CBO report on jobs and min wage

The downside from the CBO report:

The upside:

.5 million lost jobs, 16.5 million improved jobs.

But wait! There's more!

they ignore this and instead opt to cry over all the low pay jobs. Again raising the CEO pay is no problem, raising the workers pay = Job Killer

You understand the choice is not between low paying an dhigh paying jobs, right? If that were the case who would be opposed to high paying jobs? The choice is between low paying jobs and no jobs, i.e. total gov't dependence.
You also understand that min wage is gov't mandated. CEO salaries are not (yet anyway).
No, you dont understand those difficult concepts. You suck at this.

You ask a lot of questions and provide no points. Which means you have no point:badgrin:

:itsok: Keep talking around the topic.

Rabbi: Did you know the word wages came from Roman times? Of course you didnt because you're a doody head

they ignore this and instead opt to cry over all the low pay jobs. Again raising the CEO pay is no problem, raising the workers pay = Job Killer

You understand the choice is not between low paying an dhigh paying jobs, right? If that were the case who would be opposed to high paying jobs? The choice is between low paying jobs and no jobs, i.e. total gov't dependence.
You also understand that min wage is gov't mandated. CEO salaries are not (yet anyway).

You ask a lot of questions and provide no points. Which means you have no point:badgrin:

:itsok: Keep talking around the topic.

Rabbi: Did you know the word wages came from Roman times? Of course you didnt because you're a doody head
I'm not talking around the topic. I address it directly. That you are too stupid to understand that is not my fault.

And you prove your ignorance yet again. Salary is derived from a Latin word. Salis, meaning Salt, because Roman soldiers were often paid in salt. Wages is a Germanic word.
Dunce. And I didnt have to look that up either.

No, he doesn't understand any of this and yes, he sucks at this ... monumentally. :D

Forum List

Back