Casting Aspersions On U. S. "Exceptionalism(?)" Let's Start With Abraham Lincoln!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
For years it was thought that Lincoln's Genocidal atrocity count left 618,000 White Males dead. Then only a year ago, someone revisited that, and suggested that 750,000 was a better count of the folly of the "exceptional," grisly event.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/03/s...cent-in-new-estimate.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

"Exceptionalism" is not so-stated, but the "profound social impact" of at least 90,000 more widows and orphans is noted toward the end of the link. The "Profound Social Impact," easily has to be compared to Afghanistan and Iraq. The refuees and casualties there are in the millions--created from "Exceptional," events. "Illegal" is possibly another name for them. "Criminals" tends to describe the founding families--not just of Australia, but of most of the colonies--historically famous in lower North America, on this Continent(?).

Anyone rational will have to conclude that Vladimir is showing off more than his chest, just exposing himself in public: Just maybe even to Sarah Palin, GOP(?). Official Syria is alleged to have created 100,000 casualties. That is not actually thought much of a number, even in the U. S Propaganda--including from Republican National Committee.

The U. S. "exceptionalists," likely called in Russia even "Aka, "Facist Warmongers," have created more refugees in the Middle East than even the Princedoms there can accomodate. The Russian experience of the Nazi's was easily, "exceptional." The military casualties are variously shown at 10,000,000. The civilian casualties are variously shown at 10,000,000. That totals up to 20,000,000 "exceptionalist" atrocities.

Not one news anchor or editorial, of the various,U. S. propaganda organs: Has noted that Putin is building a case for the world as his people see it. The matter of what Sarah Palin can see from her front porch--and through the high powered telescope, with the camea-phone running--is less at issue.

It is never much noted that Lincoln went an "exceptionalist," major leap foward: Especially with the Emancipation Proclamation. The U. S. Constitution did apply in the North, where Emancipation was not to occur. The U. S. Constitution did not apply in the Sourth, where Emancipation was directed to be everywhere applied. The Civil War, or rebellion, was suddently an international-level, conquest event. U. S. national law no longer was to be thought to apply in the South--anyone would say.

Anyone can see that not much came of even Emancipation, even without commenting on any remarks from the White House East Wing, against the backdrop of the flaming red carpet. Clearly everyone was supposed to see that. Just who had risen up--Nixon or Lincoln--is not entirely clear. The Bush people have yet to die.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Her Majesty's government took great pains to honor even the vote of paliament assembled. "Exceptional" USA has so far taken only polls, and done no votes--quite clearly as an outcome(?). Soon a re-make of "Keystone Cops" episodes, may be in the offing, probably at Disney, again! "Exceptionalism" is not without precedent, certain!)

Last edited:
What do U. S. Nationals of the Oldest Constitutional Republic have in common with the ordinary, Third Reich Germans--if not in fact support of the law? In their case there was the Holocaust event. In the U. S., there became the intentional, Foreclosure Crisis event--in its own way destructive of entire peoples worldwide.

Anyone notes that even the story in Matthew 25:14-30, has been in print over 500 years. And still mommies foal, and still daddies swim against the rivers and tides of events--and set about procreation.

The Republicans famously took the Matthew 20:1-16, "Make-Work-Pay" refundable income tax credit away. The equal amount was payable regardless if the filers had worked allthe year or not. The remedy proposed--and likely known about, two millenia--appears to have been consigned to the famously flaming place, color of the East Room Carpet.

The Bush family presidents are not yet from there, technically. They still are not dead yet. That probably leaves at least the two others, since the third one is technically not yet from there either, just yet.

Famous theives, McConnell and Bohner could probably act as stand-ins, who too the tax code remedy away, on the basis ASAP. ASAP is probably about them, every time Obamacare seems to come up for a vote(?)!

(What happens in the New York Times, appears to stay in the New York Times--first time any of us knew maybe it was Mormon after all(?), where the tablets were found(?). . .probably in Central Park. . .if other propaganda is to be believed(?)! It's probably all believed a lot in Utah!)

(What happens in the New York Times, appears to stay in the New York Times--first time any of us knew maybe it was Mormon after all(?), where the tablets were found(?). . .probably in Central Park. . .if other propaganda is to be believed(?)! It's probably all believed a lot in Utah!)

Matt-Silver-wonb.jpg

What do U. S. Nationals of the Oldest Constitutional Republic have in common with the ordinary, Third Reich Germans--if not in fact support of the law? In their case there was the Holocaust event. In the U. S., there became the intentional, Foreclosure Crisis event--in its own way destructive of entire peoples worldwide.

Anyone notes that even the story in Matthew 25:14-30, has been in print over 500 years. And still mommies foal, and still daddies swim against the rivers and tides of events--and set about procreation.

The Republicans famously took the Matthew 20:1-16, "Make-Work-Pay" refundable income tax credit away. The equal amount was payable regardless if the filers had worked allthe year or not. The remedy proposed--and likely known about, two millenia--appears to have been consigned to the famously flaming place, color of the East Room Carpet.

The Bush family presidents are not yet from there, technically. They still are not dead yet. That probably leaves at least the two others, since the third one is technically not yet from there either, just yet.

Famous theives, McConnell and Bohner could probably act as stand-ins, who too the tax code remedy away, on the basis ASAP. ASAP is probably about them, every time Obamacare seems to come up for a vote(?)!

................................^^^^ Exhibit 'A' ....what excessive drug use will do to your brain. .. :cuckoo: :lol:

So law is now exposed as being at issue--how the Russians view the Third Reich, for example, as opposed to how the United States applied the lessons learned from the Third Reich--in the foreclosure crisis. Law support was wrong, and Law support as wrong.

Las Vegas famously became a kind of Holocaust, in its own way.

So both Obama and Putin agree that the Obama policy is an attempt to justify right from wrong. Obama claims to have such capacity, which Putin clearly challenges.

So since the United States has the clearly shown, atrocity-making view of how to treat even its own people--shown in the foreclosure crisis: Then the Putin view is to express alarm. Russian has a 20 mil. casualty atrocity example, from "exceptionalists," in WWII, who could do that.

Afghanistan was not the Taliban. Sadaam Hussein was not the Taliban. Las Vegas was not the Taliban. All three got done in, and as a consequence of an intended outcome. Two of the events were military, one event was applied arithmetic--business and economics. Shooting is an intentional act. Arithmetic is an intentional act.

The third kind of act, little kids--and even older ones--even learn in all the schools!

Putin actually did not apply the more usual term, "Hideousness," to these separate matters. Most kids just go to lunch. . .and do that(?). Instead, Putin just lampooned the East Wing event, of the now nowhere famous, flaming red carpet.

(In my mind, I now have this continuing comparison of Abe Lincoln with Barack Obama--unless I don't--or maybe just had it all along. . .and it just kind of somehow surfaced. . .or was risen. . .from somewhere primordial(?)! The one S.O.B. really does admire the other S.O.B.(?)!)

The actual NY Times article is elsewhere posted. In it, many have noticed that subsequent the Flaming Red Carpet Address from Obama, that Putin summoned faith in one or another deity, possible Greek Orthodox, in the NY Times response. The next level is probably a silver cross in any upcoming discussion about, "Exceptionalism."

It is noted that U. S. "Exceptionalism," properly understood: Tends to be explained, usually, in remarks at the resting places of the dead. These remarks are then recited in schools. Therein, people open texts to find out about. . . .even morem about the dead.

The two liberals now at a trusting repartee with one another, in the context of television, have more or less been able to expose the more propagada based "analyses" at play in the democracies. In recent times, Prince Harry as been able to expose it. . .more or less, and generally at least as favorably.

Except maybe in this thread, here on this message board of the truth(?), no one has placed the Putin-Obama exchange in any kind of historical context. These peoples have histories, and easily: Wild and Crazy. . .Funny ideas about what really happened.

Bias is not always "liberal" in state-supportive media. The upper Northeast Liberals, however, did open an exchange between two state-supportive liberals, and apparently with some well publicized. The famous NY CongressRep Weiner, may have had a take on it, himself. The, "Middle Index Finger Address," is now historical fare.

(Of course, in my neighborhood. . .We have a unique, dispensary-filled way, of assesseing just what it is we have been seeing and hearing. Venice Beach, in CA, is open for business, unlike so many areas that many can. . .probably not even guess at(?). . .since probably really doesn't matter too much, at any rate(?)!)

It is never much noted that Lincoln went an "exceptionalist," major leap foward: Especially with the Emancipation Proclamation. The U. S. Constitution did apply in the North, where Emancipation was not to occur. The U. S. Constitution did not apply in the Sourth, where Emancipation was directed to be everywhere applied.

The Emancipation Proclamation only applied to those states in open rebellion against the Union. Lincoln was within his rights as Commander-in-Chief to issue such a proclamation during a time of war.

So anyone notices that the basis contention of Putin, condemning U. S. Exceptionalism: is not without merit. The First Source is in fact, Abraham Lincoln!

Revoking Civil Liberties: Lincoln's Constitutional Dilemma - US News and World Report

People like myself were front page news in the United States, under Nixon. It seems to have been conceded that Nixon could probably count to ten. There would arise, "The Chicago Seven," or my Case, "The Eugene Seven," all about there was celebration of civil rights and violations of civil rights. My case was in the context of the violations armed military in the matter of Kent State's "rebellion." My case was. . .anyone might guess. . . also a case of great mis-perception. I was in contentious mode, claiming that nothing like that was happening at Eugene. Nothing like that was happening in Eugene. ACLU became involved, and the cases were generally dismissed.

So the Republicans, in Emancipation, attacked the rights to property that were in the document--the Constituion--at the time. In the link, it is noted that Lincoln was in violation of the Supreme Court's order. Being "Exceptional" was lunacy devoid of basis in law.

What did Putin seem to want to discuss? "Exceptional" lunacy devoid of basis in law?

In the link, once suspended, Lincoln found that actually civil liberties re-instated would like create basis for more "Exceptional" lunacy devoid of basis in law. Now it would only take a few low-yield nukes!

(Many White Eyes push great boulders off mountain, unable to put any semblance of it back(?)!)

I wonder if there's a term for the mental disorder that prevents some people from getting over a war they never fought in that was lost over 150 years ago.

Lincoln is a hero. There was a rebellion afoot, and he brought it to heel. His Generals, Grant, and especially my favorite Sherman, fought hard for victory. Finally making the civilians suffer in the South turned out to be the best tactic for success. The USA should have tried that in 1861 instead of waiting till the glorious March to the Sea.

Too bad the North was so lenient to those who committed armed high treason against the US. The gibbets should have been swinging in the wind by the thousands.

Anyway, the USA is finally getting around to renaming all those forts, schools, streets, towns, etc. that have mistakenly been named after treasonous confederates. Get used to it.

So anyone notices that the basis contention of Putin, condemning U. S. Exceptionalism: is not without merit. The First Source is in fact, Abraham Lincoln!

Revoking Civil Liberties: Lincoln's Constitutional Dilemma - US News and World Report

People like myself were front page news in the United States, under Nixon. It seems to have been conceded that Nixon could probably count to ten. There would arise, "The Chicago Seven," or my Case, "The Eugene Seven," all about there was celebration of civil rights and violations of civil rights. My case was in the context of the violations armed military in the matter of Kent State's "rebellion." My case was. . .anyone might guess. . . also a case of great mis-perception. I was in contentious mode, claiming that nothing like that was happening at Eugene. Nothing like that was happening in Eugene. ACLU became involved, and the cases were generally dismissed.

So the Republicans, in Emancipation, attacked the rights to property that were in the document--the Constituion--at the time. In the link, it is noted that Lincoln was in violation of the Supreme Court's order. Being "Exceptional" was lunacy devoid of basis in law.

What did Putin seem to want to discuss? "Exceptional" lunacy devoid of basis in law?

In the link, once suspended, Lincoln found that actually civil liberties re-instated would like create basis for more "Exceptional" lunacy devoid of basis in law. Now it would only take a few low-yield nukes!

(Many White Eyes push great boulders off mountain, unable to put any semblance of it back(?)!)

Hatred does strange things to people but why on earth would Americans accept ...I said "accept" Putin's rant about American exceptionalism? Of course America is the most exceptional and successful Country ever to inhabit the globe. What maniac, or mescaline addict would dispute that fact in light of the freaking American inventions that make it possible to put your hatred in writing?

Hatred does strange things to people but why on earth would Americans accept ...I said "accept" Putin's rant about American exceptionalism? Of course America is the most exceptional and successful Country ever to inhabit the globe. What maniac, or mescaline addict would dispute that fact in light of the freaking American inventions that make it possible to put your hatred in writing?

The stats don't back it up. Income, life expectancy, happiness, child welfare, education standards, living standards, etc. America is very middle of the pack, and on some issues, like gun violence, is among the worst.

I blame conservative Americans.

Forum List

Back