Cat Lovers Thread

cat-kitten.jpg

I have kitty problems. My two favorite strays are nowhere to be found. On the one hand, maybe someone decided to take them in as housecats. They would make excellent ones as I have tamed them down. On the other had, I fear they may be trapped in an abandoned house. Wish I knew. Of course, as cats do, they might just show up for breakfast tomorrow morning like nothing happened.

I have kitty problems. My two favorite strays are nowhere to be found. On the one hand, maybe someone decided to take them in as housecats. They would make excellent ones as I have tamed them down. On the other had, I fear they may be trapped in an abandoned house. Wish I knew. Of course, as cats do, they might just show up for breakfast tomorrow morning like nothing happened.

I hope they either show up soon, or you discover someone has taken them in as housecats.

So sorry,not knowing is the worst. I hope they turn up soon. :smiliehug:

Last edited:
Kitty update: Pouncer, daughter Of Nimbus, was present for breakfast along with two of her pals. Nimbus remains AWOL, but she has been staying away for periods of time lately. Last time I saw her on Christmas she was purring and loving me up tons, so I am not as worried.

Kitty update: Pouncer, daughter Of Nimbus, was present for breakfast along with two of her pals. Nimbus remains AWOL, but she has been staying away for periods of time lately. Last time I saw her on Christmas she was purring and loving me up tons, so I am not as worried.

Someone else may be feeding her and being nice to her.....outdoor cats often stray and if they find someone that feeds them they end up hanging around that place longer.

This Kitty is still celebrating the New Year......

174407e82fabcd61f257ef2e52a6b48a.jpg

"So damn glad that stupid whooping it up celebration is over..........now feed me....."

8839beb58db59cc5d52340ac275eb802.jpg

Forum List

Back