CDC Busted for inflating death numbers

No way!

Why would the CDC want to inflate numbers?

Nationalfile is junk source with zero jounalistic integrity.

Having said that, If Covid death numbers really are inflated then whats killing all the Americans abvove and boyond what we've seen in years before the pandemic?

Excessive-Deaths-Feb2.jpg

I would say its Democrat governors.

No way!

LOL

You're right ... no way.

Your nationalfile.com article claims the CDC "stands accused" of falsifying fatality numbers, only when you actually read the article, they're the ones accusing the CDC and nationalfile.com is nothing but a rightwingnut conspiracy site. Even worse, if you actually read the article, their complaint is about PCR testing producing false negatives. That affects the number of cases.

I guess you didn't realize if the number of cases is really lower than what's being reported, that increases the fatality rate. :eusa_doh:
So tell me the ratio of false negatives to false positives given a cycle threshold of 40?

And why use a ct of 40 when it is common knowledge that anything over 35 is going to be meaningless?
It's relative. As the number of cases decreases and the number of deaths remains constant, the fatality rate increases.
Why use a ct of 40 when it is common knowledge that anything over 35 is going to be meaningless?

Oh, and since we've virtually eliminated the flu by wearing masks, are you going to advocate for masks next flu season? Or, are you going to ignore all of those preventable deaths from the flu, and go mask-free, threatening the lives of everyone around you?
I didn't condone using a ct of 40, so argue that with someone else who did. As far as wearing masks to help prevent the spread of the flu, no I would not advocate for that as I never have because there is a vaccine for the flu. Just as I won't be advocating for wearing masks because of covid once the vaccine becomes readily available to all who want it.
Yeah, but since you believe that masking up has virtually eliminated the flu, thereby saving maybe 60,000 lives a year, how could you not agree to wear a mask next year?

Does the "vaccine" prevent infection and transmission? And if not, why are you going to take it?
Because there's a vaccine for the flu. I believe I already said that.

And of course I will get the covid vaccine. Even though there's a slight chance I can get covid anyway, if I do, it will most likely be less severe and fought off more quickly than had I not gotten the vaccine.

There is a flu vaccine every year, waht are you talking about? And it's not some holistic thing that catches all flus. It's only certain strains

I guarantee you less people took the flu shot this year because they didn't wanna go out.

Not more. Our lack of flu has nothing to do with more vaccine than usual. Only can be less than what we normally have, and we normally lose tens of thousands to the flu
I didn't say there were fewer cases of the flu because of the vaccine. I said I don't wear a mask because of the flu since there is a vaccine. I need not protect others from the flu when they can protect themselves. Until there is a vaccine for covid readily available for anyone who wants it, I wear a mask which decreases the potential of spreading it. Anyone with a social conscience would.

I just told you it doesn't stop all strains of flu

just like these cold vaccines won't stop all cold viruses. Each strain/variant has to get approved.

There is no reason not to wear a mask every year.
So? It stops much of it.

Some of it, which again doesn't change your risk profile

Which means you should wear a mask forever

We don't have tiny micro grades of risk assessment at minuscule levels.
It protects roughly half who get it. And when the flu kills half a million people per year on the U.S. as covid has, I will wear a mask for the flu. Are you happy now?

No way!

LOL

You're right ... no way.

Your nationalfile.com article claims the CDC "stands accused" of falsifying fatality numbers, only when you actually read the article, they're the ones accusing the CDC and nationalfile.com is nothing but a rightwingnut conspiracy site. Even worse, if you actually read the article, their complaint is about PCR testing producing false negatives. That affects the number of cases.

I guess you didn't realize if the number of cases is really lower than what's being reported, that increases the fatality rate. :eusa_doh:
So tell me the ratio of false negatives to false positives given a cycle threshold of 40?

And why use a ct of 40 when it is common knowledge that anything over 35 is going to be meaningless?
It's relative. As the number of cases decreases and the number of deaths remains constant, the fatality rate increases.
Why use a ct of 40 when it is common knowledge that anything over 35 is going to be meaningless?

Oh, and since we've virtually eliminated the flu by wearing masks, are you going to advocate for masks next flu season? Or, are you going to ignore all of those preventable deaths from the flu, and go mask-free, threatening the lives of everyone around you?
I didn't condone using a ct of 40, so argue that with someone else who did. As far as wearing masks to help prevent the spread of the flu, no I would not advocate for that as I never have because there is a vaccine for the flu. Just as I won't be advocating for wearing masks because of covid once the vaccine becomes readily available to all who want it.
Yeah, but since you believe that masking up has virtually eliminated the flu, thereby saving maybe 60,000 lives a year, how could you not agree to wear a mask next year?

Does the "vaccine" prevent infection and transmission? And if not, why are you going to take it?

And of course I will get the covid vaccine. Even though there's a slight chance I can get covid anyway, if I do, it will most likely be less severe and fought off more quickly than had I not gotten the vaccine.

There is a flu vaccine every year, waht are you talking about? And it's not some holistic thing that catches all flus. It's only certain strains

I guarantee you less people took the flu shot this year because they didn't wanna go out.

Not more. Our lack of flu has nothing to do with more vaccine than usual. Only can be less than what we normally have, and we normally lose tens of thousands to the flu
I didn't say there were fewer cases of the flu because of the vaccine. I said I don't wear a mask because of the flu since there is a vaccine. I need not protect others from the flu when they can protect themselves. Until there is a vaccine for covid readily available for anyone who wants it, I wear a mask which decreases the potential of spreading it. Anyone with a social conscience would.

I just told you it doesn't stop all strains of flu

just like these cold vaccines won't stop all cold viruses. Each strain/variant has to get approved.

There is no reason not to wear a mask every year.
So? It stops much of it.

Some of it, which again doesn't change your risk profile

Which means you should wear a mask forever

We don't have tiny micro grades of risk assessment at minuscule levels.
It protects roughly half who get it. And when the flu kills half a million people per year on the U.S. as covid has, I will wear a mask for the flu. Are you happy now?

99%+ of people do not die from it, it does not protect half lol

It's not even clear if it does anything, if it does it's certainly not improving survival rate.

It would be just staving off symptoms.

Either you shouldn't be wearing a mask now. Or you should next year. Anything else is intellectually inconsistent and irrational.

No way!

Having said that, If Covid death numbers really are inflated then whats killing all the Americans abvove and boyond what we've seen in years before the pandemic?

You would be wrong because places with Republican governors still have high excess deaths.

Go ahead and click places like Indiana instead of United States. You'll see 40-50% more deaths than usual in the last month. Meanwhile poster boy for "Democrat controlled" New York City is only seeing 10%.

Last edited:
No way!

You would be wrong because places with Republican governors still have high excess deaths.
Red states have the lowest mortality rates....deaths/cases.

No way!

So I wouldn't be wrong.

No way!

LOL

You're right ... no way.

But the new experimental "vaccine" has not been shown to prevent transmission. So how are you going to protect everyone from you while you're not wearing a mask?
It's too new to know yet. But it does help the body fight off the virus. So even if exposed to it after being vaccinated, the virus is likelier to be killed off faster, decreasing the chances of transmission.

No way!

Go ahead and click places like Indiana instead of United States. we are seeing 40-50% more deaths than usual in the last month.
Indiana has 10,054 deaths to 629,903 cases that is a 1.5% mortality rate. Compare that to NY or NJ. And Indiana is 19th in the US in testing per capita so they test their population well.

No way!

Go ahead and click places like Indiana instead of United States. we are seeing 40-50% more deaths than usual in the last month.
Indiana has 10,05 deaths to 629,903 cases that is a 1.5% mortality rate. Compare that to NY or NJ. And Indiana is 19th in the US in testing per capita so they test their population well.

Indiana is seeing it's people die by 40% higher than usual.

Whats killing them if not Corona and not their not-existant Democrat Governor?

Don't give me irrelant statistics of Covid survivorship, give me an actual answer.

No way!

Indiana has 10,054 deaths to 629,903 cases that is a 1.5% mortality rate. Compare that to NY or NJ. And Indiana is 19th in the US in testing per capita so they test their population well.
Cuomo's mortality rate is 3%...US average is 1.6%

No way!

Cuomo's mortality rate is 3%...US average is 1.6%

Cuomo should be in prison.

No way!

Indiana has 10,05 deaths to 629,903 cases that is a 1.5% mortality rate. Compare that to NY or NJ. And Indiana is 19th in the US in testing per capita so they test their population well.

Whats killing them if not Corona and not their not-existant Democrat Governor.

Don't give me bullshit irrelant statistics, give me an actual answer.
All I can do is give stats, not made up libber garbage. Indiana has a Covid mortality rate below the US average, NY has one twice the US average.

No way!

Whats killing them if not Corona and not their not-existant Democrat Governor?

Don't give me irrelant statistics of Covid survivorship, give me an actual answer.
Perhaps its the made up libber propaganda???

No way!

All I can do is give stats, not made up libber garbage. Indiana has a Covid mortality rate below the US average, NY has one twice the US average.

You CAN give me an obvious answer. COVID IS KILLING THEM YOU MORON.

Instead of normal ~1,300 dead they are seeing ~1,900 a week in the november-december spike.

Maybe ~10,000 extra deaths from Covid in Indiana doesn't matter by you?

Last edited:
No way!

so National File, I'm impressed!! Where do you guy find this kind of rags.

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• Overall, we rate National File an extreme right Tin-Foil Hat Conspiracy website based on the promotion of unproven/debunked claims and a Strong Pseudoscience purveyor based on using junk science to support claims.
How does your description differ from CNN?

No way!

You CAN give me an obvious answer. COVID IS KILLING THEM YOU FUCKING MORON.
Covid actually doesn't kill anyone but that is another argument. You are quoting your libber bs I am quoting statistics.....you idiot liberal.

No way!

LOL

You're right ... no way.

But the new experimental "vaccine" has not been shown to prevent transmission. So how are you going to protect everyone from you while you're not wearing a mask?
It's too new to know yet. But it does help the body fight off the virus. So even if exposed to it after being vaccinated, the virus is likelier to be killed off faster, decreasing the chances of transmission.
Yes, you are correct. It is an experimental "vaccine." But are they going to pay you or anyone else for participating in their experiment?

And if this experimental "vaccine" changes your life in a bad way, are they going to do the moral thing and take care of you?

No way!

You CAN give me an obvious answer. COVID IS KILLING THEM YOU FUCKING MORON.
Covid actually doesn't kill anyone but that is another argument. You are quoting your libber bs I am quoting statistics.....you idiot liberal.
And anyway, its all on Pinochijoe now to save us all anyway....100 days right???

So, you're saying that it's only conjecture that a PCR cycle threshold of 35 or above is going to be meaningless?
It is. Unless we see the data otherwise.
Well what if I produced a statement from Tony himself saying that a PCR test using a cycle threshold above 35 is going to be meaningless?
Be my guest. Good place to start conversation.
Okay.

". . . If you get a cycle threshold of 35 or more…the chances of it being replication-competent are miniscule…you almost never can culture virus from a 37 threshold cycle…even 36…it’s just dead nucleoids, period.”

That's what Tony said. Do you still contend that the meaninglessness of a PCR test set at over 35 replications is just conjecture?

Also, why did the FDA recommend a cycle threshold of 40? And more importantly, why didn't Tony fill them in on the misleading ct setting?
All that means is that they were previously infected within a marginal period of time. It does not mean that the DNA came from thin air.
I don't recall saying anything about DNA coming from thin air . . .

Anyway, are you telling me that a cycle threshold of 40 is reasonable?

Also, you said that every lab has been setting their own standards. Can you link me to where you learned this? Even more importantly, can you point me in the direction of information concerning which labs set which standards?
That was what the conversation was about. The idea that these people are false positives isn’t true. It’s just that the test reflects previous infection within the previous month, or so.

Fauci was saying that positive tests with high cycle counts are no longer infectious and therefore there’s burden of have to isolate.

Development or lab tests was decentralized from the FDA after they screwed the pooch early on. Part of a trend of the federal government not really taking the lead.

Hey retard

Are you ashamed of yourself yet a layman knows more than you?

Fucking useless ****

So many medical professionals should die for this
Ah, casual threats of violence.

If you think should die is a threat you need to grow up, you're an american

you do deserve to die for your ignorance

hung up like the useless sack of shits you are. over socialized cowards who won't tell their peers the truth

The irony of you helping to perpetrate this absurd lie then blaming me for thinking you're a monster. Readily available information should tell you how absurd this all is.

"do no harm"

waht a fucking joke, to your own careers maybe
I just find it humorous that people who have never set foot in a lab somehow think their opinion on the proper number of PCR cycles is gospel.

Oh, and I deserve to die for pointing this out because that’s super rational.

Forum List

Back