Believing is irrelevant. It was proven.

Again, by the Republican Senate Intelligence Committee:

View attachment 834265

And again:

View attachment 834263

and again:
View attachment 834271

View attachment 834269
It was all a setup by the Clinton crime organization. You really do know nothing and prove it each time you open your yap

Hutchinson is a proven liar and Trump is going to be the next president of the United States. Huge improvement over what we have now

Screenshot_20230910-091744_Samsung Internet.jpg

I watched Hutchinson's testimony before the J6 Committee on June 28th.
The young woman was credible. Composed and careful. She couched her statements in a measured manner. She knew what she was saying would be combed over and vetted. I admired her composure.

And thus, what she said had the ring of truth, sincerity. She didn't waffle with "I can't remember"....or ...."As best as I can recall." Plus, she had so much to lose.....she lost so much.....after a stellar career serving Republican leaders. She kept being promoted...by REpublicans....because of her loyalty and competence. That career 'equity' is all gone now. Lost.

With all that I am inclined to believe her today and what she writes in her book, and states in various interviews......
Not so fast!

The revelations in just the first 25 minutes of Rachel Maddow tonight are jaw dropping. MANY things are coming out, and this will put even more pressure on those who have kept quiet. What a brave young lady.
She's far stronger and braver than all the "men" who are hiding behind the Fifth Amendment. I just hope she can stay safe.

Your point about putting pressure on those who have kept quiet is key. But if they haven't done it by now, it's tough to imagine they will.

These weak, craven people are selling their country out. They know what's at stake, they know what they should do, and they're choosing not to do it.

She's far stronger and braver than all the "men" who are hiding behind the Fifth Amendment. I just hope she can stay safe.

Your point about putting pressure on those who have kept quiet is key. But if they haven't done it by now, it's tough to imagine they will.

These weak, craven people are selling their country out. They know what's at stake, they know what they should do, and they're choosing not to do it.

Trump, Who Said 'the Mob Takes the Fifth ...​

1695718450536.png
New York Magazine
https://nymag.com › intelligencer › 2022/08 › trump-tak...

Aug 10, 2022 — Trump has suggested on many occasions that people who invoke their right against self-incrimination are guilty. “You see the mob takes the Fifth ...

New video shows how Trump pleaded the Fifth more than 400 ...​

1695718238724.png
the-independent.com
https://www.the-independent.com › ... › US politics

Feb 1, 2023 — Former president Donald Trump invoked his Fifth Amendment rights more than 400 times while testifying in New York attorney general Letitia ...

Buuuuut..............."Everyone ELSE is lying".

I'm buying her book. I never buy political books because they're usually full of old news that I already know but I want to support this brave young lady.
You might as well write this word on your forehead “DUMBASS.”

Trump, Who Said 'the Mob Takes the Fifth ...

View attachment 834310
New York Magazine
https://nymag.com › intelligencer › 2022/08 › trump-tak...
Aug 10, 2022 — Trump has suggested on many occasions that people who invoke their right against self-incrimination are guilty. “You see the mob takes the Fifth ...

New video shows how Trump pleaded the Fifth more than 400 ...

View attachment 834309
the-independent.com
https://www.the-independent.com › ... › US politics
Feb 1, 2023 — Former president Donald Trump invoked his Fifth Amendment rights more than 400 times while testifying in New York attorney general Letitia ...

Buuuuut..............."Everyone ELSE is lying".
They exist in their own reality, they only believe each other, and they adore their leader.

This is a cult.

I'm buying her book. I never buy political books because they're usually full of old news that I already know but I want to support this brave young lady.

In the summer of 2018, she served as an intern in the White House Office of Legislative Affairs.[13] Later, she became an employee of the office.

In March 2020, when Mark Meadows became Trump's fourth chief of staff, he selected her to serve as one of his aides. She soon became Meadows' principal assistant, continuing through to the end of the Trump presidency, where her title was Special Assistant to the President and Coordinator for Legislative Affairs.[18] She worked in an office next to Meadows' office, just down the hall from the Oval Office. She took notes at meetings and traveled with Meadows, monitoring his phone and relaying his orders.[19]She was described as a close confidante of Meadows.

The revelations in just the first 25 minutes of Rachel Maddow tonight are jaw dropping. MANY things are coming out, and this will put even more pressure on those who have kept quiet. What a brave young lady.

Revelation #1: The Trump team started workshopping the phrase 'Stop the Steal' 6 months before he lost to Joe Biden. There have been many reports that Trump's advisors told him months before that he was going to lose, but this is the first time we have learned that he was planning the insurrection and The Big Lie a half a year before he lost.

Much more to come. Watch this space.

Tell us about the time you believe Trump carjacked the Secret Service!

Forum List

Back