Cat Lovers Thread

on-his-hind-legs_1.jpg

Orange Julius

5535394b10c5c.image.jpg

NEBRASKA HUMANE SOCIETY

This 1-year-old tabby cat is doing fine at the Nebraska Humane Society after being thrown out of a car in South Omaha. The male cat was found in a cardboard box that had been duct-taped shut.

The cat that was put into a cardboard box and thrown out of a moving car Sunday in South Omaha has a new name. Friday, he got a new home, too.

Julius is the name given to the orange and white tabby cat that is at the Nebraska Humane Society. Humane society officials put the 1-year-old male cat up for adoption Friday. By Friday afternoon, Julius had been adopted, the humane society reported.

Pam Wiese, with the humane society, said a man who had read about the cat in The World-Herald came in early Friday afternoon.

"He wanted to make sure that nothing like that ever happens to Julius again," she said. "We think he'll be fabulous with him."

Cat thrown from car has a new name new home - Omaha.com Crime Courts

I believe this is your image Cassy...I right clicked on it [the image box in your post]..then clicked on "copy image location"...I then went to the menu above the posting box and pressed next to the smiling face and placed the image location there
1133114001563985ebl.jpg

I believe this is your image Cassy...I right clicked on it [the image box in your post]..then clicked on "copy image location"...I then went to the menu above the posting box and pressed next to the smiling face and placed the image location there
1133114001563985ebl.jpg

Thanks, Tyrone. The image is of 2 cats on their hind legs, facing each other.

I'll try it again.

84157556.jpg

It's showing for me, but it may be blank for others.

1133114001563985ebl.jpg

Thanks, Tyrone. The image is of 2 cats on their hind legs, facing each other.

I'll try it again.

84157556.jpg

It's showing for me, but it may be blank for others.
I see two cats orange facing each other in front of a window

Forum List

Back