because she Doesn't have a replacement for obamacare but because as CEO of HP, she skirted the ban and did business with Iran. That is a Clinton-esque deal breaker for me.

It is against Federal law to perform abortions with Federal funds.
PP has NOT show of the 333,964 abortions planned parenthood was involved in were done with expenses coming from NON-Federal revenues.
36.6% were performed on women with one or two prior abortions, and
8.1% [were performed on women with three or more prior abortions (CDC).
44.7% or nearly half by women having abortions have one or more previously.

U.S. Abortion Statistics

Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America.
Are we being targeted? Isn't that genocide? We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population. If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant. Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today?
BlackGenocide.org | Planned Parenthood

Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

~
Then don't vote for the bitch!

When I saw her during the debate I found her to be impressive and strong.... she is a good speaker until you find out the facts.
I knew they were giving her botox for a reason...to have a poker face..:lol: lol she has no movement or expression in her face.
Hillary has too much expression which is freaky too.

It is against Federal law to perform abortions with Federal funds.
PP has NOT show of the 333,964 abortions planned parenthood was involved in were done with expenses coming from NON-Federal revenues.
36.6% were performed on women with one or two prior abortions, and
8.1% [were performed on women with three or more prior abortions (CDC).
44.7% or nearly half by women having abortions have one or more previously.

U.S. Abortion Statistics

Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America.
Are we being targeted? Isn't that genocide? We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population. If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant. Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today?
BlackGenocide.org | Planned Parenthood

You will get no argument from me on that. But dealing with Iran which was against the law, I am having a hard time forgiving that.

I

When I saw her during the debate I found her to be impressive and strong.... she is a good speaker until you find out the facts.
I knew they were giving her botox for a reason...to have a poker face..:lol: lol she has no movement or expression in her face.
Hillary has too much expression which is freaky too.

I don't care about her looks.

Forum List

Back