Cat Lovers Thread

the_show_must_go_on_by_tammyphotography-d77fab1.jpg

I used to have a cat like that. I called him "blonde kitteh." :biggrin:

^ That's certainly a lovely soft looking color. It makes me want to see just how soft... :D

Irish_Drinking_Songs_Cat_Lover_by_thebardsdotnet.png

^ That's certainly a lovely soft looking color. It makes me want to see just how soft... :D

Irish_Drinking_Songs_Cat_Lover_by_thebardsdotnet.png

That picture looks like it could be Jesus. Speaking of which, did you know there's a cat bible? :) It's very complicated, and you must be an expert in "kitteh" to be able to accurately translate the ancient kitteh scripts. :D

Main Page - LOLCat Bible Translation Project

My grandmother used to try to walk her cat! Lol! Funny stuff! :D

We once took our cat on vacation with us. Because we didn't want her to roam freely and end up getting lost, we got a leash. It wasn't like walking a dog, it was more like restraining her when she wanted to go where we didn't want her to, but it kept her from taking off, and she didn't seem unhappy with the leash.

My Maine Coon Cat walks on a leash...she seems to enjoy it. She also likes riding in the car & swimming. Theory: Maya thinks she is a dog.

We once took our cat on vacation with us. Because we didn't want her to roam freely and end up getting lost, we got a leash. It wasn't like walking a dog, it was more like restraining her when she wanted to go where we didn't want her to, but it kept her from taking off, and she didn't seem unhappy with the leash.

My Maine Coon Cat walks on a leash...she seems to enjoy it. She also likes riding in the car & swimming. Theory: Maya thinks she is a dog.

Maine Coons are different. Fabulous, but different.

My Coon acts more like a guard dog than a cat PoC

I love coon cats. They are so cool.

They are. Oso, our main coon was exceptional. He was friendly, not afraid of anything, nosy and adventuresome. None of our other cats compare to him. He lived a long and pampered life.

An ambulance driver of Aleppo has started his own one-man rescue mission to feed stray cats that have been left behind as a result of the civil war in Syria.
Alaa spends about $4 (£2.50) a day on meat to feed approximately 150 stray cats in his neighborhood in Aleppo.
The entire area is almost abandoned due to the war, but Alaa has been taking care of the cats for over two months.
Ambulance driver Alaa feeds stray cats every day in his neighbourhood in Aleppo as civil war rages around him.

He spends about $4 (£2.50) a day and feed about 150 stray cats.

Alaa says he’s been feeding these strays for about two months.

Alaa cuddling with one of the stray cats left behind due to the civil war.

Cats are funny creatures. They are the polar opposite of anything that touches them. When was the last time that anyone accidentally bumped into a cat? Never happens. The cat always glides out of the way first.

Which brings us to a science experiment about touching cats. Enjoy;

Forum List

Back