CDC: Daily Covid Reports Not Required After Feb 3

Are you talking about the state level? You might wanna rethink that. I know there's lyin', cheatin', stealin', bastards in both parties and in every state, BUT policy-wise there's a huge difference. You didn't see nightly riots in red states, nor efforts to defund the cops. Gun control, high taxes, school closings, lockdowns, etc. No thank you.

No, I'm talking about the federal level when I mention the lack of difference between the helmet colors.

But thanks for mentioning that anyway. Reason I say that is that a lot of regular folks who naturally think you're talking about them and get insulted whenever the claim is made but when you're actually referencing the federal elitists.

Actually, it's the staffers in DC who run things. But that's a whole other discussion entirely. The staffers are always there, no matter who gets elected. And that's a large part of the problem.

Last edited:
No, I'm talking about the federla level when I mention the lack of difference between the helmet colors.

Okay, but I see a pretty big difference between the 2 parties in terms of policies. Yeah, most of them a dishonest dickwads, but have you seen the green new deal and what the democrats want to do?

On a side note, my neighbor came down with the ChiCom Flu 3 days ago. His wife being a nurse has connections to get the NO ONE SHALL SPEAK ITS NAME but starts with iver and ends with mectin.
He almost immediately started feeling better. Jives with my doctor who said she was prescribing it when this thing started and everyone of her patients got over it without severe issues.

My fil, mil, bil, daughter and wife all came down with it.
Here in Biden's home state the governor is going full commie after the SCOTUS decision.

Mask madates for all indoor areas until he says otherwise, ages two and up.

Everybody's like, pft, fuck you. lolol. It's comical reading his tweeter feed.

I went in the store yesterday for some watermelon and the store was crammed packed with everyone buying milk sandwiches for the snow storm. I only saw a few people wearing them. And it's been that way everywhere here.

He's like, well, hospitals are over capacity blah, blah, blah, except really they're just short staffed because so many health care workers got illegally canned for not complying to Dear Leader's personal decree.

It's not that they're really over capacity. They're only counting the beds/rooms that they have workers to tend to. They're not counting all of the beds/rooms that are vacant that they simply don't have anyone to tend to now.

You see how that works?

How do you do it NC, living in that commie NE state, lol?

You do realize influenza mutates constantly, which is why we get a flu vaccine every year.

Right?

Right?
I don't get any yearly flu vaccine. The flu vaccines don't work either. Same kind of problem as with the Covid "vaccines."

Maybe they need to go back to waiting and working till they finally get a REAL vaccine for a disease. Instead of these fakes. A vaccine should prevent the disease, and forever. That's a real vaccine.

You do realize influenza mutates constantly, which is why we get a flu vaccine every year.

Right?

Right?

Yeah, it mutates but the world doesn't care. The media, tech, pharma, have figured out a way to lie, spread propaganda for this new bioengineered bug to get you to scurry off for your multiple injections. They're laughing all the way to bank.

Okay, but I see a pretty big difference between the 2 parties in terms of policies. Yeah, most of them a dishonest dickwads, but have you seen the green new deal and what the democrats want to do?

Yeah. I spend a great deal of time picking through legislation. It's kind of a sadistic hobby of mine.

I support green energy, so that's why I like to promote the greenest member of Congress, RINO Thomas Massie.

Of course, that's placing aside the fact that Pelosi refers to him as a dangerous nuisance while former President Trump openly stated that he should be kicked out of the Republican party.

The guy in the Senate who always has the highest paid, worst offending, anti-liberty minion in the federal government quaking in his loafers in front of all of his friends? He's no Republican either. Heh heh.

You know how everyone is always saying aw, libertarians'll never get elected, blah, blah, blah?

Pft. Don't listen to them. Sure, you can hold your nose and run as a Republican, but that doesnlt mean you are one. We have our minions everywhere in the Senate and Congress. And.....they're the best members of both. True story.

Last edited:
Oh? So it’s no longer a crisis? No longer a major health issue? No longer a pandemic?
Nope.

Elections are coming up.

SCIENCE!

Oh? So it’s no longer a crisis? No longer a major health issue? No longer a pandemic?
Nope.

Elections are coming up.
Worrying, because the death rate and hospitalization rate are going up and dramatically. This is when they stop giving out the data?

I agree with you: they are declaring a victory and going home. Because it's too much of a political burden for the ever-failing Democrats. Biden can't survive the numbers, I suppose they figure. So they suppress the numbers.

Nope.

Elections are coming up.

SCIENCE!

From your link, which you should have read:

States led by far-right Republicans are already slashing testing and reporting.

Tennessee, run by the far-right governor Bill Lee, who refused to recognize the election of US president Joe Biden, has already stopped daily case reporting, switching to a once-per-week system of reporting tests.

Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo said last month that the state intended to “unwind” the “testing mentality.” Ladapo reports to DeSantis, a right-wing ideologue who also refused to acknowledge the outcome of the 2020 election.

Right?

Right?
WE? I don't get the Flu shots---and I don't get the FLU. I use common sense and avoid people at the doctors office where you get the Flu shots and I WASH MY HANDS...#1 way to fight virus's.

I work in healthcare and interestingly enough we got a memo today that stated remote workers that have COVID vaccine exemptions will not have to comply with weekly COVID testing any longer for an extended amount of time.

I’m wondering if they will just gradually cancel all COVID related BS in healthcare.
Omicron has dealt the left a devastating blow because so many got infected it most likely tipped us into herd immunity…

Now what will the left do?

Omicron has dealt the left a devastating blow because so many got infected it most likely tipped us into herd immunity…

Now what will the left do?
It’s the very weak virus that many got and few suffered from and less died. It’s another aspect of a Hoax to raise the false panic flag of “Positive!”rather than how it effects people (if at all)

Forum List

Back