CBS hacking update

In Feb '11?

Yes...maybe she was first? The fact of the matter is that we know Obama's "Justice" department was a party to the AP and Rosen hacking. We also know that Attkisson was seen as persona non gratis by the Admin back in 2011, due to her investigative reporting on Fast and Furious. Certainly you see the possibility that they are all linked?

Do I think Benghazi and F&F are linked?
No...

I know that a computer acting up 7 months prior doesn't link it to her Benghazi reporting.

But I'm open to suggestions
:eusa_eh:

Dude the only thing you're open to is democrat talking points...you're too brain dead and ignorant for anything else.

We will see what comes of this when the hacker is caught I have seen a few here speculate it could be a ex husband or boyfriend that sort of begs the question what would they be looking for in her CBS computer?

It IS amazing the depths to which these libtards will descend to support their twisted view of Obama and his admin. Easily on the road to being confirmed the most corrupt admin in history and these asshats fall all over themselves sucking cock.

How do you explain the change in her story. First she claimed it started in Feb 2011, but now she is saying Jan 2013. If it did start in Feb 2011, why did she wait until Jan 2013 to report it? Somebody is trying to grab hold of her 15 minutes of fame!

From your link:

“There were just signs of unusual happenings for many months, odd behavior like the computers just turning themselves on at night and then turning themselves back off again. I was basically able to verify and obtain information from my sources on the suspicious activity and I reported it to CBS News in January because of course it included CBS equipment and systems.”

Sharyl Attkisson and her ?compromised? computers

Stigall: Can you tell me for how long you’ve been dealing with this?
Attkisson: At least February of 2011, and I think probably a significant period of time before that.

2/11, huh?

Benghazi was September 12

I smell a pasture nearby

You fricken idgit~

She stated it began when she was working on Fast and Furious which is back in the news...this admin and Obama's Justice department are thugs to the core~

Calm down, C.

I was more than cordial in asking for counterpoints because I thought we were cool.

Prior to our exchanges the only reasons I had run across for her computer ailments were tied to Benghazi. This is the first I've heard of those ailments being connected F&F.

And "democratic talking points"??
Really?

Guess I don't toe the party line well enough for some.
(I always hating sharing the phone anyway)

But, WRUGD?

At that time period I thought she was reporting on Fast and Furious. She was the one journalist all over that scandal.

At that time period I thought she was reporting on Fast and Furious. She was the one journalist all over that scandal.
Actually the scandal was the NRA's contribution to F&F, and she missed it completely by being a GOP hack.

2/11, huh?

Benghazi was September 12

I smell a pasture nearby

You fricken idgit~

She stated it began when she was working on Fast and Furious which is back in the news...this admin and Obama's Justice department are thugs to the core~

Calm down, C.

I was more than cordial in asking for counterpoints because I thought we were cool.

Prior to our exchanges the only reasons I had run across for her computer ailments were tied to Benghazi. This is the first I've heard of those ailments being connected F&F.

And "democratic talking points"??
Really?

Guess I don't toe the party line well enough for some.
(I always hating sharing the phone anyway)

But, WRUGD?

Sharon was the one kicking ass all over the place with her investigative work on F&F; people were opening up to her.

If I remember correctly there was even this report that someone from the Administration started screaming at her.

In Feb '11?

Yes...maybe she was first? The fact of the matter is that we know Obama's "Justice" department was a party to the AP and Rosen hacking. We also know that Attkisson was seen as persona non gratis by the Admin back in 2011, due to her investigative reporting on Fast and Furious. Certainly you see the possibility that they are all linked?

Do I think Benghazi and F&F are linked?
No...

I know that a computer acting up 7 months prior doesn't link it to her Benghazi reporting.

But I'm open to suggestions

She was the only reporter not on Fox who was reporting on Fast and Furious.

Not that I think the US government would do something like try to get into a reporters accounts just to find out who fed them information.

Just a observation the reporters who don't kiss Obama's ass 24/7 seem to be the only ones being the target of one thing or another again not a accusation just a observation.

That's why I wonder, after watching video of the crash, if Hastings' death wasn't an "accident"

Forum List

Back