Caution for Armed Robbers in Houston

Since when is robbery a capital offense? Sounds like the war veteran needed better judgement. But if he was capable of that then he wouldn't have gone to whatever useless war the US has fought in the last 60 years.

Since when is robbery a capital offense? Sounds like the war veteran needed better judgement. But if he was capable of that then he wouldn't have gone to whatever useless war the US has fought in the last 60 years.

If my sig line wasn't already full, this would be by far the dumbest quote I have ever read. It would proudly adorn each of my posts as a testament to the unyielding stupidity I have witnessed here this morning.

Last edited:
Since when does robbery carry a death sentence?

It should. And for this guy, it did. The people in that place are entitled to defend themselves if they have the guts to.

And if you kill a few people on your way out, then it can be a death sentence. The law is funny that way.

Did the robbers kill anyone? No? It was justifiable homicide in that the robber raised his gun first. That's self-defense, but robbery is not a capital offense.

You're a really sick person if you think that stealing should carry a death sentence.

Does that death sentence for stealing count for international bankers as well?

The robbery was not what got the robber killed. I just said that. It was self-defense because the robber aimed at the vet. The vet defended himself. My point is that this stupid idea that thieves should be executed on the spot is entirely psychotic.

Using a gun in a robbery, burglary, or any other crime signifies the intent to kill. Don't intend to kill? Don't use a deadly weapon.

If my sig line wasn't already full, this would be by far the dumbest quote I have ever read. It would proudly adorn each of my posts as a testament to the unyielding stupidity I have witnessed here this morning.

Then get rid of your mirror.

Forum List

Back