CBS news, supposedly neutrally presenting story..BIASED of course...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Watching tonight's CBS Evening News with Norah O'Donell.. I was 100% correct regarding what I was watching.

The "good feeling" story by Jim Axelrod for the night was how a group called "Braver Angels" was trying to bring the two disparate groups... Democrats and GOP together.
This is the group Our Leaders
Their mission is to Bring Americans together to bridge the partisan divide and strengthen our democratic republic.

Now there are 2 problems that make this "bridging the partisan divide" very difficult especially with the partisan group of people on this forum.

1. The partisan people on this forum that support the liberal, Democrat point of view, generally write about their personal
opinions based on their limited knowledge and due to their not really caring for the FACTS they hardly ever
substantiate their personal observations.
2. The sources these people many times use i.e. like the evening news,ABC,CBS,NBC. etc.
are proven to be blatantly biased against GOP.

1. The dems/liberals leaning people on this forum WILL provide NO PROOFS with their comments. They will write personal opinions.
But most will not provide any links. Consequently when they reply to this post... they will have personal comments,
vendettas, slurs, name calling, BUT NO PROOF! No Links! No substantiation!

2. What sources they do use, will be the biased MSM that as the following proofs show the MSM total bias
against GOP, and especially Trump!

Here are the FACTS regarding the biased MSM! NOTE unlike the Dems/liberals/etc... people like me provide PROOF!

FACT 1.
ABC,CBS,NBC donated $400 million in free advertising by providing in 3 months over 32.7 hours (30 hours of Negative Trump news) of coverage, by TV standards an eternity of news time.
Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs (2024) $104,700/30 sec.
What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29,2020 through October 20,2020.
Broadcast networks deliver 92% negative coverage for Trump, 66% positive for Biden: Study

FACT 2.

MSMdonations.png

FACT 3. Totally biased MSM negative Trump news.
MSM_BiasedTrump.png

Watching tonight's CBS Evening News with Norah O'Donell.. I was 100% correct regarding what I was watching.

The "good feeling" story by Jim Axelrod for the night was how a group called "Braver Angels" was trying to bring the two disparate groups... Democrats and GOP together.
Their mission is to Bring Americans together to bridge the partisan divide and strengthen our democratic republic.

Now there are 2 problems that make this "bridging the partisan divide" very difficult especially with the partisan group of people on this forum.

1. The partisan people on this forum that support the liberal, Democrat point of view, generally write about their personal
opinions based on their limited knowledge and due to their not really caring for the FACTS they hardly ever
2. The sources these people many times use i.e. like the evening news,ABC,CBS,NBC. etc.

1. The dems/liberals leaning people on this forum WILL provide NO PROOFS with their comments. They will write personal opinions.
But most will not provide any links. Consequently when they reply to this post... they will have personal comments,

2. What sources they do use, will be the biased MSM that as the following proofs show the MSM total bias

Here are the FACTS regarding the biased MSM! NOTE unlike the Dems/liberals/etc... people like me provide PROOF!

FACT 1.
ABC,CBS,NBC donated $400 million in free advertising by providing in 3 months over 32.7 hours (30 hours of Negative Trump news) of coverage, by TV standards an eternity of news time.
What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29,2020 through October 20,2020.
Broadcast networks deliver 92% negative coverage for Trump, 66% positive for Biden: Study

FACT 2.

View attachment 999759

View attachment 999758

The left will tell you that it isn't the media's fault that Trump is 92% negative and 8% positive so don't blame them for reporting the news "accurately".

Leftists gauge a story's veracity by asking themselves, "Does it reinforce my preexisting beliefs?"

If the answer is yes, they judge the story to be the truth.

If the answer is no, they call the story a lie.

Whether or not the story accurately reflects reality never enters into the equation.

Trump was almost murdered in front of thousands. I mean in the history of assassination attempts this would be up there in terms of live audience and video evidence.

That has disappeared. Others welcomed him dying, it's sick. Still others believe he faked it. Even after others were injured and even killed I mean, what in the...

CBS news, supposedly neutrally presenting story..BIASED of course...​

It's all semantics.

When a network like CBS tells you they are neutral . . .

. . . . what this really means is that their coverage is slanted 100% towards

the left and their story carries NO coverage of the conservative opinion

nor any views to make the democrat party look bad!

Well, I can't stand Trump or Vance and would probably never vote for a Republican that embraces Trump, and I'm just glad to see a woman of color getting the yop job, for a change.

You mentioned Trump and Vance AND woman of color. You sir have failed

FACT 1.

FACT 2.

View attachment 999759

View attachment 999758

The problem with Rapprochement is people like you~

FACT 1.

FACT 2.

View attachment 999759

View attachment 999758

I have not bothered with CBS, NBC, ABC for the better part of 20 years, Just DNC drum beaters.

And you have proven my point! No proof just a personal, subjective and 100% uninformed statement consisting of name calling!
Err..just for kicks..just what pejorative did I use? What name did I call you? Aren't you a bit of a fool to assume that my opinion was 100% uninformed.
If the point of yours that I proved was, 'I'm an idiot who is totally partisan in my views and I'm going to accuse my perceived opposition of precisely what constitutes my own rigid mindset'--then Yes, I'll take credit for that.

BTW, all opinions are subjective, by definition~

Last edited:
You dont support democracy, you were not given a chance to vote for your nominee, she was dictated, forced onto you

Jow Biden did not "relinquish power", as Bill Clinton said, because he did what he thought was best, he did it because he had to. I would not have voted for her in the primary any more than I would have voted for Joe Biden or Hillary Clinton, but this aint Burger King.

Forum List

Back