Chairity live stream watch party with lionsgate of John Wick

What charity? From what I gather, the the "donations" (what does that mean?) gleaned from the showing will go to the motion picture industry employees while the "stars"get to look pretty and don't have to shell out a freaking dime.

What charity? From what I gather, the the "donations" (what does that mean?) gleaned from the showing will go to the motion picture industry employees while the "stars"get to look pretty and don't have to shell out a freaking dime.
Goes to laid off cinema employees.

Keanu Reeves is very generous. He once gave up half his salary to give the production staff a raise.
Also took a stranded female motorist home once. So many good stories about him.

When Keanu Reeves gets stranded in Bakersfield, he again proves he’s Hollywood’s coolest A-lister %251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mercurynews.com%2F2019%2F03%2F27%2Fwhen-keanu-reeves-gets-stranded-in-bakersfield-he-again-proves-hes-hollywoods-coolest-a-lister%2F

John Wick was the bomb....loved that movie
2 wasn't as good as the first, of course, but good nonetheless
The 3rd installment I didn't care for

Keanu Reeves is very generous. He once gave up half his salary to give the production staff a raise.
Also took a stranded female motorist home once. So many good stories about him.

When Keanu Reeves gets stranded in Bakersfield, he again proves he’s Hollywood’s coolest A-lister %251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mercurynews.com%2F2019%2F03%2F27%2Fwhen-keanu-reeves-gets-stranded-in-bakersfield-he-again-proves-hes-hollywoods-coolest-a-lister%2F
Some friends of mine blew a tire on Mulholland. A strange man stopped and changed the tire for them. It was Jay Leno.

Reeves is money in the bank at this point in his career. CDProject Red a polish game developer got their government to back them financially to get him in their next game. Cyberpunk 2077

Reeves is money in the bank at this point in his career. CDProject Red a polish game developer got their government to back them financially to get him in their next game. Cyberpunk 2077

AWESOME

Yep, yep, I'm a gamer...
but it better come out for PS4, FUCK XBOX AND BILL GATES

AWESOME

Yep, yep, I'm a gamer...

Ps4, Xbox & windows 10

AWESOME

Yep, yep, I'm a gamer...

With the strong arm tactics Sony & Naughty Dog have been involved in over the last week I may NEVER buy another Sony product. I haven't decided yet but I'm close to a permanent boycott

AWESOME

Yep, yep, I'm a gamer...

Ps4, Xbox & windows 10

Fuck Windows too

As a matter of fact, I'm getting to that point with Apple too

Not but 2 hours ago I was venting to my son....
FUCKING APPLE, IF ITS NOT BROKE DONT FIX IT

Ever since they 'upgraded' the Ipad platform i've had nothing but problems

Apple, Microsoft...what other OS platforms are there

All laid off cinema employees or certain cinema employees

No clue

Sounds like a modified ponzi scheme to pay for someones lost business

AWESOME

Yep, yep, I'm a gamer...

Ps4, Xbox & windows 10

Fuck Windows too

As a matter of fact, I'm getting to that point with Apple too

Not but 2 hours ago I was venting to my son....
FUCKING APPLE, IF ITS NOT BROKE DONT FIX IT

Ever since they 'upgraded' the Ipad platform i've had nothing but problems

Apple, Microsoft...what other OS platforms are there

I think you might be stuck with the telegraph lol

Can't write them all off but Sonys new gestapo shot against their own consumers is a bridge too far for me i think.

If they're laid off they're getting $600 a week in unemployment

No clue

Sounds like a modified ponzi scheme to pay for someones lost business

Don't give to it then?
I fail to see a problem.

If they're laid off they're getting $600 a week in unemployment

Not everyone. One of my local suppliers has already gone belly up from this shot. Can't draw unemployment from a defunct business.

AWESOME

Yep, yep, I'm a gamer...

With the strong arm tactics Sony & Naughty Dog have been involved in over the last week I may NEVER buy another Sony product. I haven't decided yet but I'm close to a permanent boycott

WHAT?

Whats going on, haven't heard
I LOVE Crash Bandicoot

Forum List

Back