Cat Lovers Thread

Sophie the dog met this little foster kitten. Within a few minutes, they fell in love.
“A couple months back I picked up foster kittens for a friend. Less than 10 minutes after arriving, this kitten was smitten with Sophie,” said Lauren.

“Are you my mom?”

These kittens were rescued by Oklahoma Humane Society.

Sophie, a heeler mix, is a wonderful mama to her sweet foster kittens, especially this one.

I was just saying recently that I would love to have another kitten. Then 2 days ago 3 cats show up on my patio! A mother cat, her kitten and a medium sized tiger cat. They are sleeping in the gazebo and sleep on the furniture which has soft cushions so they are comfortable. I put out plenty of cat food and treats and water and they have made themselves at home here. I am delighted to have them show up. My husband said that they were dropped off at the end of the road and abandoned. So now we have five cats. Not two. They have to have a doctors visit - get shots and everything before it's official. (but I'm announcing it now!) It's great to have some new cats! Once again - they found us. It was meant to be!

Absolutely, congrats :)

Happy new year to you hope 2015 is big with blessings for you and your family !

934779_1568046993431323_5464902049513250297_n.jpg

I was just saying recently that I would love to have another kitten. Then 2 days ago 3 cats show up on my patio! A mother cat, her kitten and a medium sized tiger cat. They are sleeping in the gazebo and sleep on the furniture which has soft cushions so they are comfortable. I put out plenty of cat food and treats and water and they have made themselves at home here. I am delighted to have them show up. My husband said that they were dropped off at the end of the road and abandoned. So now we have five cats. Not two. They have to have a doctors visit - get shots and everything before it's official. (but I'm announcing it now!) It's great to have some new cats! Once again - they found us. It was meant to be!

That's great....those cats and kittens now have a home!
We have five cats too.....3 indoor and 2 outdoor. The three indoor are all females, the two outdoor are males.....and they love it outdoors, we tried bringing one of them inside and he howled so loud and wouldn't stop, so we decided that he was an outdoor cat. The other outdoor cat, you can't even catch him....so out they stay. We do put them up for the night (in a shed with a heater), as we have wild animals roaming around, like skunks, raccoons and I've even seen a fox.

I can tame any outdoor kitty to let me pet it over time. They have a rough life and if I don't see them for a while they revert back to wild.

I can tame any outdoor kitty to let me pet it over time. They have a rough life and if I don't see them for a while they revert back to wild.

We took the two outdoor cats in when our neighbors (moved and left them)....they had been fending for themselves for a while and quite feral. Tiger eventually got to where we could pet him, if we were sitting in our Gazebo, and he came around....Smokey, won't let anyone near. They are brothers to our Calico, which I asked my neighbors if I could have her when she was still a kitten...she can't stand the two outdoor cats, guess she doesn't remember they were her brothers!:eek:

Sorting papers and I have more help than I need. This is our Maine coon, The Great Catsby aka Bratsby aka Dammit Catsby aka Tommy Terrific Big Buns aka Thunder Butt. Just when we think he can't get any bigger. --

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420405208.374482.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back