CAUGHT RED HANDED - Virginia GOPer Calls Lloyd Austin a N***** who needs to BE LYNCHED

Hell their millionaires they could have had cameras there. Your woke ass media would of showed up. Don't ruin Americans pastime to protest your personal beefs.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

any game libs can think up conservatives can learn to play
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Wasn’t talking to you.
Do you support the 1st Amendment?
Sure you was talking to me. Of course I support it. But having said that, you don't scream fire in a theater if there's not one, and you don't disrespect our OUR national anthem for your personal grievances. For 245 years no one had tried to do anything like that during our national anthem. But here's a whole another reason why they shouldn't have. People watch tv, movies, sports to escape from day to day reality. Do they have a right to watch those things in peace?

Sure you was talking to me.
40D66465-5E67-4F54-A19A-9D3383130EF6.jpeg

It would appear not.

More unarmed whites are killed each year by law enforcement I bet you would be singing another tune all together if whites had done the same thing.

Black folk only make up 13% of the population.

Cop cams mostly absolve the cops, not always, but mostly.

Now about loving the flag. I say as an inanimate object, no I don't think I love a flag. I love my mother and father who both served under the flag in occupied Germany 70 or so years ago. I do love the ideals it stands for and would be willing to give my life to protect the country, including our flag, but mostly those ideals the flag stands for.

A Republican official in Virginia is being pushed to resign by the local GOP after a Facebook post was discovered in which he used the N-word and floated the idea of "lynching" Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin and other leaders in Washington, D.C.

The Republican Party of Hampton, Virginia last week became aware of a February 2021 Facebook post by Hampton Electoral Board Chair David Dietrich. In the post, Dietrich attacked Austin—the first Black Defense Secretary in U.S. history—and other Democratic leaders. The controversy was first reported by local WAVY News 10.

Dietrich said in the post that Austin's efforts to root out white nationalists in the military was actually a ploy "to remove conservative, freedom-loving Americans from the roles." He said Austin and other Democratic leaders are "vile and racist," describing them as "stinking" N-words.

"If it is a civil war they want, they will get it in spades," he wrote. "Perhaps the best way to pull us back from the brink is a good public lynching."

On Thursday, the Hampton GOP called on Dietrich to step down, reiterating the call on Friday—sharing a screenshot of the post. The local Republicans said Dietrich had used "abhorrent and unacceptable racist language that has no place in our Party or our Commonwealth." It said it immediately called on him to resign after learning of the post.

"In light of Mr. Dietrich's refusal to resign, the Hampton City Republican Party has asked the chief judge of the Hampton Circuit Court, the appointing authority for all electoral board members, to remove Mr. Dietrich from his position," the local Republican Party said.

Trouble in paradise over in Virginia for the GOP. They may end up having to KICK HIM OUT since he refuses to resign. He said Lloyd Austin is a n-word. Thoughts?!
The guy should resign and the GOP needs to oust him, he is a moron who has every right to say stupid remarks. But the GOP has every right to force him out.

A Republican official in Virginia is being pushed to resign by the local GOP after a Facebook post was discovered in which he used the N-word and floated the idea of "lynching" Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin and other leaders in Washington, D.C.

The Republican Party of Hampton, Virginia last week became aware of a February 2021 Facebook post by Hampton Electoral Board Chair David Dietrich. In the post, Dietrich attacked Austin—the first Black Defense Secretary in U.S. history—and other Democratic leaders. The controversy was first reported by local WAVY News 10.

Dietrich said in the post that Austin's efforts to root out white nationalists in the military was actually a ploy "to remove conservative, freedom-loving Americans from the roles." He said Austin and other Democratic leaders are "vile and racist," describing them as "stinking" N-words.

"If it is a civil war they want, they will get it in spades," he wrote. "Perhaps the best way to pull us back from the brink is a good public lynching."

On Thursday, the Hampton GOP called on Dietrich to step down, reiterating the call on Friday—sharing a screenshot of the post. The local Republicans said Dietrich had used "abhorrent and unacceptable racist language that has no place in our Party or our Commonwealth." It said it immediately called on him to resign after learning of the post.

"In light of Mr. Dietrich's refusal to resign, the Hampton City Republican Party has asked the chief judge of the Hampton Circuit Court, the appointing authority for all electoral board members, to remove Mr. Dietrich from his position," the local Republican Party said.

Trouble in paradise over in Virginia for the GOP. They may end up having to KICK HIM OUT since he refuses to resign. He said Lloyd Austin is a n-word. Thoughts?!
Assuming this isn't fake news....

Agree, this is no doubt terrible. Austin is also a racist per many of his comments and actions and should also be asked to resign. Let's also hold Biden accountable as well, and ask him to resign per his racist comments and actions over these many years. Let's make sure this isn't a one way street. Austin racist toward whites, Biden and Dietrich toward blacks. Let them all resign.

Sure you was talking to me. Of course I support it. But having said that, you don't scream fire in a theater if there's not one, and you don't disrespect our OUR national anthem for your personal grievances. For 245 years no one had tried to do anything like that during our national anthem. But here's a whole another reason why they shouldn't have. People watch tv, movies, sports to escape from day to day reality. Do they have a right to watch those things in peace?

For 245 years?........the “The Defence of Fort M'Henry,” didn't become the National Anthem until 1931. It was a poem about underdogs. We are no longer underdogs. We need a new one.

The singing of, or the rendition of the song, by various artist at these events has been much more painful to watch at times than the players taking a knee during it. Unless you're glued to the pregame shit you never saw the rendition.

Black folk only make up 13% of the population.

Cop cams mostly absolve the cops, not always, but mostly.

Now about loving the flag. I say as an inanimate object, no I don't think I love a flag. I love my mother and father who both served under the flag in occupied Germany 70 or so years ago. I do love the ideals it stands for and would be willing to give my life to protect the country, including our flag, but mostly those ideals the flag stands for.
I want you to watch this to see where I'm coming form as well as most Americans on this subject. Watch it and just don't say you did.

Rudi has no freedom of speech?

Never heard of the guy, but IS he a n****r??
If he is, then it was appropriate language to use.
I would think a military man turning against his country by going DementocRat is what he is claimed to be.

Besides..............if it's ok for Biden to say, then it's absolutely fine for the rest of the country to say.

There was no spitting involved in NFL players kneeling during the required recital of the national song. It was not a protest against the men and women of the military. It wasn't about loving the flag. It was about perceived police brutality. Trying to tie the protests to those other' heart strings' was a ploy to distract the public from the real issue. Do you love police brutality?
"perceived"

and if you want to protest police brutality, don't disrespect someone else in order to do it. this is like being mad at apples so we protest an orange festival and say BUT IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU.

fuckers.

oh for crying outloud this story is over a year old. I MAY have heard about it and if i did it coudln't have been much if it didn't stick in my mind.

It's okay for Austin to go through the ranks searching for 'white supremacists' aint it? What he really said was....i'm looking for them crackuhs....just like NYC mayor Eric whatshisname did.
I really resent that one group of people are given the privlege to use a certain term and everyone else is denied the use of it. But it's also fine for that one group of people to continue to use disparaging words for peoples of other ethnic backgrounds also. Something seems a little askew there don't you think?

Forum List

Back