CDC Revises Death Toll. Halves It

Oh wow what a surprise something that is in the same family as the common cold isn't very deadly, shocking

who could have guessed this?

beyond our media in January?

I expect an apology to myself and everyone else who was correct on this issue. I don't want to hear any quibbling about how quarantining healthy people saved us all. We don't all live in the cess pool that is NY.

Just accept you're excitable little fuckwits and bow down to my level headed political analysis.
A. That count stops at April 25th, so it's a week behind anyway.

B. You should read to the end of your link, where it says this count lags sever weeks behind the actual count.

The official numbers, as they stand right now at 9:AM central Time on Monday, May 4 2020 are 68,465 deaths.
30,0000 new Covid deaths...in a week?

Oh wow what a surprise something that is in the same family as the common cold isn't very deadly, shocking

I expect an apology to myself and everyone else who was correct on this issue. I don't want to hear any quibbling about how quarantining healthy people saved us all. We don't all live in the cess pool that is NY.

Just accept you're excitable little fuckwits and bow down to my level headed political analysis.

B. You should read to the end of your link, where it says this count lags sever weeks behind the actual count.

The official numbers, as they stand right now at 9:AM central Time on Monday, May 4 2020 are 68,465 deaths.

There you go, we will have more deaths!

More COVID DEATHS!
Sadly we will. About 2,000 people a day are dying of it as we speak.

This thread is a lie

30,0000 new Covid deaths...in a week?
Could you go be stupid somewhere else, please?

...hey nutters, time to learn to READ YOUR OWN LINKS.

Provisional death counts in this report will not match counts in other sources, such as media reports or numbers from county health departments.

Provisional counts reported here track approximately 1–2 weeks behind other published data sources on the number of COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. (1,2,3).

Yes, two weeks ago there were 30k deaths.

Yea the counter was at ovewr 70,000 lol

Now it's under 40

This thread is a lie

No it's not 65,000 that's a projection

The death data is what i linked

Of coures the data lags.....That's why the other numbers are projections not reality, fuckwit

That's how death data works, it lags

Anything else is a projectino

Liberals want a higher death count.

How fucked in the head are you goons?

No a fucking realistic death count...

You explain why the Trump team are trying to hide deaths... Is it because you know Trump is responsible and you are trying to limit the damage...

Remember you are climb over dead bodies...

View attachment 331762

A much more likely scenario is they purposely tried to ramp up the death count to make the projections look terrible

That way the "victory" is bigger

Really not complicated to see the incentives at play here. You have to overestimate the risk to get a bigger victory. Reducing the death count all the way through will make you look worse because projections will be lower than they should be. You want high projected death with much lower actual death rate. THat's how you win this politically

No surprise there, CDC numbers are FAKE to make Tramp look better.
Real Trump-45 virus body count is 68,598.

I'm curious, how is it "the Trump" body count of 68,598?
Because, as you well know, COVIDIOT Tramp was warned in November about his virus and did nothing about it.

biden-malarkey-S.jpg

Provisional death counts in this report will not match counts in other sources, such as media reports or numbers from county health departments.

Provisional counts reported here track approximately 1–2 weeks behind other published data sources on the number of COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. (1,2,3).

Now it's under 40

It's not the same counter dummy. The "under 40" is a snapshot of data from 1-2 weeks ago. The "over 70,000" is a daily updated count.

Now it's under 40

It's not the same counter dummy. The "under 40" is a snapshot of data from 1-2 weeks ago. The "over 70,000" is a daily updated count.

Again, data lags, anything else is a projection

They cut the actual death toll

Now it's under 40

Again, data lags, anything else is a projection

They cut the actual death toll

Nobody cut the actual death toll, stop spreading bullshit.

CDC:

TOTAL CASES 1,122,486
TOTAL DEATHS 65,735

The provisional Death count is simply a different source of data that lags standard daily reporting

Last edited:

CDC Revises Death Toll. Halves It

You either don't understand what you are looking at or are simply lying.
Either way, you come across as dumb as shit.

Forum List

Back