🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDC changes mask guidance just before Biden’s SOTU address

You really believe there were no political considerations in that decision? Really?

I just don't care, just glad my state dropped ours. I am flying to Fla at the end of the month and I am hoping beyond hope they drop the mandate on planes.

There is typically a pretty close correlation between cases and hospitalizations
Sure but they are saying it’s suddenly based on your region. Its not like people don’t fly in from all of the Fing place for the SOTU. Just people who live in DC will be in attendance I’m sure.

every day more and more bullshit is uncovered about how ridiculous the response to this virus has been.

Yes its serious. Yes in some cases it's deadly. But is it more serious and deadly in a local mom and pop hardware store than it is in a Home Depot?

FOLLOW THE MONEY AND THE POLITICS. fuck the "science"

I just don't care, just glad my state dropped ours. I am flying to Fla at the end of the month and I am hoping beyond hope they drop the mandate on planes.
You should care though shouldn’t you? If you are truly against mandates of this sort. If their reason for dropping it is political expediency then as soon as it isn’t they come back or some other requirement for “our safety” is enacted.

You should care though shouldn’t you? If you are truly against mandates of this sort. If their reason for dropping it is political expediency then as soon as it isn’t they come back or some other requirement for “our safety” is enacted.

One thing I have found over the years, they just do not care what I think.

HOw many laws do we have on the books now that are for our safety? Seat belts....helmets....smoking bans.

One thing I have found over the years, they just do not care what I think.

HOw many laws do we have on the books now that are for our safety? Seat belts....helmets....smoking bans.
All that's required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing. Or something like that. At least those are laws, passed through a legislature and were signed by a Governor. All of whom were "accountable" to the people who voted for them. I don't like those laws either, particularly, but at least our system was followed to get them enacted. If they had just said you're going to wear a seatbelt because I said, and regardless of the fact that there is no law to back that up, there would be more push back against it. The crazy thing is people just accepted it.

I have never been scared of COVID. Have a healthy respect for it due to my wife having spent the better part of two years treating COVID patients.

The irony here of course is that the mask mandates are going away and people like you are attacking the CDC for their decision, even though it is the decision you agree with.
It’s not an attack. It is questioning the timing. The Left is always telling US to follow the science. Following the science means being curious about the science. As we have seen with the climate change debate, it is not immune from political influence or outright corruption or manipulation of data to fit an agenda.

I did not say they were mad it was ending, I said they were attacking the CDC for ending it. They do not need to be mad to attack something, it is what they live for.

Have you ever heard the old joke that is the POTUS cured cancer the other party would attack him over lost jobs.

That is where we are now.

These people put useless masks on my little students for TWO YEARS. Delayed speech, etc. The president told me that *I* would be responsible for filling up hospitals this winter (I wasn't, neither was my husband). Now it's all forgotten apparently; now he wants "unity". Now Covid was "just a disease".

I won't type the words I have for that parasite. You can imagine.

it's so they can say biden has declared the crisis over and everyone is safe now. they have nothing left to offer but ending their madness they didn't even follow themselves.
THEY THINK WE ARE AS STUPID AS THEY ACTUALLY ARE.

Forum List

Back