Believing is irrelevant. It was proven.

Again, by the Republican Senate Intelligence Committee:

View attachment 834265

And again:

View attachment 834263

and again:
View attachment 834271

View attachment 834269
I am not one to just provide false screenshots. I back up what I say with substance. Enough of your propaganda. You have to be really stupid to believe the Russia collusion narrative, or ignorant.

She's far stronger and braver than all the "men" who are hiding behind the Fifth Amendment. I just hope she can stay safe.

Your point about putting pressure on those who have kept quiet is key. But if they haven't done it by now, it's tough to imagine they will.

These weak, craven people are selling their country out. They know what's at stake, they know what they should do, and they're choosing not to do it.
People like Meadows are just as gutless as Trump is, refusing to debate.

Trump donated $1 million to a non profit where Meadows is a senior partner a few weeks after the crooked bastard left office. Hmmmmm.

The revelations in just the first 25 minutes of Rachel Maddow tonight are jaw dropping. MANY things are coming out, and this will put even more pressure on those who have kept quiet. What a brave young lady.

Revelation #1: The Trump team started workshopping the phrase 'Stop the Steal' 6 months before he lost to Joe Biden. There have been many reports that Trump's advisors told him months before that he was going to lose, but this is the first time we have learned that he was planning the insurrection and The Big Lie a half a year before he lost.

Much more to come. Watch this space.

My favorite revelation of hers was that Meadows was burning papers in a fireplace.

Do you know the proper way to destroy paper copies of sensitive and classified documents when you are done with them? Either with an accredited shredder, or by burning them.

Another big nothing burger by the bimbo trying to sell books to liberals.

1695786417226.png

Amen!

My favorite revelation of hers was that Meadows was burning papers in a fireplace.

Do you know the proper way to destroy paper copies of sensitive and classified documents when you are done with them? Either with an accredited shredder, or by burning them.

Another big nothing burger by the bimbo trying to sell books to liberals.
You dumbass. A Chief of Staff is not authorized to destroy classified documents. Only the National Archives has that authority.

Holy shit, Trumpers are morons.

You dumbass. A Chief of Staff is not authorized to destroy classified documents. Only the National Archives has that authority.

Holy shit, Trumpers are morons.
Wrong jackass. Anyone that handles classified information can destroy the paper copies.

It‘s the proper way to dispose of them. If you ever had a security clearance and worked with classified information you’d know that. But of course you haven’t, so you don’t know jack shit about the subject.

I suppose you are also dumb enough to believe that a paper copy is the only copy of a document, and that there are no digital copies.

Forum List

Back