CBS hacking update

There is no change in her story, Julia.

It was occurring since 2011, and she didn't finally put 2 and 2 together until later, at which point she reported it to CBS, who hired a cyber-hacking expert to investigate.

Now go back to OFA and get another lame response.
If she was "dealing" with it since Feb 2011, then she was aware of it by Feb 2011. She is claiming she put 2 and 2 together by Feb 2011 and dealt with it by saying nothing to CBS until Jan 2013. Not very credible!

Is CBS lying? Is CBS not credible enough for you?

They confirmed that she was hacked.
According to the Right, CBS has NEVER been credible! So why are they suddenly credible now???

Apparently she knows who is responsible....this will undoubtedly be explosive when it is revealed

Sharyl Attkisson Shares Update On Computer Hacking Investigation

In your link I didn't read anything other than an allegation. How do we know this isn't all in her head? I had no foreknowledge of this incident until I read your thread - is there another source reporting this alleged incident?

"“CBS then hired its own independent cyber security firm, which has been conducting a thorough forensic exam … they were able to rule out malware, phishing programs, that sort of thing.”

Did you read to that part?
Yeah I read that, they ruled out an outside cause, therefore SHE set her Mac to start up on its own. What a doofus!!!

Apparently she knows who is responsible....this will undoubtedly be explosive when it is revealed

How do you explain the change in her story. First she claimed it started in Feb 2011, but now she is saying Jan 2013. If it did start in Feb 2011, why did she wait until Jan 2013 to report it? Somebody is trying to grab hold of her 15 minutes of fame!

From your link:

“There were just signs of unusual happenings for many months, odd behavior like the computers just turning themselves on at night and then turning themselves back off again. I was basically able to verify and obtain information from my sources on the suspicious activity and I reported it to CBS News in January because of course it included CBS equipment and systems.”

Sharyl Attkisson and her ?compromised? computers

Stigall: Can you tell me for how long you’ve been dealing with this?
Attkisson: At least February of 2011, and I think probably a significant period of time before that.

Her first version was based on her belief, and the incredible ability of humans to link events that are not connected into a chain of events that form a plot. Her current story is based on evidence provided by experts that examined her computer and determined what they can actually prove happened.

As far as I know there is no evidence that anyone in the government, or part of the Obama campaign, had anything to do with the computer hacking, yet you still respond to this like it is a direct attack on your personal belief in the infallibility of Obama. How do you explain that? Are you worried that Obama actually had something to do with this?

How do you explain the change in her story. First she claimed it started in Feb 2011, but now she is saying Jan 2013. If it did start in Feb 2011, why did she wait until Jan 2013 to report it? Somebody is trying to grab hold of her 15 minutes of fame!

From your link:

“There were just signs of unusual happenings for many months, odd behavior like the computers just turning themselves on at night and then turning themselves back off again. I was basically able to verify and obtain information from my sources on the suspicious activity and I reported it to CBS News in January because of course it included CBS equipment and systems.”

Attkisson: At least February of 2011, and I think probably a significant period of time before that.

"If it takes too long to explain it, you don't understand it well enough."

-Albert Einstein

In your link I didn't read anything other than an allegation. How do we know this isn't all in her head? I had no foreknowledge of this incident until I read your thread - is there another source reporting this alleged incident?

Because it was confirmed by computer forensic experts?

Is there something that you Obamazombies know that no one else is aware of? Did Obama have something to do with this?

If she was "dealing" with it since Feb 2011, then she was aware of it by Feb 2011. She is claiming she put 2 and 2 together by Feb 2011 and dealt with it by saying nothing to CBS until Jan 2013. Not very credible!

According to the Right, CBS has NEVER been credible! So why are they suddenly credible now???

Remember that whole AP and James Rosen thing? Journalists don't like being picked on by the government. When you piss off one your own attack dogs, you're fucked.

Last edited:

Sweet Lord! Surely you jest.

:lol:

I can't see CBS lying about the fact that one of their star reporter's computer has been hacked.

with the spending of 90 billion stimulus dollars on green-energy initiatives that were not turning out to be, perhaps, money well spent."
UNFORTUNATELY for the Bimbo, the Green energy fund WAS only 40 billion.

AND on top of that, the failure rate for the "Green Energy" money is only 7%, which in the business world, is GOOD.

Take the Cons Hero Romney.
HIS failure rate, as a successful businessman, is over 20%.

SO........

Maybe CBS was hacking her cause they thought she was WASTING TIME on a Dim story that fulfilled her CON agenda.

What the fuck are you talking about, and what the hell does it have to do with computers being hacked?

with the spending of 90 billion stimulus dollars on green-energy initiatives that were not turning out to be, perhaps, money well spent."
UNFORTUNATELY for the Bimbo, the Green energy fund WAS only 40 billion.

AND on top of that, the failure rate for the "Green Energy" money is only 7%, which in the business world, is GOOD.

Take the Cons Hero Romney.
HIS failure rate, as a successful businessman, is over 20%.

SO........

Maybe CBS was hacking her cause they thought she was WASTING TIME on a Dim story that fulfilled her CON agenda.

What the fuck are you talking about, and what the hell does it have to do with computers being hacked?

That troll doesn't know. He/she has no other lot in life but to spew liberal propaganda and contaminate us with it.

He/she says "dim" a lot. Would it suffice to say that CA is a "dim-wit"?

"“CBS then hired its own independent cyber security firm, which has been conducting a thorough forensic exam … they were able to rule out malware, phishing programs, that sort of thing.”

Yeah I read that, they ruled out an outside cause, therefore SHE set her Mac to start up on its own. What a doofus!!!

That is not what it stated. They ruled out the standard malware meaning that it was not a case of random malware that she picked up. She could have done as you say or the hacking could have been a targeted attempt. The article is not explicit BUT it HEAVILY implies that it is a case of hacking.

I, for one, do not buy into ‘we will release the full information later’ as that is bullshit 9 times out of 10 though. If there was evidence then we would have it. If not, we get stories like this to fill in some blank space on a page.

Ex-husband? Ex-boyfriend? Stalker?

Aliens from Pluto?

Men in black?

Seems to me people are already making assumptions about who the hacker is, without a shred of evidence.

When/If the hacker is revealed, how many of you will scream "cover-up" if it turns out to be someone other than whom you ass-u-me it is?

Ex-husband? Ex-boyfriend? Stalker?

Aliens from Pluto?

Men in black?

Seems to me people are already making assumptions about who the hacker is, without a shred of evidence.

When/If the hacker is revealed, how many of you will scream "cover-up" if it turns out to be someone other than whom you ass-u-me it is?
Any evidence she even has an ex husband, ex boyfriend or stalker? Especially one with sophisticated knowledge of computers?
No. Of course not.
Given the environment and what we do know, it points to "government generated." May not be. But we can't rule it out.

From your link:

WTF is your problem with that info? She had someone check to see and once that person verified she was being hacked she went to CBS because some of the hacked equipment belonged to them... seriously, dude, how is that a problem for you?

I can't wait. She's one hell of a kick ass reporter and it just seemed that it would be just a matter of time before some one started targeting her.

She was working on the Benghazi story when the suspicious activity began. If this linked in any way to the AP and Rosen hacking????

I can't wait. She's one hell of a kick ass reporter and it just seemed that it would be just a matter of time before some one started targeting her.

She was working on the Benghazi story when the suspicious activity began. If this linked in any way to the AP and Rosen hacking????

In Feb '11?

The only doofus in this conversation is you ed. You've just highlighted your technology ignorance.

In Feb '11?

Yes...maybe she was first? The fact of the matter is that we know Obama's "Justice" department was a party to the AP and Rosen hacking. We also know that Attkisson was seen as persona non gratis by the Admin back in 2011, due to her investigative reporting on Fast and Furious. Certainly you see the possibility that they are all linked?

Seriously?
Sharyl Attkisson on computer hacking: "I'm outraged" - CBS News

In Feb '11?

Yes...maybe she was first? The fact of the matter is that we know Obama's "Justice" department was a party to the AP and Rosen hacking. We also know that Attkisson was seen as persona non gratis by the Admin back in 2011, due to her investigative reporting on Fast and Furious. Certainly you see the possibility that they are all linked?

Do I think Benghazi and F&F are linked?
No...

I know that a computer acting up 7 months prior doesn't link it to her Benghazi reporting.

But I'm open to suggestions
:eusa_eh:

From your link:

2/11, huh?

Benghazi was September 12

I smell a pasture nearby

:eusa_eh:

You fricken idgit~

She stated it began when she was working on Fast and Furious which is back in the news...this admin and Obama's Justice department are thugs to the core~

Forum List

Back