🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Censorship & what it reveals

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Censoring the post regarding Christian logic which merely posted what they teach was actually a censorship of Christian's use of logic, oh the irony in that.
I've seen censorship of bible verse posts elsewhere, but also censoring how they rationalize these teachings is quite foretelling.
Embarassed ego?
Protection of evil?
Hindering the money game?
If you notice they do not report and censor neo nazis propaganda, they only report or tactically flood posts on that which they can't refute or hide from.

Why cause you'll censor free speach or because you'll inadvertantly side with those who silenced your many christs?

You call making blasphemous statements about Jesus Christ and his followers without a shred of evidence or Bible Scripture to back it up with facts ---> irrefutable? I call it garbage. You cannot bring your garbage into someone else's living room and dump it all over the floor and not expect your hosts to take note of your rude, inconsiderate and totally unacceptable behavior!

You write an insane thread with zero logic or factual basis to it and it gets bounced to the rubber room and now you whine like a 2 year old over it? You need to realize that others are seeing something you've missed. I believe you are seriously in denial. For someone who has been dishing out a tremendous amount of abuse against others on this board I find your thread here to be quite peculiar.

When you and your friend come here specifically to harrass Christians, make false accusations against us, twist the Scriptures, refuse to play by the rules you should expect to be told there are boundaries. What are those boundaries? They are posted on USMB rules. Read them! They are quite informative! If you do not want to be restricted in your abuse? Write in the Flame Zone. Anything goes down there. You'll feel right at home.

Here is an example of what I mean by abuse, HaShev. Pay attention. I wrote this thread to be a blessing to Israel and the Jewish people. Alright? You two show up and straight away start challenging the word "of" being missed in the Hebrew text vs KJV of text of Isaiah Scripture I posted. You pay not attention whatsoever to the blessing of those scriptures and want to debate with me over the word "of". Seriously? Are you kidding me? You bring to life what Jesus Christ meant when he said the Pharisees were straining a gnat but would swallow a camel and that is no joke.

On Your Walls O Jerusalem US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Shimone writes:

There is no rest for the wicked that is why michael and i are here jeremiah so you get no rest....so that your lies are answered with the truth.... Besides jeremiah why cant you stay up your kind usually can stay up until at least the witching hour and bullfrogs love to croak out there ribett ribett after the sun goes down although i suspect since you are a followers of baal and a worshipper of the sun that you need to sleep through the night because it scares you so....funny how you accuse us of the very things you are guilty of... You deceitfully take the name of a prophet of gd and cover up your own name and hide behind his pretending you are righteous but we all see through your charade..... Ribett ribett...

• ______________

• You think that you and your friend should have free reign to do this to people on this board and if the mods stop you - you cry censorship? Who do you think you are?

Last edited:
Why cause you'll censor free speach or because you'll inadvertantly side with those who silenced your many christs?
Questioning Mod action never ends well.

It's a privately owned board. It's not censorship. Learn your words and choose them more carefully in the future

1st all the mods aren't the censors the hurt egos report the posts for no good reason and my post about censorship made that very clear when I mentioned those reporting the posts and flooding forums. You just accused mods of flooding forums.

Secondly my words were Christian doctrines so you are saying Christians need censoring forcthecwords they choose.

Lastly you go around calling people nuts/crazy and talk about drugs prople must take=
defamation of character.
If anyone needs censorship or lectures to watch ones words it woukd be you.
IT just takes one suicide or other act for the owner of this site to lose everything they have in a law suit, because you decided to displace hate and anger onto the wrong thin skined person who's picked on without needing you to pounce on them.

Jeremiah Quote:
"You call making blasphemous statements about
Jesus Christ and his followers without a shred of
evidence "

Not true you keep lying and everyone including those of your faith have recognized your consistant lying.
Everyone knows I do nothing but give evidence and sources, in fact too much they complain calling it a wall of text. You have called 2 Jews devils, you have harassed, flamed, flooded, bumped your own posts, defamed people, & defiled the Torah.

All you did in your reply here is prove your insistance to attack and harass others while inadvertantly taking the stance of radical Muslims who also think it's ok to attack and censor those who speak out against their prophet.
You have taken the stance that their behavior is justified.

Here is an example of what I mean by abuse, HaShev. Pay attention. I wrote this thread to be a blessing to Israel and the Jewish people. Alright? You two show up and straight away start challenging the word "of" being missed in the Hebrew text vs KJV of text of Isaiah Scripture I posted. You pay not attention whatsoever to the blessing of those scriptures and want to debate with me over the word "of". Seriously? Are you kidding me? You bring to life what Jesus Christ meant when he said the Pharisees were straining a gnat but would swallow a camel and that is no joke.

On Your Walls O Jerusalem US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Shimone writes:

There is no rest for the wicked that is why michael and i are here jeremiah so you get no rest....so that your lies are answered with the truth.... Besides jeremiah why cant you stay up your kind usually can stay up until at least the witching hour and bullfrogs love to croak out there ribett ribett after the sun goes down although i suspect since you are a followers of baal and a worshipper of the sun that you need to sleep through the night because it scares you so....funny how you accuse us of the very things you are guilty of... You deceitfully take the name of a prophet of gd and cover up your own name and hide behind his pretending you are righteous but we all see through your charade..... Ribett ribett...

• ______________

• You think that you and your friend should have free reign to do this to people on this board and if the mods stop you - you cry censorship? Who do you think you are?

1) you just proved my point that's not my post
That would be like censoring Hobelim for a post you make.
2) you also proved it by repeating a post here
3) you proved it by harassing me for someone elses post.

Questioning Mod action never ends well.

It's a privately owned board. It's not censorship. Learn your words and choose them more carefully in the future

1st all the mods aren't the censors the hurt egos report the posts for no good reason and my post about censorship made that very clear when I mentioned those reporting the posts and flooding forums. You just accused mods of flooding forums.

Secondly my words were Christian doctrines so you are saying Christians need censoring forcthecwords they choose.

Lastly you go around calling people nuts/crazy and talk about drugs prople must take=
defamation of character.
If anyone needs censorship or lectures to watch ones words it woukd be you.
IT just takes one suicide or other act for the owner of this site to lose everything they have in a law suit, because you decided to displace hate and anger onto the wrong thin skined person who's picked on without needing you to pounce on them.
Tissue?
Or rope?
:eusa_hand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back