🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Casey DeSantis. Even more hate filled than Ron.

She's no Melania Trump but she isn't bad lookin' at all.

Casey-DeSantis-2.jpg

Far and away better than that window drape wearing skank currently in the WH.
Id give it to her. A couple times.

I know. It seems impossible. With the War on Woke being Ron’s only accomplishment how could Casey his wife be even worse?

Well I can see the First Couple of Florida pointing fingers when the campaign implodes.

You see. This is what happens when you ignore polling and forget to hire a couple people who disagree with you. You surround yourselves with sycophants and they agree with you wholeheartedly. That doesn’t make them right or their advice good or wise.

After the failed effort for President I’m sure Ron will run for Senator. Assuming that Florida will have him after this debacle.

You hate her because she's a beautiful white woman

Link after link after fucking link is posted about this, and you gaslighting FREAKS continue on with this bullshit. SMH
Oh I know. The crackpots are on a mission. It's still lies. No surgeon in America is going to mutilate a child.

I know. It seems impossible. With the War on Woke being Ron’s only accomplishment how could Casey his wife be even worse?

Well I can see the First Couple of Florida pointing fingers when the campaign implodes.

You see. This is what happens when you ignore polling and forget to hire a couple people who disagree with you. You surround yourselves with sycophants and they agree with you wholeheartedly. That doesn’t make them right or their advice good or wise.

After the failed effort for President I’m sure Ron will run for Senator. Assuming that Florida will have him after this debacle.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1689535760313.jpg
    FB_IMG_1689535760313.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 6
It's amazing that the hate filled left turned society upside down where normalcy and heterosexuality is viewed as the enemy. If you are against freakazoid screeching drag queens indoctrinating young kids in school you must be "hate filled" according to the crazy left.

Forum List

Back