Carville: Obama weak, can be beat

There isn't anyone to run against obama yet. This is the primary. There's no republican candidate yet and obama is sinking.

It doesn't look good even with his lies.

Matters not. If Carville is correct Obama will lose and the end result will be a GOP win.

You're not reading what he said. It DOES matter... he said if things suck, obama will lose. That's common knowledge.

What's hysterical is that given the negatives that you guys can't get out of your own way and beat him.

I dont care how he looses as long as he goes. Even with an improving economy the mere threat of another term without the chains of reelection holding him back I honestly fear the future

I'll ditto that. Just so he's gone. He would destroy this country if given another four years.

From the disingenuous o/p's link... which she managed to misrepresent (no surprises there)

Matters not. If Carville is correct Obama will lose and the end result will be a GOP win.

You're not reading what he said. It DOES matter... he said if things suck, obama will lose. That's common knowledge.

What's hysterical is that given the negatives that you guys can't get out of your own way and beat him.

It's the religious right's fault.

I dont care how he looses as long as he goes. Even with an improving economy the mere threat of another term without the chains of reelection holding him back I honestly fear the future

I'll ditto that. Just so he's gone. He would destroy this country if given another four years.

Tell Santorum to drop out.

From the disingenuous o/p's link... which she managed to misrepresent (no surprises there)

But Carville adds that it won't be the GOP that beats Obama. The reason: The GOP candidates are even worse. "I think the Republicans can't beat him, but events can,"

lol, disingenuous...and I didn't misrepresent ANYTHING....I posted a snip and it was up to you to go search the rest..yes he did say that, but the main point was about Obama..

but your raging is touching

There isn't anyone to run against obama yet. This is the primary. There's no republican candidate yet and obama is sinking.

It doesn't look good even with his lies.

ummmmm, he beats romney by 6 and santorum by 9.

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

it must suck being a compulsive liar like you.

Dukakis was 18 points ahead in August.

That was an easy vote.

The majority prefers bush then some one trying to dukakus

it must suck being a compulsive liar like you.

Being a compulsive liar never sucks. You just keep lying, even to yourself, about whether you're lying in the first place, and you end up actually believing yourself. Which makes you not a liar anymore. And that is the secret to true happiness, apparently.

What makes you think I have Santorum's ear?

Get it. then tell him to drop out.

Hmmm...do i hear a little concern in your comment? Are you Afraid of Santorum?? :)

Yes. He has no business being president and if nominated Obama will win big and take senate and house seats with him. I don't want Santorum and I certainly don't want the dems having complete control of the government.

Forum List

Back