🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Carson on supporting a Muslin for President: How is he wrong?

Nicolle Wallace [Republican Strategist] thinks Carson's comments should disqualify him. She's being interviewed now on TV.

Nicolle Wallace [Republican Strategist] thinks Carson's comments should disqualify him. She's being interviewed now on TV.
Really?
Does she explain how what Carson said is wrong?
Can -you- tell us?
Doesn't seem like anyone can, especially those whining over him saying it.

I would never support a President of the US that is a Jew

Whaaaa? Whats wrong with that? I'm just saying you cant trust Jews..

HEEEY!!! Cant a guy express himself anymore
Do Jews still stone people?
Are they flying God Damned jets into buildings?

Hey,.......why don't we elect some crazy bastard that wants to make women wear tents and take away their rights...hang fags every Saturday....
Oh and kill everyone who's not the same religion.

Corporate media mad that we don't have another pandering politician....

The top two candidates have called out Muslims to be the heathen they are. None of this religion of peace BS.

Neither one will ever be president. The American people will make sure of that.

If America votes for panderers, she'll deserve everything they get.

Leaving that aside, your pissing your pissing your pants, punk.

Do Jews still stone people?
Are they flying God Damned jets into buildings?

Hey,.......why don't we elect some crazy bastard that wants to make women wear tents and take away their rights...hang fags every Saturday....
Oh and kill everyone who's not the same religion.

Wait, are you trying to rationalize why a bigot shouldnt be one?

Thats not how bigotry works, its based on nothing but the ignorance of the bigot...not facts.

Bigots say they dont want a Jew as President. Whats wrong with that?

Hey, I'd never vote for a chick for President! Yanno, periods and stuff. WHAAAAA...I"M JUST SAYIN!!!

Still waiting on that Quran verse which says rape victims are to be killed.

Don't hold your breath for you will turn blue and die... I haven't a Quran nor did I allege that it was in the Quran; that's entirely a product of your little pinhead.

Then that means you must have not voted for Senator Joseph Lieberman (D-Conn) who ran for President in 2004.

I could never support a candidate for President of the United States that was Muslim and had not renounced the central tenant of Islam: Sharia Law," he wrote. "I know that there are many peaceful Muslims who do not adhere to these beliefs. But until these tenants are fully renounced...I cannot advocate any Muslim candidate for President.

"If someone has a Muslim background and they're willing to reject those tenets and to accept the way of life that we have and clearly will swear to place our Constitution above their religion ... I would then be quite willing to support them," he said.
Carson: I can support a Muslim who denounces Sharia law - CNNPolitics.com

How is he wrong?
Would you take exception to his words had he been talking about Christian fundamentalists?
He's not wrong.

“Separation of religion and state is not an option for Muslims because it requires us to abandon Allah’s decree for that of a man”

I could never support a candidate for President of the United States that was Muslim and had not renounced the central tenant of Islam: Sharia Law," he wrote. "I know that there are many peaceful Muslims who do not adhere to these beliefs. But until these tenants are fully renounced...I cannot advocate any Muslim candidate for President.

"If someone has a Muslim background and they're willing to reject those tenets and to accept the way of life that we have and clearly will swear to place our Constitution above their religion ... I would then be quite willing to support them," he said.

How is he wrong?
Would you take exception to his words had he been talking about Christian fundamentalists?
He's not wrong.

“Separation of religion and state is not an option for Muslims because it requires us to abandon Allah’s decree for that of a man”
Who are you quoting?

How is he wrong?
He's not wrong.

Who are you quoting?

Exactly.. Islam kills homos and rape victims and condones the buggery of children...

Sounds exactly like the Christian Klan.

If a white women was raped by a black man, she was expected to do the right thing and commit suicide.

the klan is a democrat organization…..why do you bring the democrats into everything?

I know... the Democrats.. the party of slavery, Jim Crow and opposition to civil rights.
Another thing you have in common with Muslims. Living decades if not centuries in the past.

What's funny here is all this RWnut propaganda about what Muslims are and must be,

when all the while the highest Muslim officeholder in the US, Congressman Keith Ellison,

is a liberal.

And is he advocating to make America into Sharia law?

Of course he isn't. But if you were to believe Ben Carson, if Ellison is a Muslim, he HAS to be a fundamentalist extremist Muslim.

Carson is full of shit.

How is he wrong?
He's not wrong.

Who are you quoting?

How is he wrong?
He's not wrong.

Who are you quoting?
"[…] So how are Muslims to approach the modern trend of separation of religion and state? The basic belief in Islam is that the Qur’an is one hundred percent the word of Allah, and the Sunna was also as a result of the guidance of Allah to the Prophet sallallahu allayhe wasalam. Islam cannot be separated from the state because it guides us through every detail of running the state and our lives. Muslims have no choice but to reject secularism for it excludes the law of Allah."

Forum List

Back