🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDC changes mask guidance just before Biden’s SOTU address

It has stunned me mightily how mathematically ignorant and easily frightened Most Americans are.
It’s nauseating to see people driving by themselves with a mask on or being outside by themself with one on. It’s contrary to human existence
We've continued to live our lives as normally as possible in spite of the moronic mandates, but it has taken a toll socially. Traveling has been mightily affected as well. No masks, no vax, still living the good life.

Did we have a 92% drop between Oct and Nov of 2021?
According to the chart you posted the case counts were the same. In fact when the mask mandate was enacted in DC (July 21) the case counts were lower. Is the CDC really making this decision based on percentage changes?

According to the chart you posted the case counts were the same. In fact when the mask mandate was enacted in DC (July 21) the case counts were lower. Is the CDC really making this decision based on percentage changes?

Seems a logical way to do it.

It has stunned me mightily how mathematically ignorant and easily frightened Most Americans are.
It’s nauseating to see people driving by themselves with a mask on or being outside by themself with one on. It’s contrary to human existence

They are good little sheep….signaling their virtue.

Does it? If there's one case in the US today and tomorrow, there are 3 that's a 300% increase.

Actually it is a 200% increase. Rate of change is new number - old number/old number.

If there are 100k cases this week and the next there are 50k it's only a 50% decrease. Should we mandate masks in the first scenario and take them off in the second?

Clearly the numbers behind it matters also. We did not go from 2 to 1, we went from over 819,000 to just over 60,000.

it's so they can say biden has declared the crisis over and everyone is safe now. they have nothing left to offer but ending their madness they didn't even follow themselves.

“We are looking at a winter of severe illness and death for the unvaccinated — for themselves, their families and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm,” - Joe Biden, December 2021.

Here's a crazy ass idea. If you got your vaccination and your booster and are still scared, then wear an N95 mask and STFU.

I have never been scared of COVID. Have a healthy respect for it due to my wife having spent the better part of two years treating COVID patients.

The irony here of course is that the mask mandates are going away and people like you are attacking the CDC for their decision, even though it is the decision you agree with.

Actually it is a 200% increase. Rate of change is new number - old number/old number.

Clearly the numbers behind it matters also. We did not go from 2 to 1, we went from over 819,000 to just over 60,000.

“We are looking at a winter of severe illness and death for the unvaccinated — for themselves, their families and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm,” - Joe Biden, December 2021.

I have never been scared of COVID. Have a healthy respect for it due to my wife having spent the better part of two years treating COVID patients.

The irony here of course is that the mask mandates are going away and people like you are attacking the CDC for their decision, even though it is the decision you agree with.
odd.

I'd say they are attacking the cdc for doing it in the first place.

But now they are attacking the CDC for undoing it. All they give a shit about is being able to attack, nothing else matters

The fact that you don't find the timing at all suspicious is the reason the DNC is able to keep duping you and the rest of the dummies in your despicable party. You're a bunch of fucking retards.

But now they are attacking the CDC for undoing it. All they give a shit about is being able to attack,nothing else matters
again no one I have seen is attacking them for undoing it. what I do see is attacking for being enforced for so long with so little science actually behind it.

show me someone attacking the cdc because they ended the mandate. to me this means they want the mandate to continue. I don't see it.

it's like someone kicking you in the nuts every minute for 12 hours and you keep screaming stop.

they stop.

you gonna scream at them for stopping or for doing it to begin with?

But yes you do argue to argue.

Forum List

Back