CDC Busted for inflating death numbers

No way!

Why would the CDC want to inflate numbers?
LOL

You're right ... no way.

Your nationalfile.com article claims the CDC "stands accused" of falsifying fatality numbers, only when you actually read the article, they're the ones accusing the CDC and nationalfile.com is nothing but a rightwingnut conspiracy site. Even worse, if you actually read the article, their complaint is about PCR testing producing false negatives. That affects the number of cases.

I guess you didn't realize if the number of cases is really lower than what's being reported, that increases the fatality rate. :eusa_doh:
So tell me the ratio of false negatives to false positives given a cycle threshold of 40?

And why use a ct of 40 when it is common knowledge that anything over 35 is going to be meaningless?
It's relative. As the number of cases decreases and the number of deaths remains constant, the fatality rate increases.
Why use a ct of 40 when it is common knowledge that anything over 35 is going to be meaningless?

Oh, and since we've virtually eliminated the flu by wearing masks, are you going to advocate for masks next flu season? Or, are you going to ignore all of those preventable deaths from the flu, and go mask-free, threatening the lives of everyone around you?
I didn't condone using a ct of 40, so argue that with someone else who did. As far as wearing masks to help prevent the spread of the flu, no I would not advocate for that as I never have because there is a vaccine for the flu. Just as I won't be advocating for wearing masks because of covid once the vaccine becomes readily available to all who want it.
Yeah, but since you believe that masking up has virtually eliminated the flu, thereby saving maybe 60,000 lives a year, how could you not agree to wear a mask next year?

Does the "vaccine" prevent infection and transmission? And if not, why are you going to take it?
Because there's a vaccine for the flu. I believe I already said that.

And of course I will get the covid vaccine. Even though there's a slight chance I can get covid anyway, if I do, it will most likely be less severe and fought off more quickly than had I not gotten the vaccine.
But the new experimental "vaccine" has not been shown to prevent transmission. So how are you going to protect everyone from you while you're not wearing a mask?
It's too new to know yet. But it does help the body fight off the virus. So even if exposed to it after being vaccinated, the virus is likelier to be killed off faster, decreasing the chances of transmission.
Yes, you are correct. It is an experimental "vaccine." But are they going to pay you or anyone else for participating in their experiment?

And if this experimental "vaccine" changes your life in a bad way, are they going to do the moral thing and take care of you?
Of course not.

No way!

Nationalfile is junk source with zero jounalistic integrity.

Having said that, If Covid death numbers really are inflated then whats killing all the Americans abvove and boyond what we've seen in years before the pandemic?

Excessive-Deaths-Feb2.jpg

I would say its Democrat governors.

You would be wrong because places with Republican governors still have high excess deaths.

Go ahead and click places like Indiana instead of United States. we are seeing 40-50% more deaths than usual in the last month.
Indiana has 10,05 deaths to 629,903 cases that is a 1.5% mortality rate. Compare that to NY or NJ. And Indiana is 19th in the US in testing per capita so they test their population well.

Indiana is seeing it's people die by 40% higher than usual.

Whats killing them if not Corona and not their not-existant Democrat Governor.

Don't give me bullshit irrelant statistics, give me an actual answer.
All I can do is give stats, not made up libber garbage. Indiana has a Covid mortality rate below the US average, NY has one twice the US average.

You CAN give me an obvious answer. COVID IS KILLING THEM YOU FUCKING MORON.
Covid actually doesn't kill anyone

Nutbag, then whats killing all the people in America and specifically Indiana?

You keep being unable to answer. We know it ain't Democrat governors, because Indiana doesn't have that, so whats the explanation for a lot more people dying there?

So, you're saying that it's only conjecture that a PCR cycle threshold of 35 or above is going to be meaningless?
It is. Unless we see the data otherwise.
Well what if I produced a statement from Tony himself saying that a PCR test using a cycle threshold above 35 is going to be meaningless?
Be my guest. Good place to start conversation.
Okay.

". . . If you get a cycle threshold of 35 or more…the chances of it being replication-competent are miniscule…you almost never can culture virus from a 37 threshold cycle…even 36…it’s just dead nucleoids, period.”

That's what Tony said. Do you still contend that the meaninglessness of a PCR test set at over 35 replications is just conjecture?

Also, why did the FDA recommend a cycle threshold of 40? And more importantly, why didn't Tony fill them in on the misleading ct setting?
All that means is that they were previously infected within a marginal period of time. It does not mean that the DNA came from thin air.
I don't recall saying anything about DNA coming from thin air . . .

Anyway, are you telling me that a cycle threshold of 40 is reasonable?

Also, you said that every lab has been setting their own standards. Can you link me to where you learned this? Even more importantly, can you point me in the direction of information concerning which labs set which standards?
That was what the conversation was about. The idea that these people are false positives isn’t true. It’s just that the test reflects previous infection within the previous month, or so.

Fauci was saying that positive tests with high cycle counts are no longer infectious and therefore there’s burden of have to isolate.

Development or lab tests was decentralized from the FDA after they screwed the pooch early on. Part of a trend of the federal government not really taking the lead.

Hey retard

Are you ashamed of yourself yet a layman knows more than you?

Fucking useless ****

So many medical professionals should die for this
Ah, casual threats of violence.

If you think should die is a threat you need to grow up, you're an american

you do deserve to die for your ignorance

hung up like the useless sack of shits you are. over socialized cowards who won't tell their peers the truth

The irony of you helping to perpetrate this absurd lie then blaming me for thinking you're a monster. Readily available information should tell you how absurd this all is.

"do no harm"

waht a fucking joke, to your own careers maybe
I just find it humorous that people who have never set foot in a lab somehow think their opinion on the proper number of PCR cycles is gospel.

Oh, and I deserve to die for pointing this out because that’s super rational.
I didn't say you should die--least of all for being rational.

So what is the "proper" cycle threshold?

No way!

Having said that, If Covid death numbers really are inflated then whats killing all the Americans abvove and boyond what we've seen in years before the pandemic?

You would be wrong because places with Republican governors still have high excess deaths.

Go ahead and click places like Indiana instead of United States. we are seeing 40-50% more deaths than usual in the last month.
Indiana has 10,05 deaths to 629,903 cases that is a 1.5% mortality rate. Compare that to NY or NJ. And Indiana is 19th in the US in testing per capita so they test their population well.

All I can do is give stats, not made up libber garbage. Indiana has a Covid mortality rate below the US average, NY has one twice the US average.

You keep being unable to answer. We know it ain't Democrat governors, because Indiana doesn't have that, so whats the explanation?
Again, the idiot Dem governors have killed far more of their individuals per capita than governors of red states...by whatever means the Covid death count is being captured. The virus itself rarely kills anyone. And I have already given you the facts from Indiana, where the mortality rate is below the US average. Do you know what statistics are?

No way!

You keep being unable to answer. We know it ain't Democrat governors, because Indiana doesn't have that, so whats the explanation?
Again, the idiot Dem governors have killed far more of their individuals per capita than governors of red states...by whatever means the Covid death count is being captured. The virus itself rarely kills anyone. And I have already given you the facts from Indiana, where the mortality rate is below the US average. Do you know what statistics are?

You have giving me bullshit that does not actually answer the fact of excessive deaths in Indiana.

1.5% of confirmed Covid infections leading to death SUPPORTS, not contradicts, excessive deaths in that state.

~10,000 people are dead in that state from Covid. It can be seen in direct Covid deaths reporting and independently in excessive deaths count. This number will be quickly inflating untill the spring.

No way!

LOL

You're right ... no way.

Your nationalfile.com article claims the CDC "stands accused" of falsifying fatality numbers, only when you actually read the article, they're the ones accusing the CDC and nationalfile.com is nothing but a rightwingnut conspiracy site. Even worse, if you actually read the article, their complaint is about PCR testing producing false negatives. That affects the number of cases.

I guess you didn't realize if the number of cases is really lower than what's being reported, that increases the fatality rate. :eusa_doh:
So tell me the ratio of false negatives to false positives given a cycle threshold of 40?

And why use a ct of 40 when it is common knowledge that anything over 35 is going to be meaningless?
It's relative. As the number of cases decreases and the number of deaths remains constant, the fatality rate increases.
Why use a ct of 40 when it is common knowledge that anything over 35 is going to be meaningless?

Oh, and since we've virtually eliminated the flu by wearing masks, are you going to advocate for masks next flu season? Or, are you going to ignore all of those preventable deaths from the flu, and go mask-free, threatening the lives of everyone around you?
I didn't condone using a ct of 40, so argue that with someone else who did. As far as wearing masks to help prevent the spread of the flu, no I would not advocate for that as I never have because there is a vaccine for the flu. Just as I won't be advocating for wearing masks because of covid once the vaccine becomes readily available to all who want it.
Yeah, but since you believe that masking up has virtually eliminated the flu, thereby saving maybe 60,000 lives a year, how could you not agree to wear a mask next year?

Does the "vaccine" prevent infection and transmission? And if not, why are you going to take it?

And of course I will get the covid vaccine. Even though there's a slight chance I can get covid anyway, if I do, it will most likely be less severe and fought off more quickly than had I not gotten the vaccine.
But the new experimental "vaccine" has not been shown to prevent transmission. So how are you going to protect everyone from you while you're not wearing a mask?
It's too new to know yet. But it does help the body fight off the virus. So even if exposed to it after being vaccinated, the virus is likelier to be killed off faster, decreasing the chances of transmission.
Yes, you are correct. It is an experimental "vaccine." But are they going to pay you or anyone else for participating in their experiment?

And if this experimental "vaccine" changes your life in a bad way, are they going to do the moral thing and take care of you?
Of course not.
Correct! They will not pay anyone for being a test subject in their experimental vaccine trials. Neither will they compensate you if their experimental "vaccine" trials harm you in a bad way. That must be the worst deal in town!

So, you're saying that it's only conjecture that a PCR cycle threshold of 35 or above is going to be meaningless?
It is. Unless we see the data otherwise.
Well what if I produced a statement from Tony himself saying that a PCR test using a cycle threshold above 35 is going to be meaningless?
Be my guest. Good place to start conversation.
Okay.

". . . If you get a cycle threshold of 35 or more…the chances of it being replication-competent are miniscule…you almost never can culture virus from a 37 threshold cycle…even 36…it’s just dead nucleoids, period.”

That's what Tony said. Do you still contend that the meaninglessness of a PCR test set at over 35 replications is just conjecture?

Also, why did the FDA recommend a cycle threshold of 40? And more importantly, why didn't Tony fill them in on the misleading ct setting?
All that means is that they were previously infected within a marginal period of time. It does not mean that the DNA came from thin air.
I don't recall saying anything about DNA coming from thin air . . .

Anyway, are you telling me that a cycle threshold of 40 is reasonable?

Also, you said that every lab has been setting their own standards. Can you link me to where you learned this? Even more importantly, can you point me in the direction of information concerning which labs set which standards?
That was what the conversation was about. The idea that these people are false positives isn’t true. It’s just that the test reflects previous infection within the previous month, or so.

Fauci was saying that positive tests with high cycle counts are no longer infectious and therefore there’s burden of have to isolate.

Development or lab tests was decentralized from the FDA after they screwed the pooch early on. Part of a trend of the federal government not really taking the lead.

Hey retard

Are you ashamed of yourself yet a layman knows more than you?

Fucking useless ****

So many medical professionals should die for this
Ah, casual threats of violence.

If you think should die is a threat you need to grow up, you're an american

you do deserve to die for your ignorance

hung up like the useless sack of shits you are. over socialized cowards who won't tell their peers the truth

The irony of you helping to perpetrate this absurd lie then blaming me for thinking you're a monster. Readily available information should tell you how absurd this all is.

"do no harm"

waht a fucking joke, to your own careers maybe
I just find it humorous that people who have never set foot in a lab somehow think their opinion on the proper number of PCR cycles is gospel.

Oh, and I deserve to die for pointing this out because that’s super rational.

You continue with teh non sequitur whining

Yea it's almost like you're all terrible sources and have no idea what's going on

I have ivy league educated doctors as kin, and was raised on pharma and biotech salaries, i'm not impressed by you or any of them. I can max out a reading comprehension test too, not a very rare skill.

Most of you as i said are over socialized cowards more concerned about your careers than the public good

Understanding colds does not take more than 100 IQ. Anyone could do this. Medical specialization is almost all shallow shit. What fucking math are you doing that you think some one else couldn't? Probably nothing.

3% culture rate at 35

The industry wide incompetence to use numbers like that.

And all you have is appeals to authority. Obviously incompetent authorities

If i hear another doctor use the CDC as a source...

No way!

You have giving bullshit that does not actually answer the fact of excessive deaths in Indiana.

1.5% of confirmed Covid infections leading to death SUPPORTS, not contradicts, excessive deaths in that state,
1.5% is below the US average and well below the global average. 3% is ABOVE the US and global average....as is the 3.1% of New Jersey....and other idiot Dem led states. Go whine about your own ilk lemming.

I was clearly replying to a different poster who did indeed say I deserve to die because my opinion on PCR cycle counts does not align with theirs.

I was clearly replying to a different poster who did indeed say I deserve to die because my opinion on PCR cycle counts does not align with theirs.

Deserve to die

Not threat, it's good that you've learned the difference after i'm sure a mod told you to shut teh fuck up

Can't even read and talking about medical expertise....Hahahaha

3% culture rate at 35
That’s cool. So? The virus would not be present in sufficient numbers to give a result had the person not been previously infected.

Just because they’re not able to be cultured does not mean they have never had COVID.

3% culture rate at 35
That’s cool. So? The virus would not be present in sufficient numbers to give a result had the person not been previously infected.

Just because they’re not able to be cultured does not mean they have never had COVID.

It means that the threshold is way too fuckign high and a positive at 35 is meaningless

that's exactly what that means

"it might really be 10% of them htat had the rona"

Ok? Still should be vastly lower retard. And totally explains why our numbers are so much higher. Our techs like you are dipshits and have no idea what is going on

As small fucking child could figure this shit out. False positives are exactly teh opposite of what you want from a societatal good perspective. Which is apparently all doctors care about....? Not that they have any rational gauge on what is good for society.

Yea let's just scare the shit out fo teh nation and lock it down because we think catching 100% of asymptomatic people with rona is more important than vaguely accurate testing....My fucking god

No way!

LOL

You're right ... no way.

Of course not.
Correct! They will not pay anyone for being a test subject in their experimental vaccine trials. Neither will they compensate you if their experimental "vaccine" trials harm you in a bad way. That must be the worst deal in town!
No, not the worst. Worse would be doing nothing to protect one's self. The vaccinations so far have not been all that harmful. Mostly, there's been some side effects for a day or so. There have been some deaths, but at an infinitesimal level; and even many of those were not confirmed to have been caused by the vaccine.

But on the upside, if I were to contract covid, there's the chance it won't be as bad as had I not been vaccinated and there's the chance it will be less likely I won't spread it. It will take years of studies to determine the benefits of the vaccines.

Deserve to die

Not threat, it's good that you've learned the difference after i'm sure a mod told you to shut teh fuck up

Why would a mod tell me to do anything?

Either way, you’re not demonstrating a stable mental state. This isn’t how normal people talk.

No way!

You have giving bullshit that does not actually answer the fact of excessive deaths in Indiana.

1.5% of confirmed Covid infections leading to death SUPPORTS, not contradicts, excessive deaths in that state,
1.5% is below the US average and well below the global average. 3% is ABOVE the US and global average....as is the 3.1% of New Jersey....and other idiot Dem led states. Go whine about your own ilk lemming.
So? To what do you attribute that?

3% culture rate at 35

It means that the threshold is way too fuckign high and a positive at 35 is meaningless

Ok? Still should be vastly lower retard. And totally explains why our numbers are so much higher. Our techs like you are dipshits and have no idea what is going on
It doesn’t mean that at all. Those people almost certainly were infected within the recent weeks or months and the test reflects that.

Simply put, it’s not a false positive as you claim.

Deserve to die

Either way, you’re not demonstrating a stable mental state. This isn’t how normal people talk.

Because you complained about "death threats"? lol

How dense are you?

You don't have a fucking masters you pleb. If you do you are certainly autistic. The fuck?

3% culture rate at 35

It doesn’t mean that at all. Those people almost certainly were infected within the recent weeks or months and the test reflects that.

Simply put, it’s not a false positive as you claim.

Yes they are

Overwhelmingly false positive at 35

Fart could set it off.

As the culture rates show.

Why not jack it up to 50?" False positives don't exist amirite?

More fucking stupidity

No way!

AAAAND?

Frequently traveled-to palces like the rest of Tri-State area obviously got hit first, while bumble-fuck Indiana got slammed in the second half of the year and by this time treatment methods have improved.

1.5% dead from Covid IS NOT dead from Covid, because it was worse elsewhere before? Is that you retarded argument?

10% excessive death rate in New York City during December is somehow worse than 30%+ in Indiana because they got hit bad in March and April? Is that your retarded argument?

Deserve to die

Because you complained about "death threats"? lol

How dense are you?

You don't have a fucking masters you pleb. If you do you are certainly autistic. The fuck?
Look how angry you’re getting. Over what exactly?

I didn’t complain about death threats to anyone, just noting that people tossing around their hopes to see other people die isn’t exactly normal behavior. Do you agree or disagree?

Forum List

Back