Cat Lovers Thread

7461858514_6d8879dd0f.jpg

My idiot cat came in from the cold, to get something to eat. It's 9F out.

I shut him inside, telling him to enjoy the warm house.

He clawed at the closed door, howled in misery, and kept howling.

I said "fine", and let him out again. He hasn't come back.

Crazy animal.

Don't worry, he'll be fine. I don't know where he goes, but he manages to stay warm somehow. And he's not even longhaired.

My idiot cat came in from the cold, to get something to eat. It's 9F out.

I shut him inside, telling him to enjoy the warm house.

He clawed at the closed door, howled in misery, and kept howling.

I said "fine", and let him out again. He hasn't come back.

Crazy animal.

Don't worry, he'll be fine. I don't know where he goes, but he manages to stay warm somehow. And he's not even longhaired.
Maybe he's got a girlfriend. One place I lived, the girl cat next door used to come over and just sit in the yard with my boy cat. He looked almost exactly like the black and white cat above. A good looking boy. She just came oer and they just sat in the yard together. Love is love.

I suspect he's two-timing me with another person in the neighborhood. That is, that he has a second home with some other humans, and he sometimes sleeps over there. We're kind of timesharing the cat.

Allergic to cats. Hate that. Didn't used to be then all of a sudden one day I was. Now it's really bad.

"I woke up in the middle of the night and sleepily went to open the basement door without knowing why. The silent cat walked out. He had beamed me the info that he needed to get out while I was sleeping."

-Reddit user KennyLog-in

My bad boy cat, and his bunny pal. Cat took over bunny's little house. Being a cat, he enjoys squeezing into spaces that are way too small for him.

catandbunny3_zps6zuw397l.jpg
Poor bunny!

Bunnies are too big to eat, but too nonviolent to defend themselves against any cat.

Allergic to cats. Hate that. Didn't used to be then all of a sudden one day I was. Now it's really bad.
Holy sh!t you are a mod !!!

Congrats on your promotion.

You can get over cat allergies simply by getting a kitten of your own and then sleeping with it next to you.

The low doses of the cat dander over time as the kitten grows up will cure you.

That's how I got over my own cat allergies.

I suspect he's two-timing me with another person in the neighborhood. That is, that he has a second home with some other humans, and he sometimes sleeps over there. We're kind of timesharing the cat.
Anyone who feeds a cat will make a new friend.

And if a cat does not like how you are treating him/her it then it will leave and find a new owner.

Cats are smarter than dogs -- they are not co-dependent like dogs are.

Dogs will tolerate anything even very bad behavior and beatings.

Forum List

Back