🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDC changes mask guidance just before Biden’s SOTU address

The fact that you don't find the timing at all suspicious is the reason the DNC is able to keep duping you and the rest of the dummies in your despicable party. You're a bunch of fucking retards.

You all would have found the timing suspicious no matter when they did it. First you all said it was due to the midterms in 8 months and now you all say it is because of the SOU.

Just admit it, no matter when they did it, you were going to attack them for doing it when they did it

Personally I am glad they are going away, and I think a 92% drop in the last 45 days is a damn good reason to get rid of them.

show me someone attacking the cdc because they ended the mandate. to me this means they want the mandate to continue. I don't see it.

Read the post right above the one I just did. This whole tread is attacking the CDC for getting rid of them now right by the SOU, as if anyone gives a flying fuck about the SOU

You all would have found the timing suspicious no matter when they did it. First you all said it was due to the midterms in 8 months and now you all say it is because of the SOU.

Just admit it, no matter when they did it, you were going to attack them for doing it when they did it

Personally I am glad they are going away, and I think a 92% drop in the last 45 days is a damn good reason to get rid of them.

Why was there a 92% drop in the last 45 days?

You never even thought to ask, did you?

I have never been scared of COVID. Have a healthy respect for it due to my wife having spent the better part of two years treating COVID patients.

The irony here of course is that the mask mandates are going away and people like you are attacking the CDC for their decision, even though it is the decision you agree with.
Remembering self-serving and self-important people like Progs pushing their crap on others with this Chinese bioweapon was proof of what you are. You bully people because no one is messing with you. It is one way, and you feel all superior like. I would let anything destructive happen because of you. Not help any Prog. And have since then. Consequences are spreading in many ways. And most people who help others are Deplorables.

You'll be here tomorrow singing Biden's praises (again) no matter how the speech goes tonight.

I guess there could be a first time for anything, but I am willing to bet you 10,000 bucks that I say nothing good about Biden tomorrow. You willing to wager?

Remembering self-serving and self-important people like Progs pushing their crap on others with this Chinese bioweapon was proof of what you are. You bully people because no one is messing with you. It is one way, and you feel all superior like. I would let anything destructive happen because of you. Not help any Prog. And have since then. Consequences are spreading in many ways. And most people who help others are Deplorables.

Cool, more drunk posting! :cheers2: :beer: :banana:

Read the post right above the one I just did. This whole tread is attacking the CDC for getting rid of them now right by the SOU, as if anyone gives a flying fuck about the SOU
re read entire thread where you were replying. I see no one mad it's being ended.

I see them wonder what science brought it on and I see people mocking others for wearing them

I don't see anyone mad it's over.

re read entire thread where you were replying. I see no one mad it's being ended.

I did not say they were mad it was ending, I said they were attacking the CDC for ending it. They do not need to be mad to attack something, it is what they live for.

Have you ever heard the old joke that is the POTUS cured cancer the other party would attack him over lost jobs.

That is where we are now.

I did not say they were mad it was ending, I said they were attacking the CDC for ending it. They do not need to be mad to attack something, it is what they live for.

Have you ever heard the old joke that is the POTUS cured cancer the other party would attack him over lost jobs.

That is where we are now.
show me.

they are, mad it ever existed. I don't see mad it ended

They are good little sheep….signaling their virtue.
I used to think this also but it’s far worse than just being emotionally driven
These people can’t do math and stats. They have No idea what 15% of 12% even means nor how to calculate how that would be applied and calculated for say per 1,000. They have run around like total dolts acting as if 900 out of every 1,000 get it and half of those die.
The Democrat political defeat Trump agendists were far more aware than me of the general American stupidity. Oh Americans are now educated about why we need to understand Muslims but how to statistically evaluate what’s good or bad-there is very little correct knowledge.

I have never been scared of COVID. Have a healthy respect for it due to my wife having spent the better part of two years treating COVID patients.

The irony here of course is that the mask mandates are going away and people like you are attacking the CDC for their decision, even though it is the decision you agree with.
Im not attacking the decision. I think the idea of a mask mandate is dumb and runs counter to individual freedoms. The timing and reasoning behind the decision only further solidifies in my mind the political theater mask mandates have been from the start. That's the part Im attacking. Just because you make the right decision doesnt mean that you made it for the right reasons.

I used to think this also but it’s far worse than just being emotionally driven
These people can’t do math and stats. They have No idea what 15% of 12% even means nor how to calculate how that would be applied and calculated for say per 1,000. They have run around like total dolts acting as if 900 out of every 1,000 get it and half of those die.
The Democrat political defeat Trump agendists were far more aware than me of the general American stupidity. Oh Americans are now educated about why we need to understand Muslims but how to statistically evaluate what’s good or bad-there is very little correct knowledge.

I am in corporate finance. Variance Analysis, determining the reasons
for the variances is what I do for a living. To me, so much of this shit is so obviously fear manipulation.

Fear is the STRONGEST EMOTION.

Fear is conquered with INFORMATION. (Accurate information)

Last edited:
what part of this that I just said confused you?

I did not say they were mad it was ending
what part of what you said is confusing?

Golfing Gator said:
I did not say they were mad it was ending, I said they were attacking the CDC for ending it.
and again I ask for a specific reference OF WHICH I always provide, and you don't.

getting pointless. but we do agree. some people are here to simply argue.

carry on.

fyo they are not attacking the cdc for ending it, thru are attacking them for ever doing it. you failed to show me examples of this, just "up there, somewhere"

Last edited:
I am in corporate finance. Variance Analysis and the reason for the variances is what I do for a living. To me, so much of this shit is so obviously fear manipulation.

Fear is the STRONGEST EMOTION.

Fear is conquered with INFORMATION. (Accurate information)
So you can do math and stats and know when, or when not, percentages and hard numbers are compatible or not.
It’s sobering to learn that, at least in here, 75% cannot do that and equally don’t want to.

I think the idea of a mask mandate is dumb and runs counter to individual freedoms.

And I agree with you.

The timing and reasoning behind the decision only further solidifies in my mind the political theater mask mandates have been from the start. That's the part Im attacking.

If "there is a 92% drop in cases" is not a good reason to drop it, what would be?

Forum List

Back