CDC adds 3 MORE vaccinations to inject kids with

What exactly is your objection to protecting children from often deadly diseases?

The government has brought the distrust on themselves.
Personally I dont blame parents for having doubts after the way our government has acted over the last thirty or so years.
I know I sure as hell dont trust them.

What exactly is your objection to protecting children from often deadly diseases?

Personally I dont blame parents for having doubts after the way our government has acted over the last thirty or so years.

In that case I'd look at the science behind these immunizations, not to mention the consequences of these diseases if contracted.

In that case I'd look at the science behind these immunizations, not to mention the consequences of these diseases if contracted.

Your blind trust in the government is touching....
But if you were worried about communicable diseases you'd be against illegal immigration.

My kids are protected just fine as am I and my wife with healthy immune systems..these vaccines do nothing but weaken immune systems and hooks them on drugs for life...its how big pharma gets rich.
wow. that's a great big pile of crazy right there

My kids are protected just fine as am I and my wife with healthy immune systems..these vaccines do nothing but weaken immune systems and hooks them on drugs for life...its how big pharma gets rich.

I wont say that but with our governments penchant for pulling sneaky shit nothing would surprise me.
To be honest it's our governments apparent surrender to the U.N. and it's attempts at globalization that scares me.
I mean who in their right mind cant see the attempts at a one world government that will eventually lead to population control?
There are way to many indicators that show this is exactly whats going on.

I write "science" and you see "government." Too bad there's no immunization for that.

I write "science" and you see "government." Too bad there's no immunization for that.

You some kind of dimwit?
It's the gov talking about making it mandatory.
So we'll have mandatory gov health insurance along with mandatory immunizations.
If this doesnt make you nervous you're a moron.

You some kind of dimwit?
So we'll have mandatory gov health insurance along with mandatory immunizations.

And I'm talking about the science behind immunizations.

You some kind of dimwit?

I'm all for immunizations.
It's when the gov gets involved that I become concerned.

You some kind of dimwit?

I'm all for immunizations.
It's when the gov gets involved that I become concerned.

School districts where I've lived have always required immunizations before a child could start school. With the concomitant rise of home schooling and anti-vaxxers, the risks to those who are immunocompromised, as well as pandemics, local regulations became national.

Not every law is enacted "for no reason." If I had a kid who was undergoing chemo or was otherwise unable to be immunized, I wouldn't want him put at risk because of some snooty anti-vaxxer drama queen's kids.

Well I had to dig through your anti-Vax crap to find out what the '3 more Vaccines' are- which aren't 3 more at all.

There are two new meningcoccal B vaccines- using 1 of them is recommended- and they are replacing one HPV vaccine for another.
meningococcal B vacci

The new 2016 recommended immunization schedule for children and adolescents includes guidance for use of the two recently licensed meningococcal B vaccines and the 9-valent human papillomavirus vaccine.

The 2016 schedule, along with footnotes and a catch-up schedule, are published online February 2 on both the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website and the American Academy of Pediatrics website The updated schedule was also approved by the American Academy of Family Physicians and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
Two meningococcal B vaccines have been licensed by the US Food and Drug Administration: Trumenba (Wyeth Pharmaceuticals) in October 2014 and Bexsero (Novartis) in January 2015. In October 2015, the CDC's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices recommended considering the use of either vaccine for adolescents and young adults aged 16 to 23 years.
In the 2016 chart, a new row has been added for the meningococcal B vaccine. It contains a purple bar denoting the recommendation to vaccinate certain high-risk persons aged 10 years and older and a blue bar denoting the recommendation for administration to non-high-risk groups subject to individual clinical decision making for individuals aged 16 through 23 years (the preferred age range is 16 - 18 years).
For human papillomavirus immunization, the new vaccine nomenclature has been changed to "9vHPV," to denote Merck's Gardasil 9, which was licensed in December 2014 to replace the prior 4-valent version.

Meningococcal septicemia is very serious and can be fatal. In fatal cases, deaths can occur in as little as a few hours. In non-fatal cases, permanent disabilities can include amputation of toes, fingers, or limbs or severe scarring as a result of skin grafts.

People say there is "science" behind immunizations.

I would suggest they are correct.

The immunizations they are not getting are the natural ones.

I loved this article.

Why Americans should eat more excrement.

It's true that kids who play in the dirt are healthier than those whose mothers slather them with hand sanitizer a dozen times a day, and gradual exposure to small amounts of simple organisms such as E.coli (which we all have in our gut) would serve as a natural inoculation, but it wouldn't be protective/preventive against all of the organisms (particularly the viral ones) listed in the OP.

And would still not help kids who are immunocompromised to begin with.

Forum List

Back