🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDC planning internment camps called green zones

I've been an advocate for reeducation camps for several years now. It's the only way some of you whack-jobs will be recoverable.
Nice of you to admit how morally degenerate you actually are. You'd casually watch hundreds of thousands, maybe millions die so long as it wasn't YOU and so long as YOU didn't have to take any personal, physical risk. That day may come but the survivors will have little time to enjoy their cages.

You realize that kind of talk is probably going to get someone shot, right?
The hate-filled idiots don't really care. Well, as long as it isn't THEM in danger. What they aren't smart enough to understand is that once this kind of crap becomes violent, NO ONE is going to be safe from it unless they can buy topflight professional security.

Ask Haliburton what those gov. contracts were for. And why is the Dept. of Homeland security giving them the contracts?

or:

It's no secret. The secret is who they are really for...
Haliburton?

They'd be much better off with G4S or Dyncorp or even Northbridge.

Nice of you to admit how morally degenerate you actually are. You'd casually watch hundreds of thousands, maybe millions die so long as it wasn't YOU and so long as YOU didn't have to take any personal, physical risk. That day may come but the survivors will have little time to enjoy their cages.
Who said anything about dying? I'm talking about deprogramming so you can return to society.

Maybe they can reuse the old Amtrak repair yard in Beech Grove, Indiana, which is on the southeast side of Indianapolis. That was where the FEMA internment camp was supposed to be when Obama was president.

Just to save some time, the Trump cultists should probably drive there on their own now and present themselves for internment.
Leftists sure do like to insist other people do their work for them. Y'all some lazy, entitled motherfuckers.

Leftists sure do like to insist other people do their work for them. Y'all some lazy, entitled motherfuckers.
Your appointment for self-internment is at 1400 on 20 Aug 2021. Present yourself with 10 minutes of that time.

The address is 202 Garstang St, Beech Grove IN, 46107. There is ample parking out front. Leave the keys in your car, as you won't be going back to it. Enter through the front door by the flagpole.

Reference your internment code of IMADMFK.

Maybe they can reuse the old Amtrak repair yard in Beech Grove, Indiana, which is on the southeast side of Indianapolis. That was where the FEMA internment camp was supposed to be when Obama was president.

Just to save some time, the Trump cultists should probably drive there on their own now and present themselves for internment.
I can see dead bodies lining up on the road leading to my house, for those thinking i will go willingly to some BS internment camp.

1628901056541.png

Your appointment for self-internment is at 1400 on 20 Aug 2021. Present yourself with 10 minutes of that time.

The address is 202 Garstang St, Beech Grove IN, 46107. There is ample parking out front. Leave the keys in your car, as you won't be going back to it. Enter through the front door by the flagpole.

Reference your internment code of IMADMFK.
Not interested. Come and get me.

for the Unvaxxed. THEY will be placed in these green zones for 6 months or whenever the virus stops...which will be never or you die whichever comes first. No seeing family total isolation from family and any cultural/religious/family/community events.

This is called re-education/concentration camps. Did you think you'd ever even see a hint of that in this country AGAIN?

"
The document admits they will not allow those captured by the CDC to partake in “Social/Cultural/Religious Practices” and recognize they need to prepare for resistance.

“Isolation/separation from family members, loss of freedom and personal interactions may require additional psychosocial support structures/systems,” the CDC states, which it says is needed because “restricting individuals from participating in communal practices … could lead to both interpersonal and communal violence.”

Can anyone say internment or concentration camp?"

You wrote: This is called re-education/concentration camps.

Can you say QUARANTINE?

Forum List

Back