🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Carson on supporting a Muslin for President: How is he wrong?

Carson: I can support a Muslim who denounces Sharia law - CNNPolitics.com

How is he wrong?
Would you take exception to his words had he been talking about Christian fundamentalists?
He takes exactly the opposite view when talking about Christian beliefs that might conflict with the law of the land.
Unsurprisingly, I didn't see your answer.
I'll ask again:
How is he wrong?
Would you take exception to his words had he been talking about Christian fundamentalists?
He doesn't talk about Christian fundamentalists in the same way so your question is meaningless.
Carson on Kim Davis Case: 'This Is a Judeo-Christian Nation'
You continue to avoid the question; given your proven record of intellectual dishonesty, I am not surprised.
How was Carson wrong with what he said about supporting/not supporting s Muslim as President?
I answered your question. He applies a standard to Muslims that he doesn't apply to Christians.
So, you cannot tell me how he is wrong.
Thank you.

Perhaps Carson -- and I know this is going to sound crazy -- has looked around the planet and seen members of one (1) religion who are aggressively torturing, slaughtering and terrorizing people daily, treating gays & women like subhumans, flying jetliners into American buildings, swearing to destroy Western Civilization and swearing to murder anyone who does not sign on to their club.

Perhaps that bothers him a little, and maybe it has caused him to believe that members of that religion may want to bring it into the 21st century before he personally votes to hand the keys to America over to a person from that group.

Oh, I know, that's horrible. I mean, the Crusades and all. And our Constitution was written by rich white slave owners 'n stuff. And we certainly don't want to hurt any feelings.

But maybe that would explain his sentiment. The big meanie.

He takes exactly the opposite view when talking about Christian beliefs that might conflict with the law of the land.
I'll ask again:
How is he wrong?
He doesn't talk about Christian fundamentalists in the same way so your question is meaningless.
You continue to avoid the question; given your proven record of intellectual dishonesty, I am not surprised.
How was Carson wrong with what he said about supporting/not supporting s Muslim as President?
I answered your question. He applies a standard to Muslims that he doesn't apply to Christians.
Thank you.

No, you cannot read. He wants Muslims to denounce Sharia but he doesn't want Christians to denounce the Bible.

Anyone with a brain can see that's wrong.

I think that 'carson' is correct and his approval is probably rising because of his words . 'sharia' is incompatible with the USA Constitution and Bill of Rights , liberty and freedom . I see no way around that judgement . Course a 'shiria' advocating muslim could legally run and then its up to the voting populace to discriminate as they use their brains .
He didn't mention the word "sharia" on MTP. He's now lying.

What other Muslim laws was he talking about then?
Of course he did not have to say the word sharia.
listen to the interview.
Ben Carson: The Full Meet the Press Interview - NBC News

Perhaps Carson -- and I know this is going to sound crazy -- has looked around the planet and seen members of one (1) religion who are aggressively torturing, slaughtering and terrorizing people daily, treating gays & women like subhumans, flying jetliners into American buildings, swearing to destroy Western Civilization and swearing to murder anyone who does not sign on to their club.

And when you condemn all for what is done by the few, what do you get?

Ask the Nazis.

I could never support a candidate for President of the United States that was Muslim and had not renounced the central tenant of Islam: Sharia Law," he wrote. "I know that there are many peaceful Muslims who do not adhere to these beliefs. But until these tenants are fully renounced...I cannot advocate any Muslim candidate for President.

"If someone has a Muslim background and they're willing to reject those tenets and to accept the way of life that we have and clearly will swear to place our Constitution above their religion ... I would then be quite willing to support them," he said.

How is he wrong?
Can a Muslim be a good American or President?

Theologically - no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon God of Arabia.

Religiously - no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam (Quran, 2:256)

Scripturally - no. Because his allegiance is to the five pillars of Islam and the Quran (Koran).

Geographically - no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no. Because he must submit to the mullah (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and Destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically - no. Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34).

Intellectually - no. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no. Because when we declare "one nation under God," the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore after much study and deliberation....perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both "good" Muslims and good Americans.

Call it what you wish....it's still the truth, and how do we know it's the truth?

Because of the muslim we already have in the white house. We've watched him systematically, "FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGING" America since the day he stepped into office, for the WORSE. He is out to DESTROY America as it was, and he is an ADMITTED MUSLIM...

... BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA... MUSLIM NAME for a MUSLIM...

Last edited:

Ask the Nazis.
Yes, the lie that all are being condemned.

I even included the words "members of one religion" for liars like you, and you STILL lied.

Lie to someone else, thanks.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I'll ask again:
How is he wrong?
Thank you.
No, you cannot read.
I can.
You clearly cannot tell us ho what he said was wrong.

"Carson on supporting a Muslin for President: How is he wrong?"

Carson is wrong because the Constitution prohibits religious tests, one cannot be compelled to "renounce" tenets of his faith as a condition to hold elected office.

Thank you.
No, you cannot read.
I can.
You clearly cannot tell us ho what he said was wrong.

You don't think it's wrong to hold different Americans to separate sets of standards?

Ask the Nazis.

I even included the words "members of one religion" for liars like you, and you STILL lied.

Carson IS condemning all Muslims.

I can only support a Christian who denounces God's law as found in the Bible.

None of you Carson supporters have a problem with that?

I'll ask again:
How is he wrong?
Thank you.

No, you cannot read. He wants Muslims to denounce Sharia but he doesn't want Christians to denounce the Bible.

Anyone with a brain can see that's wrong.

Because Christianity is compatible with the Constitution.
Sharia law is not.
We do not murder people because of their lifestyles.
This includes gays as well as women who want bare arms and legs.
Sharia law does not give freedom.

Ask the Nazis.

That's a lie.

I can see why no one wants to talk with you anymore.

I could never support a candidate for President of the United States that was Muslim and had not renounced the central tenant of Islam: Sharia Law," he wrote. "I know that there are many peaceful Muslims who do not adhere to these beliefs. But until these tenants are fully renounced...I cannot advocate any Muslim candidate for President.

"If someone has a Muslim background and they're willing to reject those tenets and to accept the way of life that we have and clearly will swear to place our Constitution above their religion ... I would then be quite willing to support them," he said.

How is he wrong?

The difference being Christians have more leeway than Muslims.

Christians can allow others to live in sin...but Shia Muslims are compelled to encourage others to live in a clean manner and cannot follow specific portions of the constitution especially if they conflict with the Koran. Abortion is one example. Same-sex marriage is another....along with acceptance of other beliefs and faiths. Women do not have the same identical rights as men is yet another.

Last edited:

Ask the Nazis.

That's a lie.

I can see why no one wants to talk with you anymore.

Because you're sick of losing the arguments.

How is he wrong?

Christians can allow others to live in sin...but Shia Muslims are compelled to encourage other to live in a clean manner and cannot follow specific portions of the constitution especially if they conflict with the Koran. Abortion is one example. Same-sex marriage is another....along with acceptance of other beliefs and faiths. Women do not have the same identical rights as men is yet another.

Christianity says you go to Hell if you in any way implicate yourself in cooperation with or tolerance of same sex marriage,

just ask Kim Davis and all of her supporters.

How is he wrong?

Christians can allow others to live in sin...but Shia Muslims are compelled to encourage other to live in a clean manner and cannot follow specific portions of the constitution especially if they conflict with the Koran. Abortion is one example. Same-sex marriage is another....along with acceptance of other beliefs and faiths. Women do not have the same identical rights as men is yet another.
Not sure how this makes Carson wrong...?

Forum List

Back