CAUGHT RED HANDED - Virginia GOPer Calls Lloyd Austin a N***** who needs to BE LYNCHED

At halftime they are in the locker room discussing the first half with their coach.
Are you really this stupid?
As stupid as making millions of Americans have to watch this mess happen in our country. When the players come out after half time and before the games restarts when cameras are showing the sidelines they could of taken a knee than for all care, but they didn't choose to do that. Why aren't they doing now?

? So you think the people doing it were lying?
Really?

This reminds me of the days when Obama would say outrageous things about the criminal and unconstitutional things he had in store for us...and all the obedient democrats said that while he SAID one thing, he really MEANT something else.
LOL! That's what there doing with Biden right now.

We all know it's meaningless to you. But they MEAN for it to be disrespectful, that's why they do it.
Context matters, believe it or not.

For context then.

Retired Army Green Beret Nate Boyer is the man who first convinced Colin Kaepernick to kneel during the national anthem. He speaks with NPR's Michel Martin.

"......I'm not going to stand for the flag of a country that oppresses black people and people of color. And then he talked about, you know, social injustices and police brutality and why he thought, you know, he shouldn't be standing for the anthem.

And it struck a chord with me, of course, and it struck a chord with a lot of people - a lot of people in the veteran community as well - because obviously the flag and the anthem and what that stuff stands for means something, you know, very different to us. And I was pretty upset, you know, just because I felt like he didn't understand what those symbols really represent. And - but instead of letting my anger overwhelm me, I decided to relax a little bit, and I wrote this open letter that was just explaining my experiences, my relationship to the flag.

And Colin actually reached out, said he wanted to meet with me. And we sat in the lobby of the team hotel, discussed our situation, our different opinions and feelings about all this. And I suggested him taking a knee instead of sitting even though I wanted him to stand, and he wanted to sit. And it was, like, this compromise that we sort of came to. And that's where the kneeling began.

MARTIN: How did the idea of taking a knee come to you?

BOYER: I thought - at that time I said, look, I think your point has definitely been made that everyone's listening. Like, let's make a plan of attack now. And, you know, let's work on action for it. But he said, you know, what I've committed to this, and - I'm not going to do it until I start to see these changes I want to see. And, you know, I respected that decision and opinion. And I thought kneeling - personally, so I don't speak for everybody, I don't speak for every veteran. I've been told that numerous times by many people. But I thought kneeling was more respectful, and I will say that being alongside his teammates was the biggest thing for me.

And, you know, people - in my opinions and in my experience, kneeling's never been in our history really seen as a disrespectful act. I mean, people kneel when they get knighted. You kneel to propose to your wife, and you take a knee to pray. And soldiers often take a knee in front of a fallen brother's grave to pay respects. So I thought, if anything, besides standing, that was the most respectful. But, of course, that's just my opinion.

Perhaps they feel as though their point has been made.
I can’t speak for them.
I’m a musician not a football player.
Just so you know, I play in a band that plays festivals. They play the national anthem at every show. I kneel every time.
What a jackass.

Perhaps they feel as though their point has been made.
I can’t speak for them.
I’m a musician not a football player.
Just so you know, I play in a band that plays festivals. They play the national anthem at every show. I kneel every time.
So, let me guess you must be in a woke ass state or city. I know you wouldn't be able to do that here.

For context then.

Retired Army Green Beret Nate Boyer is the man who first convinced Colin Kaepernick to kneel during the national anthem. He speaks with NPR's Michel Martin.

"......I'm not going to stand for the flag of a country that oppresses black people and people of color. And then he talked about, you know, social injustices and police brutality and why he thought, you know, he shouldn't be standing for the anthem.

And it struck a chord with me, of course, and it struck a chord with a lot of people - a lot of people in the veteran community as well - because obviously the flag and the anthem and what that stuff stands for means something, you know, very different to us. And I was pretty upset, you know, just because I felt like he didn't understand what those symbols really represent. And - but instead of letting my anger overwhelm me, I decided to relax a little bit, and I wrote this open letter that was just explaining my experiences, my relationship to the flag.

And Colin actually reached out, said he wanted to meet with me. And we sat in the lobby of the team hotel, discussed our situation, our different opinions and feelings about all this. And I suggested him taking a knee instead of sitting even though I wanted him to stand, and he wanted to sit. And it was, like, this compromise that we sort of came to. And that's where the kneeling began.

MARTIN: How did the idea of taking a knee come to you?

BOYER: I thought - at that time I said, look, I think your point has definitely been made that everyone's listening. Like, let's make a plan of attack now. And, you know, let's work on action for it. But he said, you know, what I've committed to this, and - I'm not going to do it until I start to see these changes I want to see. And, you know, I respected that decision and opinion. And I thought kneeling - personally, so I don't speak for everybody, I don't speak for every veteran. I've been told that numerous times by many people. But I thought kneeling was more respectful, and I will say that being alongside his teammates was the biggest thing for me.

And, you know, people - in my opinions and in my experience, kneeling's never been in our history really seen as a disrespectful act. I mean, people kneel when they get knighted. You kneel to propose to your wife, and you take a knee to pray. And soldiers often take a knee in front of a fallen brother's grave to pay respects. So I thought, if anything, besides standing, that was the most respectful. But, of course, that's just my opinion.

This is all made up stuff because Kapernick is still trying to get back into the NFL, and trying to do some damage control.

No one asked you for your opinion.
Fuck off
If you didn't want opinions, you shouldn't have made it a point to announce the fact that you do it.
You wanted attention, I gave it to you. You are a huge jackass.
Let me guess...you love Bob Dylan and Neil Young.
What festivals do you hit? Do you do the Rainbow Tribe crap too?

Forum List

Back