CAUGHT RED HANDED - Virginia GOPer Calls Lloyd Austin a N***** who needs to BE LYNCHED

I don’t care, I was just being polite and showing an interest, since you brought it up.
Let's take a look.
You said "What a jackass."
Then you said:
Let me guess...you love Bob Dylan and Neil Young.
What festivals do you hit? Do you do the Rainbow Tribe crap too?"
That is not being polite and showing an interest.

Let's take a look.
You said "What a jackass."
Then you said:
Let me guess...you love Bob Dylan and Neil Young.
What festivals do you hit? Do you do the Rainbow Tribe crap too?"
That is not being polite and showing an interest.
1. You offered in a contentious discussion about the take a knee movement that you were a musician, played festivals, and take a knee. You offered this as some sort of argument ..presumably to make yourself appear to have “inside knowledge” about the movement.
2. Yep I called you a jackass
3. Yep I remarked on your comment. You don’t have to like what I say and I have no interest in pleasing you.
4. in the future if you don’t want people to talk about stuff, don’t bring it up. Because if you bring it up, we get to talk about it.
I’m glad we had this talk. And you WILL be ok.

Again, they were not protesting the treatment of black folks by the military. The military was not being accused of killing unarmed black folks.
One big problem is that the fans - remember them? The people whose money pays for EVERY fucking thing - don't appreciate being lectured to by a bunch of over-paid, low IQ jocks.

If these overgrown assholes want to "protest" let them do it when they're NOT working. The dumb fuckers are paid to entertain fans through their ability at sports - they're NOT being paid to whine.

If they want to act like spoiled little crybabies, they should quit the NFL and go join Jesse Jackson, or one of the other professional whining clowns.

When its black players following Colin Kapernicks example its meant to be disrespectful

in 2016 Kapernick said:

I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,” he said then.
FUCK Kapernick.

If he hates this country and our flag so fucking much he should move the Hell out. Go to fucking Africa. Maybe the miserable whining bitch will be able to quit crying, finally.

FUCK Kapernick.

If he hates this country and our flag so fucking much he should move the Hell out. Go to fucking Africa. Maybe the miserable whining bitch will be able to quit crying, finally.
You could not get ungrateful blacks like Kapernick out of America and back to Africa at gunpoint

He never said he hates this country. He hates the oppression...ya know...by people like you
He never said he hates this country. He hates the oppression...ya know...by people like you
You have a short memory

I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,” he said then.

Forum List

Back