Cat Lovers Thread

My idiot cat came in from the cold, to get something to eat. It's 9F out.

I shut him inside, telling him to enjoy the warm house.

He clawed at the closed door, howled in misery, and kept howling.

I said "fine", and let him out again. He hasn't come back.

Crazy animal.

Don't worry, he'll be fine. I don't know where he goes, but he manages to stay warm somehow. And he's not even longhaired.
With snow now on the ground, I only let my cat out when I go with him, watching over him, following him everywhere, and supervising his nightly jaunts in the outdoors.

After an hour or two he always follows me home again to get some grub and warm back up.

Dobby cat. The house elf.

catster-dobby-cat-8-600x499.jpg

Just got back from taking my cat for a walk around the buildings.

It was after midnight and I had my bright LED flashlight from my mountain bike with me.

He did not seem too interested in going very far tonight. Just around our building and then up and down the lane.

One of the neighbors came home late, half soused, and barked, "Are you looking for something?" noticing my flashlight.

"No, I'm just taking a midnight stroll with my cat!" I replied.

He seemed too soused to understand because he paused for a while. Then finally he went inside. He was way too drunk to be driving. Oh well, it's Friday nite. That does not make it right, as Prince would say, in "Little Red Corvette," but it is what it is. Luckily this guy did not kill anybody on the way home.

Meanwhile my cat ran away from him up the lane in the other direction (north) and I followed the cat.

Now we're both home again.

This thread is pretty slow these days, what happened? I know I stopped captioning pics as much after a certain poster here was offended.

Forum List

Back