🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Casey DeSantis. Even more hate filled than Ron.

:). No hysteria here. Again, why do you support allowing preteens and teenagers to transition their gender?

Does it embarrass you to answer this question?
That doesn't mean surgery, you idiot. Do you have numbers? You people are so neurotic.

Oh I know. The crackpots are on a mission. It's still lies. No surgeon in America is going to mutilate a child.
You're delusional and sadly uninformed. Typical for a leftist.

I know. It seems impossible. With the War on Woke being Ron’s only accomplishment how could Casey his wife be even worse?

Well I can see the First Couple of Florida pointing fingers when the campaign implodes.

You see. This is what happens when you ignore polling and forget to hire a couple people who disagree with you. You surround yourselves with sycophants and they agree with you wholeheartedly. That doesn’t make them right or their advice good or wise.

After the failed effort for President I’m sure Ron will run for Senator. Assuming that Florida will have him after this debacle.

There is nothing wrong with that video.

dont forget this

Here's your link. What procedures are they performing on minor children?

I know. It seems impossible. With the War on Woke being Ron’s only accomplishment how could Casey his wife be even worse?

Well I can see the First Couple of Florida pointing fingers when the campaign implodes.

You see. This is what happens when you ignore polling and forget to hire a couple people who disagree with you. You surround yourselves with sycophants and they agree with you wholeheartedly. That doesn’t make them right or their advice good or wise.

After the failed effort for President I’m sure Ron will run for Senator. Assuming that Florida will have him after this debacle.

You Moon Bats hate her because she has a vagina.

If she had a penis like Mike Obama you would love her.

She's no Melania Trump but she isn't bad lookin' at all.

Casey-DeSantis-2.jpg

Far and away better than that window drape wearing skank currently in the WH.
A Mom's for Liberty poster child. The fascism and bigotry comes with the package. :)

That doesn't mean surgery, you idiot.
The idiot is you. You think puberty blocking hormones don't cause permanent changes for that child? Gawd, you people are so uninformed.
Do you have numbers?
Go to the links I just gave you. Again, why do you support allowing children to make life altering decisions?

And stop avoiding the question. You make it seem that this question scares you or something.

Interesting. 70% of the people support Gay Rights. The minority opposes this and crafts legislation that is not reflective of either Constitutional Protections or majority desires.

And we are full of hate according to you.

The hatred from the minority is not based in Religious teachings. It isn’t Biblical. It is just hatred wrapped in self righteous ignorance.
It’s a loaded question. People believe in rights for everyone. What rights do gays not have?

Forum List

Back