Dear Fellow Republicans, Quit Supporting Putin

This is going to cause problems for the GOP if it continues much longer. It's Trump's one mistake. The rest of us need to realize that damage this could do to the party.

---How the GOP became the party of Putin---

quote-my-fellow-americans-i-am-pleased-to-tell-you-i-just-signed-legislation-which-outlaws-ronald-reagan-24-12-46.jpg
who supports Putin?

This is going to cause problems for the GOP if it continues much longer. It's Trump's one mistake. The rest of us need to realize that damage this could do to the party.

---How the GOP became the party of Putin---

quote-my-fellow-americans-i-am-pleased-to-tell-you-i-just-signed-legislation-which-outlaws-ronald-reagan-24-12-46.jpg
Who's supporting Putin?

When crazy Lenny gets it right , it should give you pause

When crazy Lenny gets it right , it should give you pause
^^^ against giving Ukraine migs from Poland early on when it could have helped.

Supports Ukraine fighting Russia to the last Ukrainian while denying them the weapons they ask for.

"If you don't want to fight a proxy war in Ukraine, you're a POOOOOOTIN STOOOOOOOGE!!"
Trump & his asslicker Mike Johnson deliberately stalled aid to Ukraine for six months to give Putin breathing room in that war. Those sons of bitches have the blood of Ukraine's military & countless civilians on their hands who were killed as a direct result of their actions.

They will both burn in hell for what they did.

Trump & his asslicker Mike Johnson deliberately stalled aid to Ukraine for six months to give Putin breathing room in that war. Those sons of bitches have the blood of Ukraine's military & countless civilians on their hands who were killed as a direct result of their actions.

They will both burn in hell for what they did.
YbIQ9y1.gif

Forum List

Back