Carson on supporting a Muslin for President: How is he wrong?

I can only support a Christian who denounces God's law as found in the Bible.

None of you Carson supporters have a problem with that?

Some of God's laws are in the Constitution.

The Bible and Government - Faith Facts

Some of God's supposed laws are unconstitutional. Just ask Kim Davis.

By Ben Carson's reasoning, she should be required to renounce her Christian faith before she is allowed to hold office.
You AND other bubble heads keep attempting to equate sharia "LAW" with Christianity, and no one is buying it.

The topic is the CONSTITUTION vs SHARIA LAW. It's got NOTHING to do with Christianity.

Now would you want a muslim sworn to upholding sharia law in the white house?

YES or NO....

The single largest Muslim country on EARTH is Indonesia. It is also one of the most moderate Muslim countries.

That Muslim extremism is the only form of Islam is a BIG LIE, in grand Nazi fashion, being perpetrated by the American Right.

I can only support a Christian who denounces God's law as found in the Bible.

None of you Carson supporters have a problem with that?

Some of God's laws are in the Constitution.

The Bible and Government - Faith Facts

Some of God's supposed laws are unconstitutional. Just ask Kim Davis.

By Ben Carson's reasoning, she should be required to renounce her Christian faith before she is allowed to hold office.
You AND other bubble heads keep attempting to equate sharia "LAW" with Christianity, and no one is buying it.

The topic is the CONSTITUTION vs SHARIA LAW. It's got NOTHING to do with Christianity.

Now would you want a muslim sworn to upholding sharia law in the white house?

YES or NO....

Kim Davis said God's law comes first to her, before the secular law of the US. She is a most devout Christian.

Can we assume all of Christendom agrees with her?

look at the Muslim world. Democracy is not a staple of that region because they have no Western tradition of philosophy that dates to ancient Greece. the very idea of civil liberties runs contrary to Islam as a philosophy and faith. No Muslim could follow the Constitution of the United States and still be true to their faith.

Apparently fundamentalist Christians can't follow the constitution either.
In what way? You mean founding the country, writing the Declaration of Independence and Constitution?

No Christian can follow the Constitution and be true to the Christian faith. The Bible (supposedly) is anti-abortion and condemns homosexuals.

The Constitution recognizes abortion as a right and homosexuals as equals.

The single largest Muslim country on EARTH is Indonesia. It is also one of the most moderate Muslim countries.

That Muslim extremism is the only form of Islam is a BIG LIE, in grand Nazi fashion, being perpetrated by the American Right.

No one on the right is doing that.
It's the left who won't single out Muslim extremism because of political correctness. Especially so in the mainstream news.

Apparently, liberals -could- support a candidate for President of the United States that was Muslim and had not renounced Sharia Law.
:dunno:

look at the Muslim world. Democracy is not a staple of that region because they have no Western tradition of philosophy that dates to ancient Greece. the very idea of civil liberties runs contrary to Islam as a philosophy and faith. No Muslim could follow the Constitution of the United States and still be true to their faith.

Apparently fundamentalist Christians can't follow the constitution either.
In what way? You mean founding the country, writing the Declaration of Independence and Constitution?

No Christian can follow the Constitution and be true to the Christian faith. The Bible (supposedly) is anti-abortion and condemns homosexuals.

The Constitution recognizes abortion as a right and homosexuals as equals.

And gives rights to all three.

"Despite these disclaimers, Ellison's open support for the NOI for over a decade is a matter of public record. After earning his economics degree in 1987, Ellison moved to Minneapolis and enrolled at the University of Minnesota Law School. While there, he wrote several columns under the pseudonym Keith E. Hakim, in which he spoke respectfully of Farrakhan and defended the NOI's national spokesman and Farrakhan's right-hand man, Khalid Abdul Muhammad, notorious for his anti-white, anti-Jewish, and anti-gay opinions.[10] Elsewhere, Ellison used other pseudonyms, including Keith X Ellison[11]and Keith Ellison Muhammad.[12]

Muslim American Society: Ellison's connections to other groups such as the Muslim American Society (MAS) reinforce questions about where he stands. MAS was founded in 1993 following an arrangement reached between Muslim Brotherhood leaders in America and Egypt. MAS is, in fact, the Brotherhood's American chapter.[55] That the Brotherhood (Al-Ikhwan al-Muslimun) represents a significant threat to Western civilization is made clear from this excerpt from a 1991 briefing captured by the FBI:

The process of settlement [of Islam in the United States] is a "Civilization-Jihadist" process with all the word means. The Ikhwan must understand that all their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" their miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and Allah's religion is made victorious over all religions. … It is a Muslim's destiny to perform Jihad and work wherever he is and wherever he lands until the final hour comes.[56]

Keith Ellison's Stealth Jihad

I would never support a President of the US that is a Jew

Whaaaa? Whats wrong with that? I'm just saying you cant trust Jews..

HEEEY!!! Cant a guy express himself anymore
Do Jews still stone people?
Are they flying God Damned jets into buildings?

Hey,.......why don't we elect some crazy bastard that wants to make women wear tents and take away their rights...hang fags every Saturday....
Oh and kill everyone who's not the same religion.

Wait, are you trying to rationalize why a bigot shouldnt be one?

Thats not how bigotry works, its based on nothing but the ignorance of the bigot...not facts.

Bigots say they dont want a Jew as President. Whats wrong with that?
Are Jews at war with the United States?

You know, you liberals will destroy this country in the end. You trust people too much (unless they're Republicans or Christians ).
You guys will put somebody in the Oval Office even if he says "Death To America ". As long as he promises you free tuition and calls for higher taxes on the rich. You don't care. You never take anything seriously.

What's funny here is all this RWnut propaganda about what Muslims are and must be,

when all the while the highest Muslim officeholder in the US, Congressman Keith Ellison,

is a liberal.

And is he advocating to make America into Sharia law?

Of course he isn't. But if you were to believe Ben Carson, if Ellison is a Muslim, he HAS to be a fundamentalist extremist Muslim.

Carson is full of shit.

Carson has said no such thing.

Hey,.......why don't we elect some crazy bastard that wants to make women wear tents and take away their rights...hang fags every Saturday....

Thats not how bigotry works, its based on nothing but the ignorance of the bigot...not facts.

You know, you liberals will destroy this country in the end. You trust people too much (unless they're Republicans or Christians ).
You guys will put somebody in the Oval Office even if he says "Death To America ". As long as he promises you free tuition and calls for higher taxes on the rich. You don't care. You never take anything seriously.

None of that changes anything...I said Jews cant be trusted therefore they cannot be President.

"Despite these disclaimers, Ellison's open support for the NOI for over a decade is a matter of public record. After earning his economics degree in 1987, Ellison moved to Minneapolis and enrolled at the University of Minnesota Law School. While there, he wrote several columns under the pseudonym Keith E. Hakim, in which he spoke respectfully of Farrakhan and defended the NOI's national spokesman and Farrakhan's right-hand man, Khalid Abdul Muhammad, notorious for his anti-white, anti-Jewish, and anti-gay opinions.[10] Elsewhere, Ellison used other pseudonyms, including Keith X Ellison[11]and Keith Ellison Muhammad.[12]

Muslim American Society: Ellison's connections to other groups such as the Muslim American Society (MAS) reinforce questions about where he stands. MAS was founded in 1993 following an arrangement reached between Muslim Brotherhood leaders in America and Egypt. MAS is, in fact, the Brotherhood's American chapter.[55] That the Brotherhood (Al-Ikhwan al-Muslimun) represents a significant threat to Western civilization is made clear from this excerpt from a 1991 briefing captured by the FBI:

The process of settlement [of Islam in the United States] is a "Civilization-Jihadist" process with all the word means. The Ikhwan must understand that all their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" their miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and Allah's religion is made victorious over all religions. … It is a Muslim's destiny to perform Jihad and work wherever he is and wherever he lands until the final hour comes.[56]

Ellison is a stone cold racist.

Total asshole.

None of that changes anything...I said Jews cant be trusted therefore they cannot be President.

So, you are an actual racist... duly noted. You and Chief Shitting Bull should hook up... he's a rabid Jew hater.

What's funny here is all this RWnut propaganda about what Muslims are and must be,

when all the while the highest Muslim officeholder in the US, Congressman Keith Ellison,

is a liberal.

And is he advocating to make America into Sharia law?

Of course he isn't. But if you were to believe Ben Carson, if Ellison is a Muslim, he HAS to be a fundamentalist extremist Muslim.

Carson is full of shit.

Carson has said no such thing.
I just did some reading on the liberal Muslim Keith Ellison.

He was only elected after he dropped his Muslim name Mohammed. He has ties to the Muslim brotherhood and the NOI, CAIR, and Louis Farrakhan.

Ellison is a stone cold racist.

Total asshole.
He is a two faced liar.

Neither can any Democrat be trusted.
But you have nothing to base your belief other than your prejudice. However, we have plenty of reasons to prevent Muslims from ever being president...
Hillary and Obama are the primary reasons Democrats shouldn't. They showed us they couldn't be trusted.

Neither can any Democrat be trusted.
But you have nothing to base your belief other than your prejudice. However, we have plenty of reasons to prevent Muslims from ever being president...
Hillary and Obama are the primary reasons Democrats shouldn't. They showed us they couldn't be trusted.

Uh ok....I'm just sayin thats why Jews cant be trusted. They are greedy and sneaky. I'm not going to play this PC game with you

I could never support a candidate for President of the United States that was Muslim and had not renounced the central tenant of Islam: Sharia Law," he wrote. "I know that there are many peaceful Muslims who do not adhere to these beliefs. But until these tenants are fully renounced...I cannot advocate any Muslim candidate for President.

"If someone has a Muslim background and they're willing to reject those tenets and to accept the way of life that we have and clearly will swear to place our Constitution above their religion ... I would then be quite willing to support them," he said.
Carson: I can support a Muslim who denounces Sharia law - CNNPolitics.com

How is he wrong?
Would you take exception to his words had he been talking about Christian fundamentalists?
He's not wrong.

“Separation of religion and state is not an option for Muslims because it requires us to abandon Allah’s decree for that of a man”
Who are you quoting?
I could never support a candidate for President of the United States that was Muslim and had not renounced the central tenant of Islam: Sharia Law," he wrote. "I know that there are many peaceful Muslims who do not adhere to these beliefs. But until these tenants are fully renounced...I cannot advocate any Muslim candidate for President.

"If someone has a Muslim background and they're willing to reject those tenets and to accept the way of life that we have and clearly will swear to place our Constitution above their religion ... I would then be quite willing to support them," he said.

How is he wrong?
Would you take exception to his words had he been talking about Christian fundamentalists?
He's not wrong.

“Separation of religion and state is not an option for Muslims because it requires us to abandon Allah’s decree for that of a man”
Who are you quoting?
"[…] So how are Muslims to approach the modern trend of separation of religion and state? The basic belief in Islam is that the Qur’an is one hundred percent the word of Allah, and the Sunna was also as a result of the guidance of Allah to the Prophet sallallahu allayhe wasalam. Islam cannot be separated from the state because it guides us through every detail of running the state and our lives. Muslims have no choice but to reject secularism for it excludes the law of Allah."

Strange how atheists on the left support this unknowingly.....or knowingly.

How is he wrong?
He's not wrong.

Who are you quoting?

How is he wrong?
He's not wrong.

Who are you quoting?
"[…] So how are Muslims to approach the modern trend of separation of religion and state? The basic belief in Islam is that the Qur’an is one hundred percent the word of Allah, and the Sunna was also as a result of the guidance of Allah to the Prophet sallallahu allayhe wasalam. Islam cannot be separated from the state because it guides us through every detail of running the state and our lives. Muslims have no choice but to reject secularism for it excludes the law of Allah."

Strange how atheists on the left support this unknowingly.....or knowingly.
They are stupid.

Forum List

Back