🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Carson on supporting a Muslin for President: How is he wrong?

Corporate media mad that we don't have another pandering politician....

The top two candidates have called out Muslims to be the heathen they are. None of this religion of peace BS.

I could never support a candidate for President of the United States that was Muslim and had not renounced the central tenant of Islam: Sharia Law," he wrote. "I know that there are many peaceful Muslims who do not adhere to these beliefs. But until these tenants are fully renounced...I cannot advocate any Muslim candidate for President.

"If someone has a Muslim background and they're willing to reject those tenets and to accept the way of life that we have and clearly will swear to place our Constitution above their religion ... I would then be quite willing to support them," he said.
Carson: I can support a Muslim who denounces Sharia law - CNNPolitics.com

How is he wrong?
Would you take exception to his words had he been talking about Christian fundamentalists?

The difference being Christians have more leeway than Muslims.

Christians can allow others to live in sin...but Shia Muslims are compelled to encourage other to live in a clean manner and cannot follow specific portions of the constitution especially if they conflict with the Koran. Abortion is one example. Same-sex marriage is another....along with acceptance of other beliefs and faiths. Women do not have the same identical rights as men is yet another.
Not sure how this makes Carson wrong...?

Never said it did.

I can only support a Christian who denounces God's law as found in the Bible.

None of you Carson supporters have a problem with that?

Some of God's laws are in the Constitution.

The Bible and Government - Faith Facts

Some of God's supposed laws are unconstitutional. Just ask Kim Davis.

By Ben Carson's reasoning, she should be required to renounce her Christian faith before she is allowed to hold office.

No that is not what he said or meant.

What's funny here is all this RWnut propaganda about what Muslims are and must be,

when all the while the highest Muslim officeholder in the US, Congressman Keith Ellison,

is a liberal.

Which illustrates how Islam isn't compatible with the constitution. We all have unalienable God given rights.....which the Koran cannot jib with.

Your country has a Constitution?

Christianity isn't compatible with the Constitution. The 1st Commandment says you shall have no other Gods before ME (as in the God of the Bible),

and yet the Constitution guarantees the RIGHT to just the opposite.

By Ben Carson's reasoning, she should be required to renounce her Christian faith before she is allowed to hold office.

That's exactly what he said. By his 'logic' he would not support her for office if she didn't renounce her religion. That's what he said of Muslims.

Funny how the usual liberals loons refuse to agree with something - in fact, go out of their way to avoid doing so - because someone from the GOP said it.
:lol:

What's funny here is all this RWnut propaganda about what Muslims are and must be,

when all the while the highest Muslim officeholder in the US, Congressman Keith Ellison,

is a liberal.

And is he advocating to make America into Sharia law?

That's exactly what he said. By his 'logic' he would not support her for office if she didn't renounce her religion. That's what he said of Muslims.

Do you know that not all Muslims support or live by Sharia Law?
He did not say Muslims should renounce their religion.

Do you know that not all Muslims support or live by Sharia Law?
He did not say Muslims should renounce their religion.
NYC is happy to prove that he cannot discuss an issue honestly.

I could never support a candidate for President of the United States that was Muslim and had not renounced the central tenant of Islam: Sharia Law," he wrote. "I know that there are many peaceful Muslims who do not adhere to these beliefs. But until these tenants are fully renounced...I cannot advocate any Muslim candidate for President.

"If someone has a Muslim background and they're willing to reject those tenets and to accept the way of life that we have and clearly will swear to place our Constitution above their religion ... I would then be quite willing to support them," he said.

How is he wrong?
Would you take exception to his words had he been talking about Christian fundamentalists?

After we have this conversation, I want to ask every Republican president about Hell. Who do they believe goes to hell. I would LOVE to have this conversation happen in the next GOP debate. I want to see what level of crazy these guys really are. I bet Huckabee is the most insane. And I bet none of them will be honest and blunt like Trump or Ben Carson. They will all give the politically correct response.

Ben Carson while ignorant is basically saying a radical sharia fucking law muslim can't be president. Wow Ben! Did you just fucking realize that you stupid token uncle tom boy?

But I want America to know how the GOP candidates feel about people who don't believe in the Jesus stories. Not that Islam recognizes Jesus as a real historical person, or the Jews who don't deny he existed, just don't believe he is the son of god. Which Republicans think all us are going to hell? Because that person is also unelectable.

How is he wrong?
After we have this conversation,
To have this conversation, you must first answer the question i asked.
You may then engage in your red herring.
Ben Carson while ignorant is basically saying a radical sharia fucking law muslim can't be president.
This is a lie; as you read the OP, you know he said no such thing.

Now.. how is Carson, conveniently quoted for you in the OP, wrong?

I would never support a President of the US that is a Jew

Whaaaa? Whats wrong with that? I'm just saying you cant trust Jews..

HEEEY!!! Cant a guy express himself anymore

Forum List

Back