Which still have recorded transactions which I am sure could be subpoenaed And jow do you purchase them without cash?
my problem with cashless is that cashless eliminates privacy in purchases .

Prepaid debit cards.

What recorded transactions? No personal information is given when buying or using prepaid debit cards.

If they're going to eliminate cash, in order to "end all criminal activity", you'd better believe they'll trace the card you bought with the card in your name.

I don't buy the card with a card. I buy it with cash, which is not yet eliminated..

I'm talking about the OP's plan to end crime. Never gonna happen.

Exactly. There are many other ways to deal with things of value.
Which still have recorded transactions which I am sure could be subpoenaed And jow do you purchase them without cash?
Prepaid debit cards.

What recorded transactions? No personal information is given when buying or using prepaid debit cards.

If they're going to eliminate cash, in order to "end all criminal activity", you'd better believe they'll trace the card you bought with the card in your name.

I don't buy the card with a card. I buy it with cash, which is not yet eliminated..

I'm talking about the OP's plan to end crime. Never gonna happen.

That card that you slapped down to pay it with is linked to that transaction and card number whether you realize it or not. Now if there is ever any question on the transactions on that card, you could be contacted, etc, even if you gave it away.

Ummm ... how would they contact me if I never gave any personal information at anytime in the process beginning with the purchase of the card?

And, you should respond to posts under what you are responding to, not above. It screws up the narrative flow.

The card you used from your bank account, or your credit card is tied to the card you purchase. Ever bought a cash card for someone? They give you a separate receipt for it, in case there is a problem. It ties it back to the transaction for the purchase of that card by identifying numbers.
That card that you slapped down to pay it with is linked to that transaction and card number whether you realize it or not. Now if there is ever any question on the transactions on that card, you could be contacted, etc, even if you gave it away.

Ummm ... how would they contact me if I never gave any personal information at anytime in the process beginning with the purchase of the card?

And, you should respond to posts under what you are responding to, not above. It screws up the narrative flow.

It also eliminates about 90% of my private (legal) transactions and puts a good number of small businesses out of business.
Why? You have 0 excuse in this day and age for not accepting digital transactions. All you need is a smart phone.
Sometimes cell phone service doesn't work.

Ain't no cell signal at my house. Nor do I have a "smart" phone anyway, nor do I want or need one.

I don't do business here either, but if I have maintenance with my computer guy up the road and I don't have enough cash, he has to walk outside and run a card through a creepy little device of highly uncertain security. So I learned to stock up on cash before I go see him.

Same thing if I go tune somebody's piano. I don't take cards or checks.

Thank you. I've told him that billions of times and he can't be bothered. He just wants to have the last word by making his posts so fucking convoluted they're too much of a PITA to fix.

How do you figure, sparky? That income is now on record.

People don't sell stuff on EBAY at 2:00 AM?
You poor, poor little dimwit.
The IRS rules are clear: you must pay taxes on all personal and business income and that includes money you make selling on Ebay.
Understanding Ebay Taxable Income

I have never, ever, paid any kind of tax on eBay, buying or selling. And that's -- I dunno, at least 10, maybe 15 years.
Ditto for Amazon.

There will always be cash in our society.

People don't want it to go away.

Zackly. And if it did go away via the gummint canceling its value --- we'd just come up with a substitute, overnight. Starting with the simple barter.

Costs a lot of money to make cash. Current 2017 operating budget is 726 million.
The Fed - FAQs

I've been going cashless for several years. Pretty much inevitable as money is nothing but a made up point system anyway.

People like handling money from time to time and even like the smell of new bills. They cannot even get rid of pennies. Cash is here to stay.
Speaking of all that change. Wells Fargo on June 10 pulled all customer change counting machines in MN. Will only accept rolled coins.

Removing physical currency from society will be one of the most impactful and positive events in the history of civilization:
  • It almost immediately eliminates criminal activity. Without cash, one has to explain transactions. A prostitute must explain why she had a transaction at 2:00 a.m. when she is not employed. Gambling, narcotics, etc. are all in deep trouble instantly.
  • It essentially eliminates robbery. Yes, there will be cybercrime of course. But a person hacking my bank account is a billion times safer than a person sticking a gun in my face to take my cash.
  • It instantly eliminates all tax evasion. With a digital record of every transaction, all of the criminals who currently don't pay taxes now show an income. That closes a huge gap for the government and eases the burden on the rest of us who do pay our taxes.
Visa unveils new incentive plan to push cashless transactions

No it wouldn't this is the worst thing that can happen. Why do you think one of the worlds largest banks/ credit cards is working hard to bribe small businesses to drop cash altogether. Because they make money off the fees they charge for using their card ( visa) . Just like people on welfare guess who funds those cards and gets paid a kick back " CHASE" bank does.

Last edited:
It also eliminates about 90% of my private (legal) transactions and puts a good number of small businesses out of business.
Why? You have 0 excuse in this day and age for not accepting digital transactions. All you need is a smart phone.
Sometimes cell phone service doesn't work.
Sometimes cash registers don't work. That's a fact.
You do not need a cash register to make a cash transaction.

The vast majority of people know how to count.

Why do you think one of the worlds largest banks/ credit cards is working hard to bribe small businesses to drop cash altogether. Because they make money off the fees they charge for using their card ( visa) .
Gasp! Oh the horrors. A business charges a fee in the free market to make money in exchange for a service that they provide? We absolutely cannot stand for this!

Why do you think one of the worlds largest banks/ credit cards is working hard to bribe small businesses to drop cash altogether. Because they make money off the fees they charge for using their card ( visa) .
Gasp! Oh the horrors. A business charges a fee in the free market to make money in exchange for a service that they provide? We absolutely cannot stand for this!

Information part 1. =)

OLYMPIA, Wash. – Public records show JP Morgan Chase is collecting more than $100,000 a month in ATM fees from welfare recipients in Washington. But the bank doesn't disclose the fee at the cash machine. This is happening at the same time the state has cut the monthly benefit for families on welfare and individuals in the Disability Lifeline program.

Her online account showed an 85-cent charge. McLeod is outraged that Chase can levy the fee without warning the cardholder at the time of the transaction.

Chase Bank Collecting Hundreds Of Thousands In ATM Fees From Welfare Clients

Information part 1. =)

OLYMPIA, Wash. – Public records show JP Morgan Chase is collecting more than $100,000 a month in ATM fees from welfare recipients in Washington. But the bank doesn't disclose the fee at the cash machine. This is happening at the same time the state has cut the monthly benefit for families on welfare and individuals in the Disability Lifeline program.

Her online account showed an 85-cent charge. McLeod is outraged that Chase can levy the fee without warning the cardholder at the time of the transaction.

Chase Bank Collecting Hundreds Of Thousands In ATM Fees From Welfare Clients

Information PART 2 : ( EVERYTHING and ANYTHING can be and will be hacked)

As part of the globalist establishment's ongoing push to create a totalitarian “cashless society” where every transaction can be tracked and controlled, Indian authorities last week suddenly demonetized the two largest denomination bills in circulation. In Sweden, where government already tracks and monitors almost everything, central bankers are plotting the creation of a “digital currency” that could be completely controlled — along with those who use it — by authorities. And in Australia, establishment-minded mega-banks are plotting with politicians to force everyone into a United Nations-backed “cashless society” where banks and government have total control over the population. In each case, different excuses have been used. But taken together, it is obvious that something major is going on, worldwide. Liberty and privacy are literally at stake.

Shortly after the announcement plunged the nation into chaos and panic, another announcement was made promising to unveil new bills. But the new high-denomination bill is apparently in very short supply, and is basically useless since nobody can make change for it. Next up, multiple news reports suggest Indian authorities are plotting a ban on gold imports. In tandem with the accelerating push for a “cashless society,” the Indian government has also been collecting biometric data on every citizen as part of a deeply controversial, globalist-backed national ID scheme. Similar plots to capture biometric data and bring everyone into the “system” are going on around the world. But due to grinding poverty, India and other poor nations appear to be an easy target for globalist schemers seeking to perfect the implementation of their totalitarian agenda.

Globalist War on Cash Accelerates

Forum List

Back