🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDC planning internment camps called green zones

And?

Do you need a minute to get your boyfriend's dick out of your mouth so you can speak clearly?

Go ahead, I'll wait.
No and to it. Don't hold your breath. You're waiting for further dialog when I have already said what i want to say. Don't be an idiot.

for the Unvaxxed. THEY will be placed in these green zones for 6 months or whenever the virus stops...which will be never or you die whichever comes first. No seeing family total isolation from family and any cultural/religious/family/community events.

This is called re-education/concentration camps. Did you think you'd ever even see a hint of that in this country AGAIN?

"
The document admits they will not allow those captured by the CDC to partake in “Social/Cultural/Religious Practices” and recognize they need to prepare for resistance.

“Isolation/separation from family members, loss of freedom and personal interactions may require additional psychosocial support structures/systems,” the CDC states, which it says is needed because “restricting individuals from participating in communal practices … could lead to both interpersonal and communal violence.”

Can anyone say internment or concentration camp?"
STUPID SUCKKKER!!!!

I didnt say anything about or. I said dont fuckup and find out how trained and motivated I am.
internet tough guy.jpg

Forum List

Back