CDC Political/Diversity Hire Rachel Wallensky announces the beginning of re-education of unvaccinated

Who said the Left are fascists?
You sheeples who haven’t had the 4th jab yet need to go to the camps.

I've watched that several times looking for mention of reeducation camps. I can't find it. Can you point it out for me?

Or you could just save us all a lotta time and admit you're talking outta your ass as usual.

I've watched that several times looking for mention of reeducation camps. I can't find it. Can you point it out for me?

Or you could just save us all a lotta time and admit you're talking outta your ass as usual.

Or you could just admit that you aren't very bright as well as being a shill for all things leftoid. Have a nice day.

Here you go. I doubt you can comprehend it though. The CDC also has a page for you branch covidian vaccine loving zombies.

Here you go. I doubt you can comprehend it though. The CDC also has a page for you branch covidian vaccine loving zombies.

Completely unrelated to the lies in the OP.

Don't misunderstand me, I'd throw every one of you whack-jobs I to a reeducation camp in a heartbeat,but that's not what was said.

Anti American POS.
download (5).jpeg

Forum List

Back