CDC Busted for inflating death numbers

It also was exposed to the air, and the sensitivity is the problem you pleb.
Just how much COVID do you think is floating in the air?

At 35 cycles it's everywhere you would be tested.

Like i said a fart could set it off

Just google about what normal PCR cycle ranges are.

It all depends on the cycles. You need to google if you don't understand. They are jacking up the sensitivity to unworldly levels at 35 cycles.

No way!

Why would the CDC want to inflate numbers?
Did ANYONE not assume this to be the case?

How many people who died when herpes was out of control had herpes listed as the cause of death?

When did having herpes become fatal? You do realize a cold sore is herpes right?

Since when is it news when a government agency breaks the law then lies about it? They all do it and they all get away with it because our government is rotten through and through.
The last 4 years is not the norm. The reason was that they were all following the lead of that corrupt loser that got voted out

Since when is it news when a government agency breaks the law then lies about it? They all do it and they all get away with it because our government is rotten through and through.
The last 4 years is not the norm. The reason was that they were all following the lead of that corrupt loser that got voted out
The last four years has not been the norm. Neither was setting the cycle threshold of the PCR test at 40!

I am more concerned with the intentional misreporting of the numbers than false positives or negatives. How does 9.4% become 98%? How do you over report by 1600%? Why were the fatality-reporting mechanisms changed to artificially inflate fatalities as covid vs. comorbidities? Financial investment by Gates and Fauci in vaccine companies during this event is a blatant conflict of interest. They cannot investigate fast enough or in depth enough for me.

Why did Trump allow the CDC to violate federal law?
More likely he did the mafia move and made them violate the law.
These Trumpheads are finding it hard to set themselves on solid footing trying to claim anything about a pandemic they blew off...
It was more about it being politicized. Where the Prog politicians did not even attempt to practice unity with Trump over it and did not let a crisis go to waste. Progs kill people for their goals. Collateral damage that is acceptable.

It all depends on the cycles. You need to google if you don't understand. They are jacking up the sensitivity to unworldly levels at 35 cycles.
I don’t have to google it. I’ve done PCR assays for almost 20 years.

Has anyone tested your hypothesis of a fart being able to set off a PCR assay?

No but i got that line from some one who is in the same industry.

If you know this then why would you take a 35 cycle test seriously? It's absurd

Maybe that's appropriate in some scenarios but not an aerosol virus.

I would expect your shit to carry the virus but yes i haven't seen anything that confirmed that. There probably is evidence on that.

I would expect your shit to carry the virus but yes i haven't seen anything that confirmed that. There probably is evidence on that.
“Probably” is a dangerous term in science.

The virus is only aerosolized in specific circumstances. It’s not just lingering in the air all over the place and the swabs are only exposed to open air for mere seconds anyway.

Any lab test is verified and validated for accuracy. These tests have been done. Assuming 35 cycles is too many is just conjecture unless there’s data to support it.

The virus is only aerosolized in specific circumstances. It’s not just lingering in the air all over the place and the swabs are only exposed to open air for mere seconds anyway.

Any lab test is verified and validated for accuracy. These tests have been done. Assuming 35 cycles is too many is just conjecture unless there’s data to support it.

Yea like people fucking breathing all over a hospital or clinic where you're getting tested

It's everywhere the dispersion patterns for all aersols are crazy.

If you want to prevent that you have to do a lot of work with pressure and air flow. Which the place you're getting tested does not have. And even if it did it would certainly have to slow down.

I'm pretty confident that it will be in your shit. Just like i was pretty confident a corona virus wasn't a big deal. Surprise it wasn't.

Now everyone is pretending they understand science as they track colds across the planet....What the fuck is wrong with people like you? You should be part of the cohort laughing at this shit.

Just because there isn't enough in the air to make you sick doesn't mean it won't pop a PCR test that is cycled 35 times

Last edited:

Yea like people fucking breathing all over a hospital or clinic where you're getting tested

If you want to prevent that you have to do a lot of work with pressure and air flow. Which the place you're getting tested does not have. And even if it did it would certainly have to slow down.

I'm pretty confident that it will be in your shit. Just like i was pretty confident a corona virus wasn't a big deal. Surprise it wasn't.

Now everyone is pretending they understand science as they track colds across the planet....What the fuck is wrong with people like you? You should be part of the cohort laughing at this shit.

Just because there isn't enough in the air to make you sick doesn't mean it won't pop a PCR test that is cycled 35 times
I mean, I have an undergraduate degree in biochemistry, a medical degree, and two board certifications. So I think I understand science a bit more than most people.

The coronavirus is indeed a big deal. Sorry to burst your bubble.

No, there's not enough floating randomly around in the air to "pop" a PCR test that's cycled 35 times. If you're in a hospital or clinic, people have their faces covered. Aerosolization happens under some circumstances, like using NIPPV or sometimes singing loudly. Everything else is droplet, which fall out of the air in seconds. The swab is taken out of a vial, put into your nose and put back in a vial. The time it's exposed to air is miniscule.

What gives you the idea that you understand this issue? Do you even know how PCR works?

So, you're saying that it's only conjecture that a PCR cycle threshold of 35 or above is going to be meaningless?

I mean, I have an undergraduate degree in biochemistry, a medical degree, and two board certifications. So I think I understand science a bit more than most people.

The coronavirus is indeed a big deal. Sorry to burst your bubble.

No, there's not enough floating randomly around in the air to "pop" a PCR test that's cycled 35 times. If you're in a hospital or clinic, people have their faces covered. Aerosolization happens under some circumstances, like using NIPPV or sometimes singing loudly. Everything else is droplet, which fall out of the air in seconds. The swab is taken out of a vial, put into your nose and put back in a vial. The time it's exposed to air is miniscule.

What gives you the idea that you understand this issue? Do you even know how PCR works?

The corona virus being a big deal is an ethical question

Your degrees will not help you. And i'm not impressed by bio ethicists* anyway, that's not how we actually decide what is ethical at a political level. And quite frankly all the science applicable to this is so shallow and information* is so easy to access some one with a HS education could have just an accurate view as a MD at this point.

I didn't take gen eds so i had to bow to appeals to authority from overly sensitive data entry experts. Which is what most medical professionals are. I can read all the same stuff you can. You have no relevant expertise on these questions. We all know what PCR tests are now, time for your expertise to be relevant was about a year ago. We could all do your job with a few days training now.

Even if you take the tests seriously and consider ALL pneumonia deaths with a positive test as caused by covid. Which they no doubt are not. You're still only doubling normal numbers.

In a nation where 2.5 million die a year it's a meaningless blip, risk profiles have barely changed at all.

Nursing homes were just as vulnerable in 2019 just no one gave a fuck. New colds ripping through the nation all the time

And from what i've seen your peers disagree with you.

Last edited:
No way!

I think the take is wrong. They are now pushing to change how they calculate the totals in the future, so that the numbers will start dropping off.

No way!

I think the take is wrong. They are now pushing to change how they calculate the totals in the future, so that the numbers will start dropping off.
Sleepy is the president now, can't be counting Covid deaths to make him look bad.

Forum List

Back