Cautious optimism over Iranian nuclear deal as talks resume in Geneva

"...When will "your boys" in Israel match Iran's concessions?"
Never, probably.

Whatever-in-the-world for?

Nobody (who counts) is worried about the Jews nuking anybody else.

The same could not be said of the Iranian Theocracy.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Israel's possession of nukes does not represent a 'broken' situation.

A medieval, fundamentalist, martyrdom-encouraging, dogmatic, theocratic autocracy in possession of nukes would be a much more serious and 'broken' situation.

Apples and oranges.
So why have Israel's acts of aggression against her neighbors been condemned by the UNSC so many more times than Iran's? How many of Iran's neighbors has she invaded since 1948? Anybody who isn't thinking about Israeli aggression, isn't thinking.

"...When will "your boys" in Israel match Iran's concessions?"
Never, probably.

A medieval, fundamentalist, martyrdom-encouraging, dogmatic, theocratic autocracy in possession of nukes would be a much more serious and 'broken' situation.

Apples and oranges.
So why have Israel's acts of aggression against her neighbors been condemned by the UNSC so many more times than Iran's? How many of Iran's neighbors has she invaded since 1948? Anybody who isn't thinking about Israeli aggression, isn't thinking.
Israel is surrounded by neighbor-countries dominated by another completely different religion. Iran is not.

Israel was attacked by multiple neighbor-countries the moment she was born. Iran was not.

Israel is dominated by a religious sect globally persecuted for centuries. Iran is not.

Israel is populated by relatives and descendants of Holocaust victims. Iran is not.

Israel is constantly reacting to threats along her borders. Iran is not.

Israel attacks to break-up enemy formations and assets before they can strike. Iran has no such need.

Israel is a sane, secular First World country. Iran is not.

Israel is being given wide lattitude as Penance by The West for the Holocaust, to establish itself and to defend itself against hostiles on all sides. Iran has no such need.

Israel is trusted with nukes. Iran is not.

Apples and oranges.

And 'fair' has nothing to do with it.

Last edited:
Never, probably.

Apples and oranges.
Israel is surrounded by neighbor-countries dominated by another completely different religion. Iran is not.

Israel was attacked by multiple neighbor-countries the moment she was born. Iran was not.

Israel is dominated by a religious sect globally persecuted for centuries. Iran is not.

Israel is populated by relatives and descendants of Holocaust victims. Iran is not.

Israel is constantly reacting to threats along her borders. Iran is not.

Israel attacks to break-up enemy formations and assets before they can strike. Iran has no such need.

Israel is a sane, secular First World country. Iran is not.

Israel is being given wide lattitude as Penance by The West for the Holocaust, to establish itself and to defend itself against hostiles on all sides. Iran has no such need.

Israel is trusted with nukes. Iran is not.

Apples and oranges.

And 'fair' has nothing to do with it.
So Hitler had nothing to apologize for?
If Israel is trusted with nukes, why is she afraid to admit she has them?
Penance requires complicity in some crime and the Palestinians had nothing to do with the holocaust.
Israel has been condemned by the UN more than any other country on the planet.
Iran has not.
Iran is surrounded by the military bases of the greatest purveyor of violence in the world.
Israel is not.
Iran is calling for a nuclear weapons-free zone in the Middle East.
Israel is not.
Wars and rumors of wars.
And fair has everything to do with it.

Last edited:
"...So Hitler had nothing to apologize for?..."
Non sequitur.

"...If Israel is trusted with nukes, why is she afraid to admit she has them?..."
Trusted, to the extent where nobody (who counts) wants to push her back up against the wall, to prove or disprove their existence, because they aren't all that alarmed by the prospect, even if it IS true. On Israel's part, opacity is a marvelous strategy and tactic.

"...Penance requires complicity in some crime and the Palestinians had nothing to do with the holocaust..."
Nobody ever said they did.

They merely are in-the-way of The West fulfilling that Penance.

And they have been (and will continue to be) brushed aside until that Penance is fulfilled.

"...Israel has been condemned by the UN more than any other country on the planet. Iran has not..."
Yep. Because the conditions under which Israel exists and operates are so vastly different than those under which Iran operates.

"...Iran is surrounded by the military bases of the greatest purveyor of violence in the world..."
Yeah... it's fun bein' the Big Dog, ain't it?

So, may we infer from your location that (1) you are an American citizen and that (2) you are in favor of Iran obtaining nuclear weapons for potential use against your own country and countrymen in the event of armed conflict?

"...Israel is not..."
True. Israel is surrounded by savage and backwards nations which have repeatedly attacked her over time and threatened to drive her people into the sea. Iran is not.

"...Iran is calling for a nuclear weapons-free zone in the Middle East. Israel is not..."
That and $2.00 will get you a regular-sized cup of coffee at the local Starbucks.

It's really easy to call for both sides to put down their weapons when only one side actually HAS them, and has already sunk the investment into them, while you have not.

Pffffttt...

"...And fair has everything to do with it."
You may continue to delude yourself that this is true.

The world around us shows us a quite different Reality.

An adult, grown-up world where dangerous people are unfairly hobbled before they can do any harm to the rest of the world.

Far better to be 'unfair' than to be a radioactive slag-heap.

Last edited:
Sweet music to my ears:

"In the interim, Obama promised that the U.S. "will refrain from imposing new sanctions and allow the Iranian government a portion of the revenue" it was previously denied."

World powers reach nuclear deal with Iran at Geneva talks | Al Jazeera America

The very fact that the declared enemies of the West are so cheerful is a virtual admission of them declaring a victory.

It was indeed a victory for Iran, as there is nothing stopping it from its progress to nuclear weaponry, apart from the hypothetical UN inspectors.... and we all know how they have continuously failed in their duties!

Iran marches towards domination of the Middle East, while the US, thanks to Hussein Obama and his croonies relinquish its status as a sensible superpower.

I cannot but laugh at the blathering on here.

Iran isn't about to do everything the pact calls for.

6 months from now, they will be going ahead with their nuclear program just as they are today.

I cannot but laugh at the blathering on here.

Iran isn't about to do everything the pact calls for.

6 months from now, they will be going ahead with their nuclear program just as they are today.

OOOoooo... Someone I have not seen before, doing things I like. :lol:

CITY-JP-BURKE-1-articleLarge.jpg

The fact that we see an illustration of Diplomacy winning with this deal with Iran says everything, absolutely everything .

Warmongers will always exist, supporting hate and wars, here posting on this board and in our world.

With this deal with Iran, we see a victory for Peacemakers.

Sweet music to my ears:

"In the interim, Obama promised that the U.S. "will refrain from imposing new sanctions and allow the Iranian government a portion of the revenue" it was previously denied."

World powers reach nuclear deal with Iran at Geneva talks | Al Jazeera America

The very fact that the declared enemies of the West are so cheerful is a virtual admission of them declaring a victory.

It was indeed a victory for Iran, as there is nothing stopping it from its progress to nuclear weaponry, apart from the hypothetical UN inspectors.... and we all know how they have continuously failed in their duties!

Iran marches towards domination of the Middle East, while the US, thanks to Hussein Obama and his croonies relinquish its status as a sensible superpower.

It is a Victory for God.

It is Jesus who says Blessed are the peacemakers.

And Jesus, unlike Skye, did not declare He was "the West" and the rest of the world were His enemies.

Jesus said He died out of love of God for "the world." See John 3:16

Last edited:
Non sequitur.

"...If Israel is trusted with nukes, why is she afraid to admit she has them?..."
Trusted, to the extent where nobody (who counts) wants to push her back up against the wall, to prove or disprove their existence, because they aren't all that alarmed by the prospect, even if it IS true. On Israel's part, opacity is a marvelous strategy and tactic.

And they have been (and will continue to be) brushed aside until that Penance is fulfilled.

Yep. Because the conditions under which Israel exists and operates are so vastly different than those under which Iran operates.

So, may we infer from your location that (1) you are an American citizen and that (2) you are in favor of Iran obtaining nuclear weapons for potential use against your own country and countrymen in the event of armed conflict?

True. Israel is surrounded by savage and backwards nations which have repeatedly attacked her over time and threatened to drive her people into the sea. Iran is not.

"...Iran is calling for a nuclear weapons-free zone in the Middle East. Israel is not..."
That and $2.00 will get you a regular-sized cup of coffee at the local Starbucks.

It's really easy to call for both sides to put down their weapons when only one side actually HAS them, and has already sunk the investment into them, while you have not.

Pffffttt...

An adult, grown-up world where dangerous people are unfairly hobbled before they can do any harm to the rest of the world.

Keep that in mind the next time you visit Hiroshima.
Then tell me what doesn't follow from comparing Hitler's conception of "fairness" towards Jews and Israel's criticism of a non-proliferation treaty it doesn't observe itself?

"fair1
fe(ə)r/Submit
adjective
in accordance with the rules or standards; legitimate.
'the group has achieved fair and equal representation for all its members'
synonyms: just, equitable, honest, upright, honorable, trustworthy"

https://www.google.com/search?q=fair&oq=fair&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i65l2j0l3.3592j0j7&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

Here is last nights CBS Evening News story on the Iran Nuclear deal. After seeing it my wife walked in and said "Obama is a traitor to Israel." This from a woman who has not followed the issue. See the news story, decide for yourself, and realize this was an incredibly stupid move as Obama's popularity is the lowest ever reported at 37% due to the health care website failure.

ku-xlarge.jpg

Here is last nights CBS Evening News story on the Iran Nuclear deal. After seeing it my wife walked in and said "Obama is a traitor to Israel." This from a woman who has not followed the issue. See the news story, decide for yourself, and realize this was an incredibly stupid move as Obama's popularity is the lowest ever reported at 37% due to the health care website failure.

ku-xlarge.jpg
Ask your wife if she thinks Iran will be further away from building a nuclear weapon next May than it is today under the terms of this latest agreement? Did the agreement freeze Iran's nuclear enrichment program for the next six months, prevent new nuclear facilities from coming online, and provide for unprecedented daily inspections to ensure Persian compliance?

Maybe you two are not old enough to remember how Richard Nixon's attempt to thaw relations with China unsettled conservatives in this country and Asia, but hopefully you're willing to consider the possibility that Obama's phone call to Rouhani rattled the war-whore$ in the Middle East and DC in exactly the $ame way.

Last edited:

Ask your wife if she thinks Iran will be further away from building a nuclear weapon next May than it is today under the terms of this latest agreement? Did the agreement freeze Iran's nuclear enrichment program for the next six months, prevent new nuclear facilities from coming online, and provide for unprecedented daily inspections to ensure Persian compliance?

Maybe you two are not old enough to remember how Richard Nixon's attempt to thaw relations with China unsettled conservatives in this country and Asia, but hopefully you're willing to consider the possibility that Obama's phone call to Rouhani rattled the war-whore$ in the Middle East and DC in exactly the $ame way.

You know I think you need to turn off your computer and watch some network television news. This situation is a mess. I have provided you with a direct link to a recent CBS news report, yet on you go pushing your own inaccurate version. I am not here to educate, I am here to say, "heads up." Most Americans agree with Israel over that of Barry Obama. This on top of Obama's screw up of the health care website, after having four years to set it up will turn Obama into a lame duck. I am especially unhappy because I voted for Obama over the aristocrat elitist.

Do your own research on Google. Catch up if you want to post in this thread. And, don't ever be condescending to me again because I will label you "Mr. Alzheimer" forever!

ayatollah-hussein-obama.jpg

Non sequitur.

Pffffttt...

Then tell me what doesn't follow from comparing Hitler's conception of "fairness" towards Jews and Israel's criticism of a non-proliferation treaty it doesn't observe itself?

"fair1
fe(ə)r/Submit
adjective

https://www.google.com/search?q=fair&oq=fair&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i65l2j0l3.3592j0j7&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

This is very much a fail post.

Non sequitur.

Pffffttt...

"fair1
fe(ə)r/Submit
adjective

This is very much a fail post.
For those who fail to grasp the connection between "fairness" and "Rightness."

"A categorical imperative, on the other hand, denotes an absolute, unconditional requirement that asserts its authority in all circumstances, both required and justified as an end in itself. It is best known in its first formulation:
Act only according to that maxim whereby you can, at the same time, will that it should become a universal law."

Those who justify Israel's brutality of Arabs on the basis of "Good Germans" who gassed Jews fail the hypocrite test.

Categorical imperative - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Who gives a rat's ass about Hiroshima or Nagasaki, compared to the 1,000,000+ American and Allied casualties that would otherwise have been suffered in finishing-off Japan? Cry me a friggin' river.

Who gives a rat's ass about Hiroshima or Nagasaki, compared to the 1,000,000+ American and Allied casualties that would otherwise have been suffered in finishing-off Japan? Cry me a friggin' river.

Your genocidal nature certainly shines so very brightly through for all of us to so clearly see in posts like this one.

You are Testimony of the evil in our world.

Thank you for so openly discosing to all of us who you are.

You know I think you need to turn off your computer and watch some network television news. This situation is a mess. I have provided you with a direct link to a recent CBS news report, yet on you go pushing your own inaccurate version. I am not here to educate, I am here to say, "heads up." Most Americans agree with Israel over that of Barry Obama. This on top of Obama's screw up of the health care website, after having four years to set it up will turn Obama into a lame duck. I am especially unhappy because I voted for Obama over the aristocrat elitist.

Do your own research on Google. Catch up if you want to post in this thread. And, don't ever be condescending to me again because I will label you "Mr. Alzheimer" forever!

ayatollah-hussein-obama.jpg

The fact is the deal is a victory for diplomacy over genocidal warmongers like you!

Thank You God for this peace deal with world leaders and Iran.

It is Thanksgiving Day and this peace deal is certainly something wonderful to be thankful to God about.

And your photo is so glum, why dont you smile for us?

We all have so much to smile about on this day.

Last edited:

Your genocidal nature certainly shines so very brightly through for all of us to so clearly see in posts like this one.

You are Testimony of the evil in our world.

Thank you for so openly discosing to all of us who you are.

This is another really, really stupid insertion of the "genocide" slogan you hurl around without the slightest clue that you come across as a total buffoon for using it.

Why not spend some time looking to understand the terms you use?

Forum List

Back