Cat Lovers Thread

Dog_cat-head-butt-best-friends.jpg

I posted this because it looks like 'Bear,' a cat I used to have; she was a rescue cat--meaning I got her from the pound when she was about 2. Lovely girl. She was already named Bear when I got her, so we just left it that way. It was a very long time ago, and she's been gone a long time now. You never forget them though.

Last edited:
Love my two cats but they are peeing all over the place. They are castrated and we got them from a shelter so we will probably never be able to change it. Strange thing is that they will look right at us and lift their tails while peeing as if they are proud of it. But we love them so their peeing is limited to one room in the house. Otherwise they have to keep their furry buts outside.

Love my two cats but they are peeing all over the place. They are castrated and we got them from a shelter so we will probably never be able to change it. Strange thing is that they will look right at us and lift their tails while peeing as if they are proud of it. But we love them so their peeing is limited to one room in the house. Otherwise they have to keep their furry buts outside.
Why don't you put a litter box in that room?

Contact these guys. Maybe they can help. Maybe you'll even get to be on TV! :)

My Cat from Hell Animal Planet

Forum List

Back