Caught on Video=> German Muslim: “Islam Is Coming and Your Daughters Will Wear the Hijab

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Don't you love the way libturds claim we have nothing to fear from the muzzie savages despite all the evidence to the contrary?

“Islam is coming to take over Germany whether you want it or not…not through war but by the fact that Germans don’t reproduce and Muslims have 7-8 children each…but not only that, your daughters will marry bearded Muslims and wear the hijab, their sons will wear a beard! The Muslims will have four wives and 27 children and what does the German man have? One child and maybe a little pet dog! The German has taken advantage of the Muslim for too long, just so he can drive his Mercedes… now Islam is coming and your daughters will wear the hijab! Ha! I can see the look of hate in your eyes!”

Caught on Video=> German Muslim: "Islam Is Coming and Your Daughters Will Wear the Hijab" - The Gateway Pundit

Merkel is evil and insane. This is her doing. This will not end well.

"A German village of just 102 residents is bracing for the arrival of 500 refugees as neo-Nazi violence against migrants intensifies in the country.

The sleepy town of Sumte, inhabited mainly by well-to-do pensioners who live in handsome farmhouses, has become the symbol of Germany's struggle to cope with the overwhelming influx of migrants.

In early October, Sumte's mayor, Christian Fabel, was informed by the district government that his village, which has a neo-Nazi as a town councillor, had to accommodate 1,000 refugees in empty office buildings."

Police prepare for violence as 500 migrants arrive in German town

It will be interesting to see whether the European nations will self-destruct over political correctness, or reclaim their countries by force.

Those are the only choices they have, and they have little time left.

I can only imagine the puddle of piss that has to be soaking bripat's chair.

There's no reason for concern and certainly no reason for fear

said every obtuse moron ever...................................

"The Japs would never dream of attacking the USA; besides they cant reach Pearl Harbor"

Don't you love the way libturds claim we have nothing to fear from the muzzie savages despite all the evidence to the contrary?

“Islam is coming to take over Germany whether you want it or not…not through war but by the fact that Germans don’t reproduce and Muslims have 7-8 children each…but not only that, your daughters will marry bearded Muslims and wear the hijab, their sons will wear a beard! The Muslims will have four wives and 27 children and what does the German man have? One child and maybe a little pet dog! The German has taken advantage of the Muslim for too long, just so he can drive his Mercedes… now Islam is coming and your daughters will wear the hijab! Ha! I can see the look of hate in your eyes!”

Caught on Video=> German Muslim: "Islam Is Coming and Your Daughters Will Wear the Hijab" - The Gateway Pundit
The dreams of the true believers...

It will be interesting to see whether the European nations will self-destruct over political correctness, or reclaim their countries by force.

Those are the only choices they have, and they have little time left.

naw they will ask us to do it for them

"i'll get the other Arab states to fight ISIS, there's no reason for concern."

Russia will take syria's chemical weapons and get rid of them for us, They just want to do the right thing there.?

Putin will stop with the Crimea; the Ukraine isnt in danger, there is no cause for concern."

Iran really just wants an end to sanctions, they wont violate my "deal" with ballistic missile launches"
there is no cause for concern

said every obtuse moron ever...................................
What are you afraid of?
Islam dictates that Islam must rule the world. That EVERYONE must be Muslim. There are two different approaches to how Islam plans to do that. One is by conquest, which isn't working to well. The second way is by assimilation. Islamist will migrate to non Islamic and take over by out breeding the original inhabitants. We can see how that is working. Meanwhile retards like you bury your head in the sand and chant, "there is no problem".

Forum List

Back