Cat Lovers Thread

59c485842268a8901430997d0a2ca290.jpg

My kitty has made me into a bunny owner.

He likes baby bunnies. Not to eat, fortunately. He likes to play with them. He brings them inside and plays catch and release over and over. The bunnies are not thrilled about that, so they end up hiding under the couch. And I find them, and I take them to the park and let them go. If I release them by my house, the cat catches them again, the bunnies not being smart enough to leave the area.

Yesterday, another round of that happens. Except this little bunny isn't a wild cottontail. It's a black and white bunny, some sort of domesticated breed. That is, it's a pet bunny. So, I can't release this one. I have to take care of it, either until I find who lost a bunny, or until, like, forever.

I did ask the cat "Where did you get this bunny"? Obviously, being a cat, he didn't answer. He does sit outside the bunny cage and watch his bunny pal. Probably not appreciated by the bunny, but there's no helping it. I'll have to start asking around, confessing that my cat may have kidnapped somebody's pet bunny.

My kitty has made me into a bunny owner.

He likes baby bunnies. Not to eat, fortunately. He likes to play with them. He brings them inside and plays catch and release over and over. The bunnies are not thrilled about that, so they end up hiding under the couch. And I find them, and I take them to the park and let them go. If I release them by my house, the cat catches them again, the bunnies not being smart enough to leave the area.

Yesterday, another round of that happens. Except this little bunny isn't a wild cottontail. It's a black and white bunny, some sort of domesticated breed. That is, it's a pet bunny. So, I can't release this one. I have to take care of it, either until I find who lost a bunny, or until, like, forever.

I did ask the cat "Where did you get this bunny"? Obviously, being a cat, he didn't answer. He does sit outside the bunny cage and watch his bunny pal. Probably not appreciated by the bunny, but there's no helping it. I'll have to start asking around, confessing that my cat may have kidnapped somebody's pet bunny.

Foster bunny family.

Forum List

Back