CAUGHT RED HANDED - Virginia GOPer Calls Lloyd Austin a N***** who needs to BE LYNCHED

A Republican official in Virginia is being pushed to resign by the local GOP after a Facebook post was discovered in which he used the N-word and floated the idea of "lynching" Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin and other leaders in Washington, D.C.

The Republican Party of Hampton, Virginia last week became aware of a February 2021 Facebook post by Hampton Electoral Board Chair David Dietrich. In the post, Dietrich attacked Austin—the first Black Defense Secretary in U.S. history—and other Democratic leaders. The controversy was first reported by local WAVY News 10.

Dietrich said in the post that Austin's efforts to root out white nationalists in the military was actually a ploy "to remove conservative, freedom-loving Americans from the roles." He said Austin and other Democratic leaders are "vile and racist," describing them as "stinking" N-words.

"If it is a civil war they want, they will get it in spades," he wrote. "Perhaps the best way to pull us back from the brink is a good public lynching."

On Thursday, the Hampton GOP called on Dietrich to step down, reiterating the call on Friday—sharing a screenshot of the post. The local Republicans said Dietrich had used "abhorrent and unacceptable racist language that has no place in our Party or our Commonwealth." It said it immediately called on him to resign after learning of the post.

"In light of Mr. Dietrich's refusal to resign, the Hampton City Republican Party has asked the chief judge of the Hampton Circuit Court, the appointing authority for all electoral board members, to remove Mr. Dietrich from his position," the local Republican Party said.

Trouble in paradise over in Virginia for the GOP. They may end up having to KICK HIM OUT since he refuses to resign. He said Lloyd Austin is a n-word. Thoughts?!
I'm not thrilled with the language used there. And there may be consequences to using incendiary epithets. Even so, the man exercised his freedom of speech. I'm not defending what he said, but sometimes I feel like hurling when people say more than they think.

And? All I care about is how good a job he does.....Meh, we all say things that are a bit off-kilter at times.....Look at Tater.
Your acceptance is noted.
No one says degenerate racist shit like that unless they mean it. Especially in a public way.

Flipping someone the bone is disrespectful, kneeling with your head bowed, not so much. Mooning somebody is disrespectful, kneeling not so much.
then do it on police time, not honoring our military time.

Even when you bring it up?
If you don't want to discuss things, don't make pompous announcements about them.
Sorry, sister...that shit don't fly. After centuries of being told where to live, how to live, what language to speak, how to wear our hair, what dance we are allowed to do, I have stopped taking orders from you people. You don't get to lecture me on how I conduct myself here. If I wanted you to know what festivals my band plays, I would have said so.

I'm not thrilled with the language used there. And there may be consequences to using incendiary epithets. Even so, the man exercised his freedom of speech. I'm not defending what he said, but sometimes I feel like hurling when people say more than they think.
You're not "thrilled" with it?

HE CALLED THE MAN A N*****!

A Republican official in Virginia is being pushed to resign by the local GOP after a Facebook post was discovered in which he used the N-word and floated the idea of "lynching" Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin and other leaders in Washington, D.C.

The Republican Party of Hampton, Virginia last week became aware of a February 2021 Facebook post by Hampton Electoral Board Chair David Dietrich. In the post, Dietrich attacked Austin—the first Black Defense Secretary in U.S. history—and other Democratic leaders. The controversy was first reported by local WAVY News 10.

Dietrich said in the post that Austin's efforts to root out white nationalists in the military was actually a ploy "to remove conservative, freedom-loving Americans from the roles." He said Austin and other Democratic leaders are "vile and racist," describing them as "stinking" N-words.

"If it is a civil war they want, they will get it in spades," he wrote. "Perhaps the best way to pull us back from the brink is a good public lynching."

On Thursday, the Hampton GOP called on Dietrich to step down, reiterating the call on Friday—sharing a screenshot of the post. The local Republicans said Dietrich had used "abhorrent and unacceptable racist language that has no place in our Party or our Commonwealth." It said it immediately called on him to resign after learning of the post.

"In light of Mr. Dietrich's refusal to resign, the Hampton City Republican Party has asked the chief judge of the Hampton Circuit Court, the appointing authority for all electoral board members, to remove Mr. Dietrich from his position," the local Republican Party said.

Trouble in paradise over in Virginia for the GOP. They may end up having to KICK HIM OUT since he refuses to resign. He said Lloyd Austin is a n-word. Thoughts?!
this is what happened to racist in the GOP they get booted

It’s refreshing to see that, the DNC makes them Govenors and President.

Sorry, sister...that shit don't fly. After centuries of being told where to live, how to live, what language to speak, how to wear our hair, what dance we are allowed to do, I have stopped taking orders from you people. You don't get to lecture me on how I conduct myself here. If I wanted you to know what festivals my band plays, I would have said so.
Your experience from centuries ago is noted. :rofl:

"Ya went and said the question part out loud, son. We gotta pretend to be mad now. Thanks a LOT."

I don’t care, I was just being polite and showing an interest, since you brought it up.
Likewise I don’t take orders from you. I’ll ask whatever I want to ask. You are the one who brought it up. If you don’t want to talk about shit don’t bring it into the conversation.

I don’t care, I was just being polite and showing an interest, since you brought it up.
Likewise I don’t take orders from you. I’ll ask whatever I want to ask. You are the one who brought it up. If you don’t want to talk about shit don’t bring it into the conversation.
He must not have read your past posts and does not understand that you fully support this behavior.

Forum List

Back