Challenge:Liberals on this Board...Especially Students...Show HARD Evidence that Trump is Racist

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
No evidence exists that President of the United States Donald J.Trump is racist? Not PC assumptions, but actual evidence that The President is a racist? One time? On record, not gossip, or your “interpretation” of his words...but actual racism? I find it insulting that liberal media and professoriate try to set the tone for cultural conversation in this country. Liberals always flame out and are not very articulate on this topic.
Analysis | How civics teachers can talk to students about Trump’s racist comments

It cannot be proven...it’s a political ploy by DNC and liberal media lackeys.

Not to worry....

They'll come up with plenty of MSLSD, CNN and HuffNPuff fake "facts" for examples

They're perfect at being good little bobble heads.

Do you have on record where Trump said “******, ****, Mick, wop, ****, slant eye, kraut,” anything...I challenge you.

:lol:

Racism is an internal, mental activity. Without the ability to read minds, there is no way to "prove" that someone is racist.

You can usually make a safe assumption, based on words and actions. But that's not "proof".

According to USMB it’s alright to say Mick, wop, and slant eye. But derogatory words against blacks, Hispanics, and Jews are blocked. Very funny indeed.:lmao:

Last edited:

Racism is an internal, mental activity. Without the ability to read minds, there is no way to "prove" that someone is racist.

You can usually make a safe assumption, based on words and actions. But that's not "proof".
Then you cannot call him a racist.

Do you have on record where Trump said “******, ****, Mick, wop, ****, slant eye, kraut,” anything...I challenge you.

Racism isn't made up of bad words.
So then, when Irish immigrants lived in Irish neighborhoods, and Italians live in Italian neighborhoods, blacks live in black neighborhoods,Hispanics live in Hispanic neighborhoods, Chinese live in Chinatown, it’s just “birds of a feather flock together.” Not racism.Thank you.

Why not?
You can’t read his mind. Your words, not mine.

So?

How does that prevent me from calling him a racist?

Why not?

So?

It does not. How does that prevent independent voters from turning away from your claims and toward the President? It does not. They view your claims as non corroborated and possibly based on racial foundations themselves.

Why not?

So?

It does not. How does that prevent independent voters from turning away from your claims and toward the President? It does not. They view your claims as non corroborated and possibly based on racial foundations themselves.

So you think that you speak for "independent voters"?

Saying that there were good people in the tiki torch March is proof positive that Trump is a racist.

Settling charges laid by the DoJ - twice, regarding racial discrimination in housing rentals in New York is proof positive of Trump’s racism.

Forum List

Back