Case Closed! Trump Was Right. Obama's Birth Certificate A Fake

e4a3d9c5fc9dd1866e41006c26425c34--donald-trump-video-roll-in.jpg

Whether Obama was born in the USA or not, he is now legally regarded as a citizen so Birthers are beating a dead horse to no purpose at all other than amusing everyone else.

If he was REALLY born in Hawaii, why does his alleged Birth Certificate say he was born in a hospital that did not even EXIST until years after he was born.

We all knew it was a fake, and none of the law's he signed should be outlawed, what a lying piece of muslim shit.

Yep, you are a lying pile of donkey ball sweat.

And of course, like a whiny leftist you base that on ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. ou didn't say much other than to prove that when the left can't legitimately debate something you just ignore and name-calling.
Sorry, but those are the facts. And the fact that you resort to insults instead of refuting the facts speaks volumes that I was right.

If he was REALLY born in Hawaii, why does his alleged Birth Certificate say he was born in a hospital that did not even EXIST until years after he was born.

Keep going...

CsfH6u0W8AAvqea.jpg

which is why the OP is a fool to list Trump as a credible source.Politicians are always flip flopping.:D

That Sherrif from Arizona however is a very credible source and has researched it exhaustively.His facts cannot be refuted.His book has never been debunked or disproven.Trump wont do anythhing and call for jail time for Obama though.He said he would prosecute Hillery.Look how that one turned out?

He wont prosecute either of these criminals because the sheep like this OP here dont get it that both parties are corrupt,that they are one in the same and in reality it is a ONE PARTY SYSTEM disguised as two so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected. they are like pro wrestlers.Inside the ring they pretend to hate each other but outside? much different story,they pal around each other and have beers with one another.
. Speaking of wrestling, I think Vince Mcman's wife, daughter or something is in the adminstration right ??

Whether Obama was born in the USA or not, he is now legally regarded as a citizen so Birthers are beating a dead horse to no purpose at all other than amusing everyone else.

Nope! They're wanting to fan the DOPers into raging flames, to cover over ..

TGOD-2017_GJ-show.jpg

Last edited:

You know what funny here. This plan was set in motion by an interracial couple. Back in the 60's-70's
Where being black was a Yuge flag everywhere. To pull off a Yuge paperwork fraud
over many governmental agencies. Knowing he would be the first black president.
Outside of getting into schools, needing some birth paperwork at the start. Some 8
educational schools, mostly white controlled schools, at the time, missed the little issue.
All his school records are sealed. Obama went to a great deal of effort to obfuscate his past. Why?

We all knew it was a fake, and none of the law's he signed should be outlawed, what a lying piece of muslim shit.

WOW!? Right on cue! To change the subject. We're back to Birther BS.
If the GOP could prove it. They would have done so.

The last wall to defense for The Great Orange Duoche supporters.
And known Putin protectors.

Hear it from the Douches lips.

The_Douche_Fabulists150x150.gif

If the GOP could prove it. They would have done so.
thats what i say too.....

Who told you such an insane thing, and why were you stupid enough to believe it?

Oh, Alex Jones. You do understand that he just makes everything up, right?

No?

That would be the problem.

Who told you such an insane thing, and why were you stupid enough to believe it?

No?

Are you telling me AJ just make shit up? That's impossible. Some base their lifestyle on his reports.
Is this fair here? To rattle their whole world, of licking up epidermal gland secretions of a lizards ass?

Last edited:
To get conservatives chasing their tales about a subject that really does not matter at this time because everyone in the system agrees Obama is an American citizen was eligaible to run for POTUS.

The (fake) BC the left posted listed his race as "African". The term they used in the '60s was "Negro". Obviously it was fake.

No?

yeah kinda like how the mainstream media makes things up everyday 24/7 such as Obama being a US citizen.:D:lmao:

i do agree with the comments of others though that have said what does it matter now since he is no longer in office.while it is an injustice he gets away with this crime there are much more government corruption much worse than this that people should be more concerned about over this.this is old news.the government corruption going on NOW is what he should be concerned about.

No?

yeah kinda like how the mainstream media makes things up everyday 24/7 such as Obama being a US citizen.:D:lmao:

i do agree with the comments of others though that have said what does it matter now since he is no longer in office.while it is an injustice he gets away with this crime there are much more government corruption much worse than this that people should be more concerned about over this.this is old news.the government corruption going on NOW is what he should be concerned about.
Obama may be out of office but he is not out of the picture. Who do you think is at the head of the shadow government? I wouldn't be surprised if Obama was working with N. Korea to create a crisis here. The MF can't be trusted, he is a traitor.

No?

Obama may be out of office but he is not out of the picture. Who do you think is at the head of the shadow government? I wouldn't be surprised if Obama was working with N. Korea to create a crisis here. The MF can't be trusted, he is a traitor.

You really are a special kind of stupid to be thinking that Obama would be colluding with N. Korea. What kind of proof do you have for your claims?

No?

You really are a special kind of stupid to be thinking that Obama would be colluding with N. Korea. What kind of proof do you have for your claims?
You really are a special kind of stupid to not know the difference between "I wouldn't be surprised if..." and a "claim".

No?

You really are a special kind of stupid to not know the difference between "I wouldn't be surprised if..." and a "claim".
I would be surprised or wouldn't put nothing past what Obama would or wouldn't have done and/or is still doing.

i'm no less curious than ever before. why he couldn't show his records given his ego for transparency.

No?

seriously ? heh

do you think fusion doesn't have a dossier on obama or clintons.

Forum List

Back